Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHAT DID YOU JUST DO?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts




  • Originally posted by flutterby52212 View Post



    Glad your team won !

    I just put the last of the laundry in the dryer.





    Comment


    • Watching my morning news.

      Comment


      • Just took a sip of my Coffee.

        Comment


        • Just visited a relative who collects antiques, books, and even stuff like labels,receipts bus tickets of days long gone by. All labelled, dated and filed
          meticulously in plastic folders.

          Comment


          • I made another cup of coffee

            Comment




            • Just made my second cup of coffee for the night.


              Comment



              • I just felt better,

                the last few hours and here i am.

                An unfortunate incident,

                with my eye and alcohol 93 degrees kept me away

                these last 2 days.





                Comment


                • Originally posted by metalzord View Post

                  I just felt better,

                  the last few hours and here i am.

                  An unfortunate incident,

                  with my eye and alcohol 93 degrees kept me away

                  these last 2 days.




                  I certainly do hope you're ok now Kostas .

                  I just opened a huge box of a variety of quality cookies given by my nephew .
                  Wish I could
                  share some with all of you here.


                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by metalzord View Post

                    I just felt better,

                    the last few hours and here i am.

                    An unfortunate incident,

                    with my eye and alcohol 93 degrees kept me away

                    these last 2 days.




                    I hope you get better sweetie. I wonder how you got that alcohol in your eyes ?

                    Comment






                    • Thank you very much for your concern Kimi and Cheetah!


                      Cheetah, I was trying to cut the lid

                      of a bottle with alcohol.

                      But it was a brand new soft plastic bottle.

                      So after I cut the lid, the alcohol was splashed.

                      Unfortunately, it went directly in my eye.








                      Comment


                      • I was just thinking of why these manufacturers make it so difficult for us to open their products when they want us to buy them !
                        I couldn't open a newfangled childproof bottle of vitamins. So now, I get the Pharmacist to open it for me and even she found that it can be quite tricky !



                        Last edited by Kimi; 07-02-19, 02:24 PM.

                        Comment


                        • I am just waiting on a reply

                          Comment




                          • Originally posted by Kimi View Post
                            I was just thinking of why these manufacturers make it so difficult for us to open their products when they want us to buy them !
                            I couldn't open a newfangled childproof bottle of vitamins. So now, I get the Pharmacist to open it for me and even she found that it can be quite tricky !





                            Yes! You are right!

                            It's a hard to cut, tiny plastic lid.

                            So easy to cut your fingers if the knife slips.


                            *****************



                            I was just having my evening coffee.







                            Comment


                            • Just enjoying the evening breeze and watching the sunset with it's warm glowing gold and red tones splashed across the skies .

                              Comment


                              • Making another cup of coffee

                                Comment





                                • Just washed the dinner dishes.


                                  Comment


                                  • Pealed a banana

                                    Comment





                                    • Just finished my Saturday cleaning.


                                      Comment




                                      • I just returned from the Uriah Heep concert!

                                        They were incredibly amazing!!!!

                                        I wish I could go again tomorrow!






                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by metalzord View Post

                                          I just returned from the Uriah Heep concert!

                                          They were incredibly amazing!!!!

                                          I wish I could go again tomorrow!







                                          Sounds like you had an incredible time.

                                          Great band and great music.

                                          Glad you had such a wonderful time !



                                          Comment

                                          Working...
                                          X