• <center>

<center>

<center>

Comment

• Comment

• <center>

<center>

Comment

• Politics: We all love it right? lol. Not in a million years. But when politics directly affects your life in a negative way, then somebody has to say stop. Most of you probably know that Ireland is in the middle of a huge austerity programme that has put thousands out of homes and jobs, and has cost countless lives, and yet our government try and tell anyone who listens that everything is rosey, and we are back to where we where before the recession hit.

I was reading a post somewhere earlier where one of the posters said their kids wouldnt join them in a march against austerity. They said they where only interested in playing games. So i had the idea of making this image up, lol. It might just grab their attention.

theft.jpg

These are all our corrupt politicians, and their personnel police force.
                https://i.imgur.com/fkCywRV.gif

Comment

• Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post
                  Politics: We all love it right? lol. Not in a million years. But when politics directly affects your life in a negative way, then somebody has to say stop. Most of you probably know that Ireland is in the middle of a huge austerity programme that has put thousands out of homes and jobs, and has cost countless lives, and yet our government try and tell anyone who listens that everything is rosey, and we are back to where we where before the recession hit.

I was reading a post somewhere earlier where one of the posters said their kids wouldnt join them in a march against austerity. They said they where only interested in playing games. So i had the idea of making this image up, lol. It might just grab their attention.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]125[/ATTACH]

These are all our corrupt politicians, and their personnel police force.

LOL Jimmy, your artistry never fails to impress, and what makes it even more funny for me is that
                  I am currently playing GTA 5 at the moment LOL

My gameplay is not too dissimilar to this.....

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Nanny Ogg View Post
                    LOL Jimmy, your artistry never fails to impress, and what makes it even more funny for me is that
                    I am currently playing GTA 5 at the moment LOL

My gameplay is not too dissimilar to this.....

lol Nan. I dont think i would like my gran to be like that. I would never get a game in, lol.
                    https://i.imgur.com/fkCywRV.gif

Comment

• Last edited by flutterby52212; 30-07-17, 09:51 PM.

Comment

• i give up, can't even delete the dam thing either, please delete this whole post, thank you

Last edited by Nanny Ogg; 31-07-17, 03:07 PM. Reason: cannot get the gif to work
                        sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                  X