X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kunal908
    started a topic Kunal908

Kunal908

<center>Gifts from Miniclip</center> August 11, 2014.

http://i.cubeupload.com/lQgyBy.jpg

• Tetsumonchi
    replied
    Originally posted by kunal908 View Post
    Let's make a few post.

Pool Clubs?

you're welcome
    Hi Kunal,

Nice to hear from you!

Leave a comment:

• kunal908
    replied
    Let's make a few post.

Pool Clubs?

you're welcome

Leave a comment:

• m4rt1n
    replied
    lol, you came back kunal908 . Maybe you live in the same area, idk, no time for any drama, still now your here, you may as well stick around and make a few posts.

Leave a comment:

• kunal908
    replied
    I don't get it. I have never seen anyone taking advantage of my absence and to spread false rumors. (than crazy users making accounts with same user ID, claiming they're me)

So what is this thing with intel core i7 what made it possible to hack old MC forum? And how did you come up with this, that I am involved in this?

Care to response? m4rt1n

note: i haven't been informed we are doing some serious MC drama in 2018, so my reply looks bit irrelevant. So please pass the script, will make sure to not go off script again.

Leave a comment:

• m4rt1n
    replied
    IP addresses used by the original forum hack matched those used by intelcorei7, and user intelcorei7 made several online threats to miniclip.com in the days leading up to the forum hack although nothing was ever proven.

Leave a comment:

• mountain goat
    replied
    Originally posted by m4rt1n View Post
    Late reply here , but maybe Kunal908 is related to intelcorei7, the user who hacked the original forum to destruction, as on several occasions I have had ip evidence as mentioned a lot in the past on the Miniclip Vanilla forums Boardroom (staffroom).

I leave this with big ????? on my end, for the last 5 or 6 years.
    what the heck?

i wasn't even aware in the slightest that intel could be linked to the passing away of the original forum, how were you able to figure that out exactly? i merely remember him having been sent to virtual hell aka perma-ban eventually for reasons i can't seem to recall atm though

Leave a comment:

• m4rt1n
    replied
    Late reply here , but maybe Kunal908 is related to intelcorei7, the user who hacked the original forum to destruction, as on several occasions I have had ip evidence as mentioned a lot in the past on the Miniclip Vanilla forums Boardroom (staffroom).

I leave this with big ????? on my end, for the last 5 or 6 years.

Leave a comment:

• Tetsumonchi
    replied
    What's that about, Kunal?

Leave a comment:

• kunal908
    replied
    what's more breaking that a heart breaking breaking headline?

Leave a comment:

• AngryHand
    replied
    Sure, i will invite you soon Kun

Leave a comment:

• kunal908
    replied
    Thank you guys.

If you read the "Tough Enough" post, I hope you understand my situation. So if you want to play ANY of the multiplayer games on Miniclip, please do PM me here (or official forum) on weekends...I would love to play, and that'll make me a lot happy.

Leave a comment:

• thewizerd
    replied
    Great Gift I already see it before! Congrats!

Leave a comment:

• AngryHand
    replied
    Congratulations for the gifts Kun you deserve it

Leave a comment:

• kunal908
    replied
    <center>Tough Enough</center>
    Last edited by kunal908; 25-10-17, 08:47 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X