Donald Trump

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sizzzler View Post
    Just as well, because you totally don’t ‘got it’.

Trump is your democratically-elected president. Get with the program.
    Ehhhh not really. Lost the popular vote. Won the election due to foreign meddling.

He's president on a technicality.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rigs View Post
      Ehhhh not really. Lost the popular vote. Won the election due to foreign meddling.

He's president on a technicality.
      It was domestic meddling that swung the vote.

Both candidates lost the popular vote - 42% voted for none of the above.

Yes, he’s president on a technicality. Most of them are.

Comment

It was domestic meddling that swung the vote.

Both candidates lost the popular vote - 42% voted for none of the above.

Yes, he’s president on a technicality. Most of them are.
        Hillary won the popular vote. And no, 5 presidents out of 45 won on a technicality. That's a far cry from "most."

Comment

Hillary won the popular vote. And no, 5 presidents out of 45 won on a technicality. That's a far cry from "most."
          Ok, so you don’t like your own electoral system. I don’t see much effort to change it.

Trumps election and first year has been very revealing on numerous fronts. He sure knows how to drink water though!

I guess that’s why people like yourself are still seething.

Comment

• LOL Flutterby, glad you liked it
            sigpic

Comment

I guess that’s why people like yourself are still seething.
              Lol it's called empathy, look it up.

Unless you just want to watch the world burn and don't care about Muslims, women, people of color, the LGBT community, undocumented immigrants, etc. losing their livelihoods under America's illegitimately elected racist grandpa.

Comment

Lol it's called empathy, look it up.

Unless you just want to watch the world burn and don't care about Muslims, women, people of color, the LGBT community, undocumented immigrants, etc. losing their livelihoods under America's illegitimately elected racist grandpa.
                Well at least you’re attempting to discuss policy now. A Great Leap Forward.

Great to be a Jewish man, based on the above.

Comment

Well at least you’re attempting to discuss policy now. A Great Leap Forward.

Great to be a Jewish man, based on the above.
                  I mean... sure? To his credit, Trump's been pretty good at condemning anti-Semitism. As a Jewish man, I don't feel like my rights are being threatened. But Trump has been far less forgiving to the groups that I mentioned above. From the Muslim ban to choosing a homophobe as his VP, from the trans military ban to going after DREAMers. All of this is policy, and all of it serves to further a bigoted agenda.

Having privilege doesn't mean you should turn your back on those who do. In fact, it means that you should use your position of privilege to advocate for others, while being careful not to speak over their voices.

Comment

I mean... sure? To his credit, Trump's been pretty good at condemning anti-Semitism. As a Jewish man, I don't feel like my rights are being threatened. But Trump has been far less forgiving to the groups that I mentioned above. From the Muslim ban to choosing a homophobe as his VP, from the trans military ban to going after DREAMers. All of this is policy, and all of it serves to further a bigoted agenda.

Having privilege doesn't mean you should turn your back on those who do. In fact, it means that you should use your position of privilege to advocate for others, while being careful not to speak over their voices.
                    Fair play for giving credit where due.

There is no ‘Muslim ban’, homophobes are entitled to work too, trans ban makes sense to me, we have DREAMers here too, we call them anchor babies. All policies you mention seem designed to protect underprivileged Americans. Are you a bit bigoted against them?

I don’t turn my back on people with privileges, no idea what you’re on about, same as yourself. Privilege is in the eye of the beholder, as they don’t say.

Also, I’d prefer if you didn’t issue instructions on what to say or when to say it. I enjoy discussion but don’t take dictation.
                    Last edited by sizzzler; 21-11-17, 12:21 AM. Reason: Is it against or towards...hmmm.

Comment

• My mothers side is from the Outer Hebrides and Lewis in general. I seem to recall Donald had some connection to the Outer Hebrides, so I might even be related to him.

Comment

• Interesting...

Front or back?

Comment

I have to admit, I read your post several times and I’m still like *** is he on about?

Everyone is racist, sexist and homophobic, especially you.

I vote on basis of policy, nothing else.

Trump has made your type look like fools. Not before time.

But it’s high time you realized the error of your ways.
                          Woh my friend...I'm not sure why are deciding to go Planet Hulk on people. I honestly didn't see how Torps post were in anyway offensive. He was very clear with his opinions which right or wrong he is entitles to, He wasn't trying to force anything on anyone and he damn sure ain't acting like a" racist pig". That comment was not needed. I'm not trying be a butt head but it is my honest opinion that you seem to be a little to emotionally invested in your own ideas that a difference of opinion is causing you to become a little unreasonable. This is a debate here not a freestyle rap battle Insults don't score points. Torps not Ice-Cube and You ain't 50 cent or two quarters. It might be a good idea to stay away from heated topics if you can't play nice and need to insult someone to try and get your point across that makes people care zero about what you think or have to say.

Like I said I am certainly not trying to call you out buddy but I'm about to resurrect this thread and see what everyone's opinion on what has transpired and I want there to be boundaries. I wouldn't have quoted you and brought all this up but I looked at the last time you were online and it was fairly recent. Feel free to join in Id love to hear what you have to say. But hommie you gotta chill out a little. Get the Black Widow over to your house to help you turn back into. Bruce Banner

Originally posted by Rigs View Post

Originally posted by Mr. Torpedo View Post
                          Trump is exactly what America has become:
                          A society where realism is still veiled by mediocrity and feudal mentality.

There are people who will vote for that bigot because they can't stand a 'woman' in power, Â*and yet he can say anything... and everything, and the feudal mentality reigns supreme.

One of the best protest chants I've ever heard went like this... “Donald Trump loves the KKK, He's Racist, Sexist, and Anti-Gay”

That could have been a mic drop moment. That in itself might sum him up to someone who dosent know how the limousine ridin' , Private jet flyin' son of gun roles. Ric Flar ain't got jack bobkus on Trump. He also has no filter he says whatever comes to his mind. I like it. He is charismatic and quick witted and I have so much respect for that.

I love Trump.... Hold up... Don't scorn me yet. Let me explain myself. He...is a nutball and a half.

One of my favorite things he did was do and interview with some chick I don't remember. They brought up things he said about Hilary that were....not very nice but funny as all hell and he made good points in the midst of all of the insults.

Trump replied “ I never said that about Hilary I said that about Rossey O'Donnal. The reporter then pulled out his exact quote and where he said it. He looks at her then shrugs his shoulders and said “Ehh... You're probably right”. That's a mic drop moment right there.

He handled that like a damn BOSS. I died laughing. But... That's not exactly professional is it? Donald came out swinging hard. He dominated everyone. I thought I was 100% sure he was going to lose. Why? Because you don't get into that kind of position unless you are bought and paid for weather it big Corporations or big Pharma or black ops spooks employed by the government. They ALL of the politicians out their fund their campaigns with “private” and “public” donations. A lot of records can be found on who gives money to them and who they are associate with. The highest of the high are mostly puppets. Kennedy Tried to get rid of the CIA and they killed for it.

Operation Northwoods was a real plan to arm Cubans and have them attack Guantanamo Bay so they could justify attacking moving into Cuban occupied territory. The joint chiefs of staff ALL signs off on this but Kennedy said “Hell no” and shut that stuff down. Don't even get me started on the
                          Gulf of Tonkin... These are all False Flag events... False Flags do happen ... The most famous is the war on Iraq (who wasn't doing anything to us) and Afghanistan who ALLEGEDLY declared war on us. You know we wanted in Afghanistan so much? Oil and Poppy plants are turned into heroin. over 80 percent of the heroin in the US comes from Afghanistan. Before we invaded it was something like 14 or 20.

I mean the government rigged the Gorge Bush/John Carry election. I remember clearly being in school when Carry was announces the president elect. Then... They said they made a mistake Several programmers went through the code of the voting system trying to figure out why it glitched. They say there is no reason this program should be coded like that unless it was designed for a third party to come in and edit the votes.

I was sure Trump was going to lose for those reasons. But... Trump is the first president that has funded his own campaign. For that reason he is, in theory, entitled to pay dues to no one.

People bring up that Trump has bankrupted his own companies and he is not qualified to get our country out of debt. They say hes going to make it worst. This argument is flawed. Guess what else trump did? He kept going and rebuilt everything he lost.Stuff like that happened multiple times but he always came out with the championship belt around his waste.

In theory that sounds like a man who is more then qualified to at least take a shot at getting us out of dead. And if things go wrong... He would be deter-mend to fix it. That's an ego thing too. He wants to win and he needs it to put his mind at rest.

Like I said, I was sure he was going to lose even though he hit all his rivals with a three/four punch combo that knocked them on their proverbial asses. Meteorically speaking...

I think homeboy has been taking classes with Johnny “Bones” Jones. He came out throwing heat and his opponent tried to throw heavy strikes of their own but Trump is a master at slipping punches. He slipped a jab then counters with a stiff uppercut Like my man Conor Macgregor did to Floyd Maywether... And they said Conor couldn't box...

They couldn't strike with him so they tried to score a takedown and keep him pined on the floor. He ain't having that though. He gets his hooks in and hits a judo throw then locks them into a Omaplata chock hold. They all woke up the next 2 and a half weeks later in a sleazy roach motel room with their kidneys cut out and their wound sewn back up. Their kidneys are now on their way to being sold on the black market. Now they notice trump being sworn in on the TV that was made in the 60's. Sucker even had rabbit ears.

So... Thats how hard Trump went on everyone. I gotta say... I was looking forward to the elections even though I don't vote. I've never voted and I'm all about politics. Why have I never voted? Because most don't have our best interests at heart. The best people to run the government are the one that don't want the job.

I had hopes that Trump would and could back up what was saying. He seemed like a man who took his job very seriously but his ego playes a part too. I thought... Maybe there was hope again...I guess I was wrong. I respect Trump but... Maybe he can't do the job... But here is the kicker... If he really had Americas best interests at heart... He could prob do it... So that's a shame. That makes me very disappointed.

Alright lets get this party started. Its time to debate. One of my favorite things to do. Lets hear everyone's thoughts. Oh boy... I'm about to step into some serious controversial stuff. Immigration... I am the least racist person in the world. As far as I'm concerned we are all created equal and have the same origins.

We all used to be black and we started out in Africa. When people crossed frozen sea during the ice age they began to experience different climates and as such their bodies began to adapt to these new conditions. Brown bears who ended up in cold snowy environments had to learn to survive and they had a disadvantage of not being able to hunt because they can be seen a mile away. Eventually the strongest survivors had offspring that began to come out with white fur.

I have another perfect example. Native American and Mexicans have the same blood line but have very different cultures and features but some of it is similar . Not only that but they live insane distances apart. Contact with each other at that time should have been impossible acording to the modern academic reconstruction of history. They all share a link. Technically we all do.

However... It should be up to each country to take care of their own people. It....SUCKs! A lot of people are spat upon and treated like slaves... I hate the thought of that... However... If we are really going to survive and thrive we have to take care of our crap first. That means more funds to monitoring the borders and anyone trying to get in to the country should be deported immediately. We have to many people to look after in America.

We CANNOT take care of everyone but a lot people in the country think we should be lending aid to the poor and suffering... We have to stop... Its time to grow up and realize hard decisions need to be made. That's something I am good at doing... I make hard decisions.

I had to hospitalize my son a few times to adjust his meds and get him level again. It kills me. I call every night. But thats were he needed to be at that time other wise my house would be destroyed. He often has to be restrained because he is violent and puts holes in the wall. Thats a hard choice I had to make and I needed to convince my wife this was best. She realized I was right.

I'm not saying throw the ones who were lucky enough to get a break and make it hear should be deported. It should be case by case and some of them prob will have to go back home.. They go through insane experiences to get here. People actually cross the water in boxes and let the current take them where it will. Dude with that determination they deserve to be here. This isn't a race thing but lets be honest there are reasons people say black people love their chicken and cool aid. I have met a lot of black people and guess what... a lot of then love them some Popeyes and a pitcher of grape cool aid. Maybe mixed with a little Hennessy.

lot of Spanish and Mexicans are damn hard workers. They work there ass off and then some. Then there are ones that try to leach and cheat the system... I dont consider working here and sending mony back to your home country because the dollar is worth more then a pound or note cheating. Thats the smartest thing to do for them. Thats not cheater they earned that money even if its worth more in their countries.

Whats worse is I've seen many imagrents that really don't deserve what they have. I suffer daily and live from pay check to pay check... I couldn't get my wife a present for valentines day present. Thats a lie... I got her a plastic pair of pink handcuffs with fur around them. Its a gag gift... Shes gonna think its funny. I got that at the dollar store.

I was told to clock out of my job and go home the other day for just expressing my opinion to the weekend manger. She told me to do something and I was told by the store manger the day before that I needed to something else. Very long story short It all worked out for me because I was vocal about my opinions and I kept my cool. I was very polite. But then I was robbed of six hours. The next day Im not supposed to be there but I took my laptop into work with me and sat there till my real boss got there.

I went in a 7 am and sat in the subway ( we have a subway inside of the truck stop) with a breakfast sandwich and soda I really couldn't afford but I wanted to make sure she cant say i'm not on the clock and tell me I need to leave. When my manger came in I talked to her. She edited my time sheet so I got paid for waiting. She gave me free pizza in front of the lady who sent me home. She listened to my advice and instructed me to over see the store for that day. Our cooperate guy was supposed to be coming the next day. She also talked with the lady who sent me home and told her that wasn't cool and I was following what I was told. So I actually worked ten hours that day plus the time I was waiting. Thats way more then my original scheduled of 6 hours. The lady that kicked me out so visible frustrated but soooooooooo nice to me. I won't lie I am human and I took pleasure in her failure and I was proud of how I handle things. I don't fly off the handle like I used to.

My point is... People who speak out and defend themselves and what is right get rewarded. So I will speak out on any subject I feel and I promises you it is well thought out.

Back to immigration. Building a wall is a bad idea. Yea it can keep people out... But it can also keep you in. There should be no reason you cant visit another allied country. If/when the crap hits the fan I'm equipped to survive. I have guns, enough supplies for a few weeks, and exit strategy in case I need to bug-out or hunker-down. I also have skills enough to create shelters with branches and leaves and I can start a fire using the bow drill technique. All I need is a knife rope ( Whitch I also know how to make rope with tree bark or grass and cattails (the plant not animal) and some kindle like a birds nest. I don't screw around. I something bad happens I wanna be able to bail and if it comes to the survival of my family I'll cross a border to keep them safe. Ill figure a way to get fake papers. I'm not a prisoner and I don't feel like being trapped inside of a prison disguised as a democratic country.

The best way to help the world is to ignore the problems of other countries and focus on home. When we turn this society around and I think that thats happening now with the creation of the internet and social media we can begin to lend aid. Once we start actually working together everything will change The internet can also be used for mindless entertainment though. There is also a lot of miss information out there.

“In God We Trust”

Complete BS. It should be changed too “In Wells-Fargo We Trust”
                          Last edited by Spike St-Cloud; 13-02-18, 04:07 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spike St-Cloud View Post

Woh my friend...I'm not sure why are deciding to go Planet Hulk on people. I honestly didn't see how Torps post were in anyway offensive. He was very clear with his opinions which right or wrong he is entitles to, He wasn't trying to force anything on anyone and he damn sure ain't acting like a" racist pig". That comment was not needed. I'm not trying be a butt head but it is my honest opinion that you seem to be a little to emotionally invested in your own ideas that a difference of opinion is causing you to become a little unreasonable. This is a debate here not a freestyle rap battle Insults don't score points. Torps not Ice-Cube and You ain't 50 cent or two quarters. It might be a good idea to stay away from heated topics if you can't play nice and need to insult someone to try and get your point across that makes people care zero about what you think or have to say.

Like I said I am certainly not trying to call you out buddy but I'm about to resurrect this thread and see what everyone's opinion on what has transpired and I want there to be boundaries. I wouldn't have quoted you and brought all this up but I looked at the last time you were online and it was fairly recent. Feel free to join in Id love to hear what you have to say. But hommie you gotta chill out a little. Get the Black Widow over to your house to help you turn back into. Bruce Banner

One of the best protest chants I've ever heard went like this... “Donald Trump loves the KKK, He's Racist, Sexist, and Anti-Gay”

That could have been a mic drop moment. That in itself might sum him up to someone who dosent know how the limousine ridin' , Private jet flyin' son of gun roles. Ric Flar ain't got jack bobkus on Trump. He also has no filter he says whatever comes to his mind. I like it. He is charismatic and quick witted and I have so much respect for that.

I love Trump.... Hold up... Don't scorn me yet. Let me explain myself. He...is a nutball and a half.

One of my favorite things he did was do and interview with some chick I don't remember. They brought up things he said about Hilary that were....not very nice but funny as all hell and he made good points in the midst of all of the insults.

Trump replied “ I never said that about Hilary I said that about Rossey O'Donnal. The reporter then pulled out his exact quote and where he said it. He looks at her then shrugs his shoulders and said “Ehh... You're probably right”. That's a mic drop moment right there.

He handled that like a damn BOSS. I died laughing. But... That's not exactly professional is it? Donald came out swinging hard. He dominated everyone. I thought I was 100% sure he was going to lose. Why? Because you don't get into that kind of position unless you are bought and paid for weather it big Corporations or big Pharma or black ops spooks employed by the government. They ALL of the politicians out their fund their campaigns with “private” and “public” donations. A lot of records can be found on who gives money to them and who they are associate with. The highest of the high are mostly puppets. Kennedy Tried to get rid of the CIA and they killed for it.

Operation Northwoods was a real plan to arm Cubans and have them attack Guantanamo Bay so they could justify attacking moving into Cuban occupied territory. The joint chiefs of staff ALL signs off on this but Kennedy said “Hell no” and shut that stuff down. Don't even get me started on the
                            Gulf of Tonkin... These are all False Flag events... False Flags do happen ... The most famous is the war on Iraq (who wasn't doing anything to us) and Afghanistan who ALLEGEDLY declared war on us. You know we wanted in Afghanistan so much? Oil and Poppy plants are turned into heroin. over 80 percent of the heroin in the US comes from Afghanistan. Before we invaded it was something like 14 or 20.

I mean the government rigged the Gorge Bush/John Carry election. I remember clearly being in school when Carry was announces the president elect. Then... They said they made a mistake Several programmers went through the code of the voting system trying to figure out why it glitched. They say there is no reason this program should be coded like that unless it was designed for a third party to come in and edit the votes.

I was sure Trump was going to lose for those reasons. But... Trump is the first president that has funded his own campaign. For that reason he is, in theory, entitled to pay dues to no one.

People bring up that Trump has bankrupted his own companies and he is not qualified to get our country out of debt. They say hes going to make it worst. This argument is flawed. Guess what else trump did? He kept going and rebuilt everything he lost.Stuff like that happened multiple times but he always came out with the championship belt around his waste.

In theory that sounds like a man who is more then qualified to at least take a shot at getting us out of dead. And if things go wrong... He would be deter-mend to fix it. That's an ego thing too. He wants to win and he needs it to put his mind at rest.

Like I said, I was sure he was going to lose even though he hit all his rivals with a three/four punch combo that knocked them on their proverbial asses. Meteorically speaking...

I think homeboy has been taking classes with Johnny “Bones” Jones. He came out throwing heat and his opponent tried to throw heavy strikes of their own but Trump is a master at slipping punches. He slipped a jab then counters with a stiff uppercut Like my man Conor Macgregor did to Floyd Maywether... And they said Conor couldn't box...

They couldn't strike with him so they tried to score a takedown and keep him pined on the floor. He ain't having that though. He gets his hooks in and hits a judo throw then locks them into a Omaplata chock hold. They all woke up the next 2 and a half weeks later in a sleazy roach motel room with their kidneys cut out and their wound sewn back up. Their kidneys are now on their way to being sold on the black market. Now they notice trump being sworn in on the TV that was made in the 60's. Sucker even had rabbit ears.

So... Thats how hard Trump went on everyone. I gotta say... I was looking forward to the elections even though I don't vote. I've never voted and I'm all about politics. Why have I never voted? Because most don't have our best interests at heart. The best people to run the government are the one that don't want the job.

I had hopes that Trump would and could back up what was saying. He seemed like a man who took his job very seriously but his ego playes a part too. I thought... Maybe there was hope again...I guess I was wrong. I respect Trump but... Maybe he can't do the job... But here is the kicker... If he really had Americas best interests at heart... He could prob do it... So that's a shame. That makes me very disappointed.

Alright lets get this party started. Its time to debate. One of my favorite things to do. Lets hear everyone's thoughts. Oh boy... I'm about to step into some serious controversial stuff. Immigration... I am the least racist person in the world. As far as I'm concerned we are all created equal and have the same origins.

We all used to be black and we started out in Africa. When people crossed frozen sea during the ice age they began to experience different climates and as such their bodies began to adapt to these new conditions. Brown bears who ended up in cold snowy environments had to learn to survive and they had a disadvantage of not being able to hunt because they can be seen a mile away. Eventually the strongest survivors had offspring that began to come out with white fur.

I have another perfect example. Native American and Mexicans have the same blood line but have very different cultures and features but some of it is similar . Not only that but they live insane distances apart. Contact with each other at that time should have been impossible acording to the modern academic reconstruction of history. They all share a link. Technically we all do.

However... It should be up to each country to take care of their own people. It....SUCKs! A lot of people are spat upon and treated like slaves... I hate the thought of that... However... If we are really going to survive and thrive we have to take care of our crap first. That means more funds to monitoring the borders and anyone trying to get in to the country should be deported immediately. We have to many people to look after in America.

We CANNOT take care of everyone but a lot people in the country think we should be lending aid to the poor and suffering... We have to stop... Its time to grow up and realize hard decisions need to be made. That's something I am good at doing... I make hard decisions.

I had to hospitalize my son a few times to adjust his meds and get him level again. It kills me. I call every night. But thats were he needed to be at that time other wise my house would be destroyed. He often has to be restrained because he is violent and puts holes in the wall. Thats a hard choice I had to make and I needed to convince my wife this was best. She realized I was right.

I'm not saying throw the ones who were lucky enough to get a break and make it hear should be deported. It should be case by case and some of them prob will have to go back home.. They go through insane experiences to get here. People actually cross the water in boxes and let the current take them where it will. Dude with that determination they deserve to be here. This isn't a race thing but lets be honest there are reasons people say black people love their chicken and cool aid. I have met a lot of black people and guess what... a lot of then love them some Popeyes and a pitcher of grape cool aid. Maybe mixed with a little Hennessy.

lot of Spanish and Mexicans are damn hard workers. They work there ass off and then some. Then there are ones that try to leach and cheat the system... I dont consider working here and sending mony back to your home country because the dollar is worth more then a pound or note cheating. Thats the smartest thing to do for them. Thats not cheater they earned that money even if its worth more in their countries.

Whats worse is I've seen many imagrents that really don't deserve what they have. I suffer daily and live from pay check to pay check... I couldn't get my wife a present for valentines day present. Thats a lie... I got her a plastic pair of pink handcuffs with fur around them. Its a gag gift... Shes gonna think its funny. I got that at the dollar store.

I was told to clock out of my job and go home the other day for just expressing my opinion to the weekend manger. She told me to do something and I was told by the store manger the day before that I needed to something else. Very long story short It all worked out for me because I was vocal about my opinions and I kept my cool. I was very polite. But then I was robbed of six hours. The next day Im not supposed to be there but I took my laptop into work with me and sat there till my real boss got there.

I went in a 7 am and sat in the subway ( we have a subway inside of the truck stop) with a breakfast sandwich and soda I really couldn't afford but I wanted to make sure she cant say i'm not on the clock and tell me I need to leave. When my manger came in I talked to her. She edited my time sheet so I got paid for waiting. She gave me free pizza in front of the lady who sent me home. She listened to my advice and instructed me to over see the store for that day. Our cooperate guy was supposed to be coming the next day. She also talked with the lady who sent me home and told her that wasn't cool and I was following what I was told. So I actually worked ten hours that day plus the time I was waiting. Thats way more then my original scheduled of 6 hours. The lady that kicked me out so visible frustrated but soooooooooo nice to me. I won't lie I am human and I took pleasure in her failure and I was proud of how I handle things. I don't fly off the handle like I used to.

My point is... People who speak out and defend themselves and what is right get rewarded. So I will speak out on any subject I feel and I promises you it is well thought out.

Back to immigration. Building a wall is a bad idea. Yea it can keep people out... But it can also keep you in. There should be no reason you cant visit another allied country. If/when the crap hits the fan I'm equipped to survive. I have guns, enough supplies for a few weeks, and exit strategy in case I need to bug-out or hunker-down. I also have skills enough to create shelters with branches and leaves and I can start a fire using the bow drill technique. All I need is a knife rope ( Whitch I also know how to make rope with tree bark or grass and cattails (the plant not animal) and some kindle like a birds nest. I don't screw around. I something bad happens I wanna be able to bail and if it comes to the survival of my family I'll cross a border to keep them safe. Ill figure a way to get fake papers. I'm not a prisoner and I don't feel like being trapped inside of a prison disguised as a democratic country.

The best way to help the world is to ignore the problems of other countries and focus on home. When we turn this society around and I think that thats happening now with the creation of the internet and social media we can begin to lend aid. Once we start actually working together everything will change The internet can also be used for mindless entertainment though. There is also a lot of miss information out there.

“In God We Trust”

Complete BS. It should be changed too “In Wells-Fargo We Trust”
                            No idea where you have found an insult in my post. Perhaps you are over semsitive? If so please visit my NSPM thread, it is a safe space.

Comment

No idea where you have found an insult in my post. Perhaps you are over semsitive? If so please visit my NSPM thread, it is a safe space.
                              Clearly i am not oversensitive. I feel i have acurately represented you in my post. But maybe i did misrepresent you and if i did i very much appologize . Im not herr to debate that so no need for pm.

Im here to debate trump and i have presented a compeling argument that you qouted but ignored. Do you eish to redpond to that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spike St-Cloud View Post

Clearly i am not oversensitive. I feel i have acurately represented you in my post. But maybe i did misrepresent you and if i did i very much appologize . Im not herr to debate that so no need for pm.

Im here to debate trump and i have presented a compeling argument that you qouted but ignored. Do you eish to redpond to that?
                                I don’t think he posts here very often. Have you tried twitter?

last I heard, he’s given up on the wall since he heard about the one Ireland has the UK building in the Irish Sea. He can’t really compete with that.

add to that the emergence of the boring company and the starman in the Tesla.

well surely even you can see which way the wind is blowing.

Comment

I don’t think he posts here very often. Have you tried twitter?

last I heard, he’s given up on the wall since he heard about the one Ireland has the UK building in the Irish Sea. He can’t really compete with that.

add to that the emergence of the boring company and the starman in the Tesla.

well surely even you can see which way the wind is blowing.
                                  I rest my case

Comment

• I don’t blame you. All those rocks must weigh a ton.

Comment

I don’t blame you. All those rocks must weigh a ton.
                                      Indeed. the burden of carrying around so much knowledge takes a toll on me for sure. It always help's to shut down anyone with wacky or inaccurate information though, I do admit I take some pleasure in that.

Comment

• My info is spot on. Do your research and come back when you’re ready to take your position.

Comment

My info is spot on. Do your research and come back when you’re ready to take your position.
                                          Your info is spot on yet you refuse to debate me...thats very interesting. On a serious note I'm done with your trolling. I have better things to do. I'm to smart to fall into your traps and you can't win in a battle of wits. I'll take your silence on the subject of my thoroughly researched ideas as a gesture of surrender.

Comment

Working...
                                          X