No announcement yet.

WHAT DID YOU JUST DO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just had a break for coffee and sandwich.

Comment

• Taking a break

Comment

• Slept very late today...feeling very tired so just got here to post a little.

Comment

• Figuring out about this new pool style.

Comment

• I actually just mopped the floors...was busy earlier.

Comment

• Trying to figure out if people are making accounts just to vote? Trying to figure out if it is the same IP address . I am positive it is the same IP address.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cheetah Girl View Post
                Trying to figure out if people are making accounts just to vote? Trying to figure out if it is the same IP address . I am positive it is the same IP address.
                Tetsu will make sure the voting is fair....he will check.

I am just reading the threads and posting here and there.

Comment

• Lol, if thats true, then its really sad. Pathetic to be honest.

Comment

• Actually, no new member should be allowed to vote, as they wouldn't know anyone. So how could they choose properly.

Comment

• Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post
                      Actually, no new member should be allowed to vote, as they wouldn't know anyone. So how could they choose properly.

So Jimmy, you think 6 months it's not enough time for them?

They see the every day posts and

they are old enough i think, to form an opinion.

How much time do you think they need?

These 6 months they saw who is here everyday,

posting and contributing.

They saw who truly cares for the forum.

Comment

Actually, no new member should be allowed to vote, as they wouldn't know anyone. So how could they choose properly.

Who should vote for MOTY ?

The ones who show up once in a while and make

just a single post....if any post at all?

or....

The ones here every single day posting and

contributing to this forum?

Seems to me the ones here every day

have a right to choose the MOTY.

What difference does it make to all of you who don't even bother coming here?

Comment

• Originally posted by flutterby52212 View Post

Who should vote for MOTY ?

The ones who show up once in a while and make

just a single post....if any post at all?

or....

The ones here every single day posting and

contributing to this forum?

Seems to me the ones here every day

have a right to choose the MOTY.

What difference does it make to all of you who don't even bother coming here?
                          Dont know what your beef is Flutterby, but your reply has absolutely nothing to do with my point. I never said the folks who are here every day posting have no right to vote. Where do you see that? Even if folks only visit once in a while, and maybe make a single post every so often, they still have a right to vote as well. Putting down a vote to members who post all the time only is alienating everyone else.

Even if those people dont post much, they still come here to read what others have to say. That alone gives them the right to have an opinion on who is MOTY. My point is folks who are new to the site (Possible new accounts created just to help somebody win) would not be here long enough to know anyone properly. So how can they make an opinion on MOTY when they just walked in the door?

Comment

• Please guys, I did not post this here so you two can get into an argument . I was just telling what I was doing. Next time, I will keep it to myself

Comment

• Just a question , if i get a lot of my relatives who are not on the forum to sign up now will they be eligible to vote for MOTY

Comment

• Originally posted by Davy Dacue View Post
                                Just a question , if i get a lot of my relatives who are not on the forum to sign up now will they be eligible to vote for MOTY

Obviously they will not!

Colin is checking who is voting.

Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post

Dont know what your beef is Flutterby, but your reply has absolutely nothing to do with my point. I never said the folks who are here every day posting have no right to vote. Where do you see that? Even if folks only visit once in a while, and maybe make a single post every so often, they still have a right to vote as well. Putting down a vote to members who post all the time only is alienating everyone else.

Even if those people dont post much, they still come here to read what others have to say. That alone gives them the right to have an opinion on who is MOTY. My point is folks who are new to the site (Possible new accounts created just to help somebody win) would not be here long enough to know anyone properly. So how can they make an opinion on MOTY when they just walked in the door?

FIRST: The way you said it here:

it was as if you meant, the ex-pool forum members!

They are the new members, who came here 6 months ago.

And now you say that you meant just the new accounts?

1-2 weeks old?

Colin said he is checking everything,

new accounts or double and triple some times.

SECOND: Why did you ignore my post?

It is obvious that me and Flutter misunderstood you.

Comment

• Hold your horses there folks. Why are you attacking me? Please read what i said again. It says, and i quote "Actually, no new members should be allowed to vote". How you manage to attain some sort of tone from that is beyond me. Its a simple fact that "NEW" members would not know anyone long enough. Especially those 2 dodgy accounts with very similar names that where created in the last couple of days. Did they vote? I dont know the answer to that, but the fact remains the same.

So, where do i say that members who are here 6 months should not be allowed to vote? I cant seem to find that anywhere to be honest, but i am trying hard to. Furthermore, where do i say anything about "ex=pool" members? Again, im finding it hard to pin that one down as well...........

I wasnt ignoring your post Kostas. Its a simple fact of me clicking on the latest post, and the site skipped your post and brought me to flutterbys post. It happens. I was about to ask you what you meant by that, but then saw your post when i scrolled up.

If the 2 of you think i am having a go, then your wrong. I just stated something that any sane person would realise is the correct thing to do. Reel in your necks there, i would expect that kind of stuff from kids. Honestly.

Comment

What is my beef? I have no beef, I just asked a simple question.
                                    Why are you so defensive?
                                    You seem to be changing what you originally said to suit yourself.
                                    New members,in my opinion,are the ones who are here 6 months or less.
                                    If you meant members who just joined a few days ago you should have specified that.
                                    In any case I trust in Colin to keep things fair.

Have yourself a great day.

Comment

• Originally posted by flutterby52212 View Post

What is my beef? I have no beef, I just asked a simple question.
                                      Why are you so defensive?
                                      You seem to be changing what you originally said to suit yourself.
                                      New members,in my opinion,are the ones who are here 6 months or less.
                                      If you meant members who just joined a few days ago you should have specified that.
                                      In any case I trust in Colin to keep things fair.

Are you not defensive in your replies to me? I posted something in black and white that "you" took up wrong. How can i change something when its there in black and white, and quoted as well? New to me is not 6 months old. New to me is just that, new. I think my post before the post you are all talking about explains that. Maybe you just wanted to ignore that fact?

Comment

• síocháin When they just walked in the door / First timers

Comment

• Originally posted by Davy Dacue View Post

síocháin When they just walked in the door / First timers
                                          Thanks Davy. I did say that as well.

Comment

Working...
                                          X