No announcement yet.

Donald Trump

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take it however you like. Post #115 remains undisputed. Enjoy your better things while you can.

Comment

• Looks like the Merkins are going to give up theirs gnus. even trump is wavering.

big mistake, given the way the sya behave.

Comment

• Fair play to him, he has held firm on the gnus.

its weird that kids still go to school, heís right to fix that.

Comment

• Nostradamus predicted it all when he said 'The future is bright, the future is orange' He said it in French, or maybe latin.... but it was in the forum of a Haiku and heavily coded to escape the Spanish inquisition, who were the ones writing it down as they shoved his head in a furnace.

Anyway, this probably took place on the 7th day of the 7th month of the 7th year.

Trump is a self fulfilling prophecy.

Even the Mayans knew! The Sumerians were all over it like a rash.

Comment

• how to make screen shot

Comment

• I know f/all about politics.

Comment

• Who else thinks that Scotland has the BEST insults ? LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Davy Dacue View Post
                  I know f/all about politics.
                  All the protesters , were some on holidays or just arranged a day of work or maybe never even worked a f/in day in there lives . I wonder what exactly has he done that would make me want to protest , some people see protesting as a form of enjoyment and also for some the chance of finding a partner. No long winded replies please .

Comment

All the protesters , were some on holidays or just arranged a day of work or maybe never even worked a f/in day in there lives . I wonder what exactly has he done that would make me want to protest , some people see protesting as a form of enjoyment and also for some the chance of finding a partner. No long winded replies please .
                    Heh, I never thought of that aspect.

Comment

• https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/resources...p_and_Scotland

Comment

• Looking forward to Mondays summit in Helsinki.

Finlands' government has seen fit to host 2 of the worlds most powerful, and most corrupt politicians and we are hoping the Finnish people will come up with some insults to rival the Scots LOL

Come on Finland we're relying on you LOL

Comment

• i hope they stay private after G20 lol

Comment

• GO FINLAND !!!

Thousands of protesters marched through Finlandís capital on Sunday, many with rainbow flags, ahead of Russia/US summit.

Demonstrators waved banners against war, human rights abuse and the environment. Many carried gay rainbow flags to protest against homophobic laws and attitudes in Russia and anti-gay policy in the US.

One protestor tweeted a photo of a male carrying a rainbow flag over his head while partially wearing a mask of Putinís face.

Another posted a modified photo of Putin wearing eyeliner, lipstick and dyed yellow hair set against a rainbow-colored backdrop.

Last edited by Nanny Ogg; 15-07-18, 11:54 PM.

Comment

• Does the USA still have the death penalty for Treason ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nanny Ogg View Post
                                Does the USA still have the death penalty for Treason ?
                                According to the internet it was abolished in 1990. Life in prison now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zoggg View Post

According to the internet it was abolished in 1990. Life in prison now.
                                  Oh well he is already going on 72, a 10 year stretch should have the same result anyway LOL

Comment

• Comment

Where is the respect?

Comment

• When did he earn it?

Comment

When did he earn it?
                                          Ask The United States of American people,Russia people.Like or not, don't interested me but don't forget :they are leaders of countrys.fIs this freedom, democracy ?

Comment

Working...
                                          X