Announcement

Collapse

How do you browse the forum?

Help us improve your experience by taking a short one-question survey. Click here to begin.
See more
See less

Testumagotchiman

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Testumagotchiman

    Give me your love.
    sigpic

    For forum support, please contact
    tetsumonchi@gmail.com
    You can add me on Facebook as well
    http://www.facebook.com/Tetsumonchi

  • #2
    </3
    My blog: marcelsmusicjournal.tumblr.com

    Comment


    • #3
      How much are you willing to pay and do you mind if it's purple?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Pippyspot:724
        How much are you willing to pay and do you mind if it's purple?
        Suits me, baby.
        sigpic

        For forum support, please contact
        tetsumonchi@gmail.com
        You can add me on Facebook as well
        http://www.facebook.com/Tetsumonchi

        Comment


        • #5
          I'll charge half of what Pippy costs you!
          http://www.miniclip.com/players/en/card/?uid=28246287

          Knowledge of the day:
          "I only pass judgement on what and how others treat and deal with me......"

          Comment


          • #6
            But is it purple?
            sigpic

            For forum support, please contact
            tetsumonchi@gmail.com
            You can add me on Facebook as well
            http://www.facebook.com/Tetsumonchi

            Comment


            • #7
              What's going on Testu?

              I dont see you on Skype these days! Get back on!

              Comment


              • #8
                I'm only really on Facebook these days, but I still have Skype installed. I'll log in periodically and we can chat if you're there.
                sigpic

                For forum support, please contact
                tetsumonchi@gmail.com
                You can add me on Facebook as well
                http://www.facebook.com/Tetsumonchi

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Testumagotchiman

                  Originally posted by Tetsumonchi:448
                  Give me your love.
                  Never!*





                  *only for the price of $999,999,999,999,999,999.99
                  Think that supporting a semi-decent player is a good idea, despite a lack of experience. Pm me.
                  Player Page: http://www.miniclip.com/user/24449575/en/

                  http://media.giphy.com/media/2qX4kBTkb1MZi/giphy.gif

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Glad to see you're still using the avatar I recreated for you

                    lol.. still looking at the ole wiki page
                    http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/j...ps4aa71d21.gif

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by scOotZ:75850
                      Glad to see you're still using the avatar I recreated for you

                      lol.. still looking at the ole wiki page
                      I didn't expect to be able to wear it again, so I figured why not take advantage of the oppurtunity while I can. lol
                      sigpic

                      For forum support, please contact
                      tetsumonchi@gmail.com
                      You can add me on Facebook as well
                      http://www.facebook.com/Tetsumonchi

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Hai Tetsuman
                        <center>
                        My YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/kilkiju
                        Also you can find me here anytime: https://www.facebook.com/kilkijuminiclip/

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Hey, Kilkajuice. What's doing?
                          sigpic

                          For forum support, please contact
                          tetsumonchi@gmail.com
                          You can add me on Facebook as well
                          http://www.facebook.com/Tetsumonchi

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Hey Tetsu! You know Nehallelujah? She's my sister.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Aliye:110369
                              Hey Tetsu! You know Nehallelujah? She's my sister.
                              I wasn't aware, however I'm pleased she decided to join us.
                              sigpic

                              For forum support, please contact
                              tetsumonchi@gmail.com
                              You can add me on Facebook as well
                              http://www.facebook.com/Tetsumonchi

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Yup, i know!

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Yo Tets, whats up. I just wanted to stop by and tell you that there was a lot of stuff we didn't agree on back in the day but over time I realized that I actually had alot of respect for you and all your accomplishments here and in life. I kinda equate our relastion as soldiers on different side of a war. Obviously we are not shooting at each other. The US dropped the A bomb on those two Japanese cities and now we make them rich. I'm pretty sure they ain't thinking about that bomb no more lol.

                                  Edit: can you do me a favor and update this profile with my old Master title? Peace.
                                  Last edited by Spike St-Cloud; 12-02-18, 12:32 PM.

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    Originally posted by Spike St-Cloud View Post
                                    Yo Tets, whats up. I just wanted to stop by and tell you that there was a lot of stuff we didn't agree on back in the day but over time I realized that I actually had alot of respect for you and all your accomplishments here and in life. I kinda equate our relastion as soldiers on different side of a war. Obviously we are not shooting at each other. The US dropped the A bomb on those two Japanese cities and now we make them rich. I'm pretty sure they ain't thinking about that bomb no more lol.

                                    Edit: can you do me a favor and update this profile with my old Master title? Peace.
                                    Sorted that for you Spike, is the option not there to do it yourself? If not something else to add on the to do list.
                                    http://www.miniclip.com/user/5323529/en/

                                    Check out my page linked above and challenge my scores.

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      Originally posted by m4rt1n View Post

                                      Sorted that for you Spike, is the option not there to do it yourself? If not something else to add on the to do list.
                                      You rock, man. Much love. I had no idea I could change my own title without being a Master or Mod.

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        Originally posted by Spike St-Cloud View Post

                                        You rock, man. Much love. I had no idea I could change my own title without being a Master or Mod.
                                        But you are a master, thats why you can change it yourself.

                                        http://www.miniclip.com/user/5323529/en/

                                        Check out my page linked above and challenge my scores.

                                        Comment

                                        Working...
                                        X