Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you!

I understand almost all you say.

I just need to read everything twice haha, but it's ok.

There were 4-5 words that i needed the dictionary.

Comment

Your English is amazing. I'm honestly not very familiar with Greece ( I just realized it says that on your profile. I have unique and weird sense of humor . I like to play around with people and say things that are crazy. sometimes it sounds like I'm being mean but I respect everyone here. I use a lot of slang to so bear with me LOL.

Comment

Thank you very much for your kind words!

Don't worry, i like the sense of humor!

Ok, i would love to listen more from this place, if you can.

Thank you so much!

Sorry gtg now to start working.

I will come back in the evening.

Comment

Originally posted by m4rt1n View Post
          The only spirit I believe in is the Holy Spirit, and I also believe in Angel's, however being a keen photographer myself for over 30 years, I remember the old kodak film playing a few light and contrast tricks over the years. Also it is so easy these days to manipulate anything video that I have to quote Trump "Fake News".

Loch Ness Monster, Area 51 Alien, Neil Armstrong on the Moon, etc all apparently caught on camera.

You make great points but you should understand that because you haven't had a real experience doesn't mean that others didn't. I understand the skepticism but you may have had an experience without even know it. Its highly likely as the existence of things isn't something you normally think about.

I have actually audio of spirits and I assure you its not fake. I don't expect you to just take my word for as I admitted that I use sound programs to clean up the audio after. I could easily piece something together to pass off as real. I can literally create pretty much anything I want and make it sound good. I understand that mindset as I have been there. Its not an easy thing to really open your mind.

Now... Imagine how people like me feel everyday. When you walk down the hall to the kitchen to grab some soda and raisin bagel What does a normal person think about: Maybe they are thinking "Come on dude I need to get back to Call of Duty HelloKitty619 sounds hot.". You know what I think about when I turn the corner? I think " Is this the moment when i actually see a spirit....crap....what if its a demon....I need to flip this switch fast cause its dark". I may be protected but I ain't going to lie i get scared as crap sometimes but I hold it together. Do you guys really know what its like to constantly be confused as to what emotions are my own and which are someone elses? To have virtually no one who really cares about your so called gifts but sticks around cause they love you?

I don't talk about this because in a way I'm ashamed but of tired of being... I have autism... My son is also autistic and we are so much alike so I know how hard it is for him to deal with life everyday. He has gifts as well. My daughter is probably the strongest in our house and my other son doesn't seem to have any gifts. He does have a curse... One that makes me feel like a failure... He is missing parts of his brain... Essentially he is missing several million nerve fibers that connect his left a right brain hemispheres.

I love my life tho. Even when my son punches me in my face because he cant processes what he is feeling. And I Especially love express my love when he levels and cries because he can't understand why he is the way he is and tells me he wishes someone could help him... My wife is most likely on the spectrum too. She has a lot of the signs but has never been formally tested. My sons therapist said she should be tested because she thinks she is on the spectrum too.

I keep saying I'm so powerful. In fact I've met people who take all this way more seriously than I do. It's their entire life. I'm naturally more powerful then them. In fact I've met maybe three people who were more powerful than I am and prob ever will be. They were all much older than me and were lifelong practitioners. They tell me if I had formal training I'd probably be one of the most powerful people in the world. I don't have time for that. I know what I need to and what I will need in the future I will find out when its relevant. I sound like I'm full of myself and I understand that. I get that. It also seems like I think I'm some kind of superhero. I don't even think I'm special though my family makes me feel that way.

I'm no super hero but what I am is proud to finally know myself and not afraid to open up to others. I don't think I'm a super hero. Far from it. I have demons inside me and I'm not talking about being possessed. I'm just a man that learned honesty was really the best way to go. What I say... just happens to be true. I can't change that. I cant change who I am.

I' I try to teach my kids but I don't make a habit of it. I'm slowly easing them into it and I'm trying to prepare them for how their gifts will effect their lives. I know how hard it is. My daughter is very advanced and a lot more powerful than she can begin to know. My other son who sadly is missing parts of his brain doesn't seem to have any abilities. My mother is gifted and my entire life I thought she was a loon. Do you how crappy it makes me feel knowing that both my kids are "Special Needs" . I can't talk to my wife about that because she will break and say its all her fault.. . My daughter, thank god is very smart and advanced and has none of the same problems as her brothers. She is a straight A student.

. On top of all there gifts will probably make them struggle with feeling like a freak with very select few outside of family can understand. Imagine telling your friends that you can hear and sense things... You will be the laughing stock of the school. I have faith in my kids.... But I know how hard their going to have to fight to succeed in life. They can... I did. So did my wife apparently.

I'm a very intelligent person and I trained myself for years and spent many nights deeply involved in every subject you could think of. I've accumulated vast knowledge and it wasn't easy. It still isn't but I feel like I have a duty to try and open peoples minds to possibilities that while are amazing and seem crazy but are very compelling.

I want people in this world to "Wake up" in a sense. I want to give them the tools to think for themselves and don't always listen to modern academics and admitting they could be wrong could completely ruin their reputation and what they have been teaching to their students and all their so called "Facts" now come under scrutiny. Teaching is some peoples lives and they want that fat paycheck. If you open your minds you could be blown away at what you find.

I feel a sense of duty to try to use any platform I can enlighten as many people as possible and teach them what no one else will/can. The internet at this moment is my platform and I have the possibility of reaching out to millions. I have a youtube channel where I have posted videos never more than 15 minutes long. I narrate and present very well thought out theories backed up by incredibly strong and verifiable evidence. I present my own theories that have at least a compelling argument. I also just make wild a crazy ideas that are cool but may not be true.

If I can help one person then everything I do is worth it. I can enlighten and aid the entire human race. The internet at this moment is my platform and I have the possibility of reaching out to millions. I have a youtube channel where I have posted videos never more than 15 minutes long. I narrate and present very well thought out theories backed up by incredibly strong and verifiable evidence. I present my own theories that have at least a compelling argument. I also just make wild a crazy ideas that are cool but may not be true but its fun and interesting

I have a vid with a compelling argument that an ancceint civilization with advanced technology lived right here on earth while we were still supposed to be Hunter/Gathers and nomads moving from place to place. I have a video were I explain what Time actually is. I have another one were I talk about aliens. That one is really good. I don't think aliens are what most people think. I have legitimate evidence to support that theory. I have a video about big foot for god sakes!. Bigfoot!!! LOL

A creature like that did once exist but its largely believed to be extinct now. They actually traveled with humans across the bearing straight . I have prof positive even the most hardcore skeptics can't refute. I

have a video were I talk about the possible origin for the Noah's Ark myth. Its my own personal theory that I cant say is true but Its backed up with legit evidence too. There are many more and I put ALOT of time into every single on of those. It takes me a long time to make those because I have kids running around and I work but I make time because I think this is important. But its stressful making these because of the my greatest weakness. My ability to prosse thoughts correctly all the time makes it difficult for my to create anything like a post or making a vid because I make a lot of mistakes and I have to spend a lot of time trying to repair them. The most frustrating thing is even though I try to make fix my mistakes there are so many grammatical errors that I kinda get embarrassed about.
          Last edited by Spike St-Cloud; 12-02-18, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Reading your answer to Martin, i just realised how hard is your life,
            because of your ability to see and feel beyond the common senses.

" I can prove without a shadow of a doubt that the modern historical timeline is very wrong
            and at least needs to be revised to accommodate new evidence that is still pretty new."

I agree in this with you 100% and i wish i could go in the mass media to say all i know,
            all these they are hiding from the children at schools.
            And not only about history ....

I must watch your utube videos.

And about the errors you say ... they all do mistakes and errors!
            The most important is all the efforts you put in all these and all the time you spend.

Maybe you are a superhero.
            You have 3 children and a work and you still find time to do so many other things!

Your children are lucky to have a father like you!
            You managed all alone, but they will have your help,
            so i am sure things will work out well for them.

Comment

Originally posted by metalzord View Post

Reading your answer to Martin, i just realised how hard is your life,
              because of your ability to see and feel beyond the common senses.

" I can prove without a shadow of a doubt that the modern historical timeline is very wrong
              and at least needs to be revised to accommodate new evidence that is still pretty new."

I agree in this with you 100% and i wish i could go in the mass media to say all i know,
              all these they are hiding from the children at schools.
              And not only about history ....

I must watch your utube videos.

And about the errors you say ... they all do mistakes and errors!
              The most important is all the efforts you put in all these and all the time you spend.

Maybe you are a superhero.
              You have 3 children and a work and you still find time to do so many other things!

Your children are lucky to have a father like you!
              You managed all alone, but they will have your help,
              so i am sure things will work out well for them.

I really appreciate your kind words. No kidding that made me feel good to know that at least one person recognizes my struggles but also my determination to life to the fullest because no one knows what that next life will be like. I know that the death or human bodies isn't the end of our journey. Its not as simple as heaven or hell. There a multiple dimensions that exist right on the edge of ours and every one of them are probably full of very powerful entities of light and dark.

I know we have talked about the civilizations before. We are for the most part on the same page. I think you actually watched my vid about Atlantis. Please feel free to watch more vids let me know if you have learned anything or if I have at least opened your mind to a new possibility. That is my only goal. Thats Why I don't charge for blessings... In most cases... I give my water away for free and I don't have adds on my vids trying to make money. I haven't forgotten about the EVP either. I'm working on that and will post the audio shortly. My wife also has her own vids that mostly focus on psychic and spiritual things.

I also want to eventually post pics of me and my family in the Photo Album but its not letting me right now. We had a Wiccan wedding. The ceremony was called a handfasting and we had our wedding in the woods and camped for five days after. The pictures of the site and the ritual will clearly let anyone know that at the very least I'm not faking my beliefs and trying to get attention from anyone.

Obviously we don't really know each other although I guess the entire forum knows about me now. You seem like a really cool and open person. Have a great day my friend.

Comment

Thank you Spike!

I have just sent you a pm with my thoughts.

Comment

Thank you Spike!

I have just sent you a pm with my thoughts.

I respect everyone of your belifes. Even the belief of an all powerful god isn't necessarily out of the relm of possibility. Some dimensions might be a "hell" dimension and others could be a perfect paradise. Lets not get this twisted. What does seem to be very clear s positive entities take interest in people and try to help them. It's not always like traveling through a dark room not really knowing if a demon or angel is going to pop out and reward you or eat you.

Gather around the campfire my friends. Pay close attention to what I am about to say. This piece of knoledge is very important. STOP believing that science knows more about the brain than a mystic. Mystics in some ways understand BETTER. The brain is not where your conscious is created. Your brain is acting like a receiver. Think of it like this. Lets say we accept the fact that people have souls or energy. He body is like a suite of cloths we can put on or take off.

Example. WIFI. Bluetooth. How does that relate? Well lets say you throw your ipod at the wall because your fav movie character just died. That Ipod is broken. Its done you cant use it no more... But that signal...like our soul... is still there. It hasn't gone anywhere. Now look at our human brain and bodies as an Ipod and our souls as the bluetooth. With the ipod gone we can now connect to a new and maybe better device. Get ready for the new Iphone XX-V: Soul Purpose edition.

Comment

Your ideas are similar to my own beliefs Spike.

The bluetooth analogy is an interesting concept!

Comment

Your ideas are similar to my own beliefs Spike.

The bluetooth analogy is an interesting concept!

I have another clip from my collection. The next vid I post will have multiple different voice clips in in instead of one. It just takes a while to do that and I have another forum project I'm working on but I wanted you guys to have a listen. Thats my official youtube channel those are al my or my wifes vids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TX_M...ature=youtu.be

Comment

Yes, this is a Yes!!!

It sounds very clear!

Btw, the URL you posted is wrong ... but i found it in your channel!

Here is the right one :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TX_MpeaoY4U

And thank you for uploading it!

Comment

Yes, this is a Yes!!!

It sounds very clear!

Btw, the URL you posted is wrong ... but i found it in your channel!

Here is the right one :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TX_MpeaoY4U

And thank you for uploading it!

Here are a couple more voices I caught. Some of them are kinda freaky. Have a great day my friend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84eB...ature=youtu.be

Comment

Thank you Spike!

They are quite clear, except for the last one.

Comment

Top Ten Haunted Houses of USA

America has a particularly interesting history with haunted houses; owing to the vastness of American geography these hauntings can date back to the founding of the country or be far more recent. In fact, when it comes to haunted houses of America, the stories behind them in many cases are wildly unbelievable but the events that supposedly causes the hauntings are true in nearly every case.

1. Sturdivant Hall, Selma, Alabama

Built in 1856 in the Greek Revival style, this beautiful antebellum mansion was bought in 1864 by John McGee Parkman. In the years after the Civil War, Parkman was arrested and imprisoned for cotton speculation. While in prison, Parkman attempted to escape but was shot and killed in the process. When his wife was forced to sell their house a few years after his death, his ghost began to appear regularly throughout the house and grounds, where it is still seen to this day. People often report hearing windows and doors being opened and shut when no one else is in this real haunted house, as well as doors that close behind people and lock on their own. The apparitions of two little girls are also frequently seen, though their identities remain unknown.

2. The Whaley House, San Diego, California

Once a private residence, this mid-19th century house is now a museum dedicated to its former owners and the history they created here. Part of the house was once rented out to the County of San Diego for use as a courtroom…which may explain the appearance of several unidentified ghosts within the house. Apart from these unnamed apparitions, the original owner, Thomas Whaley, his wife, one of their children, a little girl, and a convict are repeatedly seen within the house. The house was apparently haunted as soon as it was built, as the spirit of a man who had been convicted and hanged on the site took up residence in the house upon its completion. The Whaley apparitions are often seen engaged in the normal activities of their former day to day lives. Doors have been known to close and lock on their own, and footsteps are often heard throughout the house, along with music and the crying of a baby.

3. The Octagon House, Washington D.C.

Completed in 1801, this haunted mansions is one of the most historic in the nation. Built for Colonel John Tayloe III, it was briefly the site of the French Embassy during the War of 1812, as well as the temporary residence of President Madison, who signed the Treaty of Ghent in its central parlor. Today, the building is used by the American Institute of Architects as a museum, but it has also made quite a name for itself as a center for paranormal activity, as far back as the mid-19th century. The central staircase is a major hotspot for the supernatural, as footsteps are often heard, along with the saddened voice of a woman. Doors have been locked only to suddenly be found standing wide open. Lights turn on and off on their own, and footsteps – and even faint footprints! – have been reported throughout the building, and objects often move without human interference.

The True Stories About Real Haunted Houses

When it comes to happenings such as murders or being home to outrageous personalities, haunted house stories may be a bit on the outrageous side. That being said, there is something innately attractive about houses that are unique, and whether it is a house that has outrageous architecture or is haunted, no one can dismiss the intrigue that comes when you set foot in spooky houses.

4. The White House, Washington D.C.

No residence in the country has had a history quite like that of the White House. Completed in 1800, burned by the British in 1812 and summarily reconstructed, the building has witnessed numerous physical changes over the past two centuries. However, as one of the most famous haunted houses, it’s the human history attached to it that seems to be the most enduring. For generations, reports of apparitions have come from those living and working in the building, including from sources such as presidents, their family members, and visiting rulers and dignitaries. The most frequently seen and felt presence is that of President Abraham Lincoln. He has been seen sitting on his bed and tying up his shoes, lying in bed with a contemplative expression, as well as walking the halls. Abigail Adams has also been seen periodically.

5. Robinson Rose House, San Diego, California

Reconstructed in the late 20th century according to the specifications of the original mid-19th century structure, this building seems to have brought back some spirits along with it. Built by Judge James W. Robinson, this house was also used for private and community business purposes, making it a very active locale in its day. Today, this activity has continued in the form of various paranormal occurrences. Various apparitions in period attire have been seen, as well as strange human shaped mists. Footsteps are often heard and women often feel their hair tugged or toyed with. The ghosts seem fascinated by anything electrical, as lights often go on and off on their own and the elevator has a tendency to move from one floor to the other unmanned.

6. Villisca Ax Murder House, Villisca, Iowa

On the night of June 9, 1912, eight people, including six children, were murdered in this house by an unknown assailant wielding an ax in one of the most gruesome – and true – haunted house stories. The murders, not surprisingly, caused a national sensation, and while many suspects were questioned and even tried – later acquitted – this mass murder remains unsolved to this day. Either from the violence of their deaths, or their unresolved nature (maybe a little of both), this house has subsequently become a very active sight for the supernatural. Apparitions have often been seen, and disembodied footsteps and voices are common occurrences. The sight and sounds of the children are the most widely reported, with EVPs and personal accounts indicating laughing and then crying, as well as some children telling others to hide which is why this house is on many top ten haunted houses lists.

7. William Kehoe House, Savannah, Georgia

Formerly the home of William Kehoe and his family, this 1892 house later became a school, a funeral home, and today is operated as a historic inn. The Kehoe family, however, seems to have remained in residence long after their deaths, going about their usual routines while also interacting with guests and staff. Mrs. Kehoe has often been seen sitting at a desk, writing, or sitting on the beds of sleeping guests. Mr. Kehoe has been seen throughout the house as well, and on one occasion opened all of the exterior locked doors on the first floor…simultaneously. The young twin boys of the Kehoe’s, who died in a childhood accident, have also been seen roaming throughout the house, and their noisy footsteps heard as they run across the upper floors.

8. The Pirate’s House, Savannah, Georgia

Known as the city’s oldest house, this structure dates back to 1753 when it was first used as a private residence. Sometime later in the century it became a tavern and inn, which it remained for many decades. Today, the building is used as a restaurant, with the former inn space on the second floor used for storage. During its time as a tavern and inn, it was mostly frequented by mariners and others of a rough sort. It was apparently the site of many shanghaiing episodes where privateers would get men drunk or drug them so that they could secret them away through a tunnel and to their ships, pressing their victims into service. Today, many spirits from this time period still frequent the establishment. Apparitions are often seen on the second floor and laughter is heard there as well. The first floor and basement are also very active, with chairs and place settings being rearranged in the dining rooms and people reporting being suddenly overcome by cold and nausea.

9. House of the Seven Gables, Salem, Massachusetts

One of the most well-known historic real life haunted houses in New England, the House of the Seven Gables was immortalized by Nathaniel Hawthorne’s novel of the same name. Built in 1667, the house evolved over the years, featuring additions and later renovations that altered or removed additions, until finally being restored to its original grandeur. The house is now a museum, and staff and visitors often report supernatural occurrences. The electrical and plumbing systems seem to have minds of their own, as lights and faucets turn on and off unaided. Shadows and full apparitions have also been encountered, including a woman believed to be a former owner, and a little boy who plays in the attic. The Most Haunted House in America

There are many different creepy houses that can have an argument for this title, however, for many people there must exist a compelling story along with modern inexplicable happenings. Scary houses are notable because you can’t escape the feeling of something wicked being on the way, and that’s why people are so fascinated with placed like the Lizzie Borden House, the Amityville House, and even places of gruesome history such as the Villisca House.

10. Lizzie Borden House, Fall River, Massachusetts (One of the Most Famous Haunted Houses)

Undoubtedly Massachusetts’ most infamous residence, this house was the site of the notorious ax murders of the parents of Lizzie Borden, who herself was the main suspect in the murders. There was so much evidence against her that she was quickly charged with the crime and sent to court, only to be acquitted. No other person was charged with the murders, making this one of the nation’s most well-known unresolved murder cases. Oddly enough, Borden remained in Fall River for the rest of her life, residing in a neighborhood not far from where the murders took place. It is believed that her desire to remain here has held true even in death. Her ghost has often been seen throughout the house and has been heard laughing on the second floor near the stairs. Her father and step-mother have also been seen and heard, along with their former maid who has been heard calling for help.

1. Sturdivant Hall, Selma, Alabama

2. The Whaley House, San Diego, California

3. The Octagon House, Washington D.C.

4. The White House, Washington D.C.

5. Robinson Rose House, San Diego, California

6. Villisca Ax Murder House, Villisca, Iowa

7. William Kehoe House, Savannah, Georgia

8. The Pirate’s House, Savannah, Georgia

9. House of the Seven Gables, Salem, Massachusetts

10. Lizzie Borden House, Fall River, Massachusetts (One of the Most Famous Haunted Houses)

Last edited by metalzord; 05-05-18, 08:50 PM.

Comment

There was no way to put each house, under its description ......

I asked and found out that UNFORTUNATELY this V-Bulletin 5

does not support IMAGES, or VIDEOS ...

This is the reason,

that the videos stay at the one side and

trying to edit images, you end up with a damn mess!!!

Of course,

images and videos are not important.

It's good enough we have a forum!

I wish all of you out there to come and post,

even to say the weather in your countries / cities / towns!

Comment

Spooky places indeed!

In my area, we have more haunted pubs than houses!

This is The Old Queens Head
                                  dating from 1475

It is reputedly haunted by a civil war soldier, a medieval child and a large friendly dog!

Comment

No I don't believe. I did when I was younger but I've had some pretty big experiences to suggest otherwise. I'm more open to the possibility that we see fragments of time, like a glitch rather than ghosts.

Comment

Originally posted by MaDsEaSoN View Post
                                      No I don't believe. I did when I was younger but I've had some pretty big experiences to suggest otherwise. I'm more open to the possibility that we see fragments of time, like a glitch rather than ghosts.

Yes, could be what you said!

I believe that the past still exists somewhere,

in one of the other dimensions of the time.

Ghosts can be souls living in one of these dimensions and

some of them manage to pass to our world.

Comment

My Cat sees things.... runs under the sofa to hide ...follows 'it' to the kitchen...runs back under the sofa comes out and looks up at the ceiling in a strange way as if there is something floating around up there (but I don't see anything , not a beetle or an insect can be seen anywhere ) Cat then follows 'it' to the bedroom but seems afraid to go in. Waits at the door. Cat peers inside then quickly runs and hides under the sofa again and refuses to come out. After a few minutes Cat comes out ever so slowly and looks intently beside the TV set ! Not at the TV but beside the TV.as if there was something standing there .Can that 'something' be watching the TV? After quite sometime, Cat became more relaxed and back to normal again ! Phew ! Whatever it was must have floated off and left !!

So far, this has not happened again.

Comment

Wow Kimi!

These all are so scary!

Yes, I believe that animals can sense things that we cannot see.

It is a creepy thought, that there could have been a presence, that you were not aware of!

Glad it did not happen again!

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us.

Comment

Working...
                                          X