No announcement yet.

* COVID - 19 !!! *

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COVID-19 was still better than Police Academy 6.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cheetah Girl View Post
      I want to know something from you guys. Since Bill Gates is Computer engineer right? [/SIZE]

Bill Gates is a high-school graduate. BUT ...

https://insiderpaper.com/who-is-the-...ld-bill-gates/

https://www.thefocus.news/celebrity/...-in-the-world/

Comment

• That is your opinion and those fake news. I just wish you do more research

Comment

• Bill Gates is the richest person on earth. It can pay anyone to get anything . Money talk ? walks. Bill gates is not doctor nor he has doctor field or educated from

Comment

• Originally posted by Cheetah Girl View Post

That is your opinion and those fake news. I just wish you do more research
            This is not my opinion. You are wrong. Bill Gates is a high-school graduate.
            I didn't say he was a doctor. I just said the result when you query 'Who is the most powerful doctor in the world' in any search engine.
            I have tried and seen this myself.

The richest person in the world is George Soros. He is said to have a fortune of $15 Trillion.
            Those who control the money, that is, the real owners of the money, always stay in the background and do not show themselves.
            Bill Gates and the others are just custodians. They are the puppets in the window.

Comment

•  

Comment

• Originally posted by LMAO View Post

The richest person in the world is George Soros. He is said to have a fortune of $15 Trillion.
                Only if you measure the value of your self worth by their currency, to me I am the richest woman on the planet because I have children & family that loves me, I'd never give that up for a billion of their money, I would never sell out.

Comment

• I on the other hand would sell my family out for a score

Comment

• Originally posted by LMAO View Post

This is not my opinion. You are wrong. Bill Gates is a high-school graduate.
                    I didn't say he was a doctor. I just said the result when you query 'Who is the most powerful doctor in the world' in any search engine.
                    I have tried and seen this myself.

Those who control the money, that is, the real owners of the money, always stay in the background and do not show themselves.
                    Bill Gates and the others are just custodians. They are the puppets in the window.
                    I was try to say. He didnt have doctor degree lol. Thank you for fixing my answer

Comment

• Now imagine if Hillary Clinton was president of somewhere.

Comment

Working...
                      X