Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im currently reading The Ice Monster by David Walliams. I know itís meant for children but itís been an enjoyable read so far and makes a good book for easy bedtime reading.
    Challenge my awesome scores
    http://www.miniclip.com/players/en/card/?uid=695147

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	51wAAzcD2uL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	52.5 KB
ID:	224530

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	51%2B-EU2LXfL._SX328_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.8 KB
ID:	232277

Comment

Title : The Baba Album
          Author: Peter Wee
          Synopsis : Peter Wee was an antique dealer and a promoter of the Peranakan culture.
          He was a the fourth generation Singapore Baba . Here he offers a glimpse into his family and friends and the Peranakan Heritage . He recalls how his Katong Antique Shop made him into an accidental Peranakan icon and his role in Peranakan related events that gave a buzz into the Southeast Asia's hybrid culture .The book is interspersed with vinaigrettes of the Baba wedding, Nonya porcelain, Kasot manek and Kebaya .

(This is a book that holds many past and present memories of my Peranakan culture . )
          Last edited by Kimi; 09-01-19, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kimi View Post
            Title : The Baba Album
            Author: Peter Wee
            Synopsis : Peter Wee was an antique dealer and a promoter of the Peranakan culture.
            He was a the fourth generation Singapore Baba . Here he offers a glimpse into his family and friends and the Peranakan Heritage . He recalls how his Katong Antique Shop made him into an accidental Peranakan icon and his role in Peranakan related events that gave a buzz into the Southeast Asia's hybrid culture .The book is interspersed with vinaigrettes of the Baba wedding, Nonya porcelain, Kasot mane and kebaya .

(This is a book that holds many past and present memories of my Peranakan culture . )
            Nicee !

Comment

I am Spock by Leonard Nimoy

Comment

Working...
              X