Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PlayOK

Nice site to play simple multiplayer games. http://www.playok.com

I would like to run some tourneys there with Miniclip forum members. The games I like to play are Domino, Yatsy, Hearts and Ludo. Running tourneys there is super easy.

Logging in is easy too, you only need a username and password, email is not required.

If you are interested in any of those games, post here and we will organize a tourney. Let me know what game is your favorite and when is the best time to play. When we set up a tourney you will have to post your usernames here. Perhaps we will allow random players as well if we don't get enough players from here?

I'm up for Ludo !

Comment

Nice! Let's wait for other replies. Any suggestions of playing time?

Comment

Hey Aurora, I thought you had disappeared.

Comment

Originally posted by Zoggg View Post
          Hey Aurora, I thought you had disappeared.
          I'd wish... but here I am. And now I hear The Scorpions playing...

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora View Post
            Nice! Let's wait for other replies. Any suggestions of playing time?
            Over the weekend, I guess.

Comment

Too busy playing mahjong by myself. Takes ages to set up the tiles and then the thing always collapses on one side and all the marbles roll away.

such is life, always losing my marbles.

Comment

Originally posted by mozold View Post
                Too busy playing mahjong by myself. Takes ages to set up the tiles and then the thing always collapses on one side and all the marbles roll away.

such is life, always losing my marbles.
                That's why I rather play dice games. The cubes don't fit into holes to fall out as easily as round objects. Dice also have several sides to them.

Liar's Dice, also known as Bluff.

Comment

Working...
                X