Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Hollywood made a movie about YOUR life.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Hollywood made a movie about YOUR life.......

Which actor/actress would you choose to play you... and why
    You can even choose someone who has already passed away if you want, as long as you can explain your choice.

My own choice would be Dame Helen Mirren...  
    She can look like a classy Lady, but she has a stare that could stop a rottweiler, has a filthy sense of humour and she can swear like a sailor, just like me LOL

Eh, nobody is going to make a movie about your life, Nanny.

Except maybe you...
    Now remember for next time to not try to dive into your toilet. [M4 IV, 08.09.14]

Comment

Originally posted by n00k13:121626

Except maybe you...
      LOL Nook, if they did it would have to be x-rated LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Nanny Ogg:121627
        Originally posted by n00k13:121626

Except maybe you...
        LOL Nook, if they did it would have to be x-rated LOL
        I doubt anything you've done would interest the new generation dear  
        Now remember for next time to not try to dive into your toilet. [M4 IV, 08.09.14]

Comment

Wow you know me so well already, you're just as totally impressive and awesome as I have been told  LOL

Comment

Really? That's it?

You'd have a better chance in the short category, I think.

Comment

This is exactly what I was warned about, but oh well, since I'm the noob here I'll just take it on the chin for a while and get in the queue for the short bus.

Comment

Originally posted by Nanny Ogg:121631
                This is exactly what I was warned about, but oh well, since I'm the noob here I'll just take it on the chin for a while and get in the queue for the short bus.
                LOL Did you expect to come over here and run the place or something?

Chill out. It's never gonna happen.

OK?

Comment

Originally posted by n00k13:121632
                  Originally posted by Nanny Ogg:121631
                  LOL Did you expect to come over here and run the place or something?

Chill out. It's never gonna happen.

OK?
                  Wow what a completely uncalled for attack right from the start.
                  I took the first comment as a joke but I can see from everything subsequently posted by you that you really are a nasty little piece of work.
                  Some of the others welcomed me to the "friendly" forum... that looks like a bit of a joke now.
                  I've only been here 2 days and I'm already looking for the ignore button.
                  Oh and thanks for trashing my thread, that's really appreciated and won't be forgotten.

Comment

So it's not OK.

Good to know.

Maybe they'll take you back on the other forum?

This isn't your thread. It's a community thread.

See ya!

Comment

I wondered why this forum was virtually dead and now I see the reason why.

Comment

Do go on, Nanny.

Comment

I could go on  ( and on ), but I'm wondering if you're really worth the effort ?

Comment

here's me inviting you to chill out and go on, and you're taking offence...

How fun you are!

Have they begged you to come back on the other forum yet?

Comment

Could I return the favour and invite you to do something too ?
                              I don't need to specify what do I ?
                              Use your imagination !

Comment

Oh, believe me, I am

Comment

Nook, c'mon, play nice. This is a good thread idea and there's no need to be rude, especially to a new member.

Comment

As Rigs says, Nookie this is a great thread idea for the new section, so at least give role play a go, or go back to GC as the resident troll.

Very nice idea Nanny Ogg. :grin:
                                    http://www.miniclip.com/user/5323529/en/

Check out my page linked above and challenge my scores.

Comment

Originally posted by n00k13:121638
                                      here's me inviting you to chill out and go on, and you're taking offence...

How fun you are!

Have they begged you to come back on the other forum yet?
                                      I thought you had a date with Klown1618 this weekend......why are you hanging out here instead?...
                                      You two little clown trolls could be having so much fun...

Anyway.....back on topic

I would say James Dean....simply because everyone told me I reminded them of him when I was a teen......

And the name of the movie would have to be "Rebel With A Cause"

8)

Comment

Originally posted by Rigs:121643
                                        Nook, c'mon, play nice. This is a good thread idea and there's no need to be rude, especially to a new member.
                                        :?: I was nice! When was I rude?

This is a thread by Nanny Ogg about Nanny Ogg.

It was interesting to meet her LOL  8)

Comment

Working...
                                        X