• Any boxing fans out there

Comment

Big fight on....Pacman v Matthysse on later,could be interesting

Comment

Here is the highlights,great fight

Comment

Originally posted by thescobester View Post
          Ah rats. I skipped over that post about Pacquiao when you posted it Scobes. Was too busy. Didnt realise it was Pacquiao, but if i had, i would have made time to watch the fight. Will watch the highlights vid later, cheers Scobes.

Comment

Haha check this out for hand-bags.....

Comment

Comment

I just watched the highlights Scobes, after seeing shams comment. Have to say The pacman still looks sharp, but defo not as quick as before. But its his first fight back, so you cant really say too much about how good he was really. Well i cant anyways. Im not sure about Matthysse, as i know next to nothing about him. But yeah, Pac still looks sharp.

Shamazed (cough), not sure what your comment meant, but if you dont like boxing, then dont comment. Just leave the thread for those who like boxing.

Comment

Love the Boxing , just can't stand all thehype that go along with it. And here's a little something you might find useful.print screen windows

Comment

Hey Cools,pacman was really good, he turns 40 soon,big fight this weekend...whyte v parker,should be close....

Comment

Hey Cools,pacman was really good, he turns 40 soon,big fight this weekend...whyte v parker,should be close....
                      Looking forward to it....if i dont forget again Scobes, lol. Cheers Man.

Comment

Got the dates slightly wrong lol Parker v Whyte is on next saturday the 28th,tonights fight is a ppv and billed as the fight of the year....

Comment

Ooh, i will have a look at this one as well Scobes. Any idea what time the main event is on, seeing as its in Russia?

Comment

Undercard fights starts 7pm with the main event starting around 10pm for the walk on,this looks like a belter

Comment

Ah, sweet. I was expecting a bit earlier seen as it was Russia. Cheers Scobes.

Comment

Working...
                              X