Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys, long time no see - how are you all?
    Every day above ground is a good day.

Comment

• I'm back, for now!

Will try to get on in the mornings
      sigpic
      GT: KSI iMeShell
      instagram: imeshell

Comment

• Welcome to the forum me da queen

Comment

• Hello everyone. Don't know if much people remember but i am back for now.. )

Comment

• Hello Hussain , welcome back to the forum

Comment

• Hey MDQ and Hussain (I remember you). Nice to see you popping in.
              Every day above ground is a good day.

Comment

• Official announcement this time instead of just "disappearing". I'll come back again if this forum shows some kind of signs of improving. Sounds smug, I know, but I'm not going to waste my time in stupid arguments that are caused by lack of better order here.

PS: June 1st is the earliest I'll log in next time. Hope to see you all well then.
                Last edited by Aurora; Yesterday, 08:00 AM. Reason: PS

Comment

• "Life is a series of hellos and goodbyes; I'm afraid it's time for goodbye again"

​​​​​​Not sure who said it, I have narrowed it down to Genghis Khan, John Lennon, Oscar Wilde and Billy Joel. I can't trust the internet to tell me the truth anymore...I think it was Paul Simon who once sang 'Lie la lie, lie la la la la lie la la lie' though it could have been Winston Churchill.

So, in the words of the greatest of them all, Davy Jones of the Dave Clark five.... "Hello, hello, I don't know why you say goodbye, I say HELLO? it me you're looking for?".
                  Last edited by mozold; Yesterday, 10:26 AM. Reason: Happy first of June

Comment

Working...
                  X