• Show
Clear All

• Tetsumonchi
    started a topic Testumagotchiman

Testumagotchiman

Give me your love.

• Spike St-Cloud
    replied
    I get it man I have 3 kids now so I know all about being busy lol. Screw the analogies thing lol. I'm good, your good, Everything good. I still feel I should apologize for my part in Tetsugate. I had a hand in that but there are misconceptions floating around. No matter...

I have not spoke with AG for years and yes we were close. Maybe a little to close but in my view I was just trying to be a loyal friend as she did a lot for me. I wish I could get her back here. I do believe there is a good chance she could bring a positive light on to the forums. I LOVED these forums just like I know you did/do. I made thread about bringing life back but it fell flat on its face but I did offer to make a chat and not a rouge anything goes type. I had a few other ideas too because I would like nothing more than to breath life back into this place. As you may notice I have been posting a lot. I want this place to be like it was and I think (or thought) I could help. I'm hoping that as the summer months approach the forum will be come active enough that people like me and you can keep their attention. We shall see. Much love Tetsudude.

Leave a comment:

• Tetsumonchi
    replied
    Originally posted by Spike St-Cloud View Post
    Yo Tets, whats up. I just wanted to stop by and tell you that there was a lot of stuff we didn't agree on back in the day but over time I realized that I actually had alot of respect for you and all your accomplishments here and in life. I kinda equate our relastion as soldiers on different side of a war. Obviously we are not shooting at each other. The US dropped the A bomb on those two Japanese cities and now we make them rich. I'm pretty sure they ain't thinking about that bomb no more lol.

Edit: can you do me a favor and update this profile with my old Master title? Peace.
    Hi Spike,

Nice to see you and sorry I didn't reply sooner - real life's been getting in the way recently and I've had next to no time for the forums.

I appreciate your comments and can totally relate to the soldier analogy. We all wanted the best for the old forums but there were different opinions on what was right and how to achieve it. Unfortunately these tended to clash. For what its worth, though, I always enjoyed your contributions and never remember having any real problems with you - apart from during Tetsugate and in general believing you were too close to American Girl for comfort (you know how things were back then). Its great to see you back and posting, though! Are you still in touch with AG? She's been M.I.A for years. If you are, tell her to get her butt back here. Honestly, I just want to leave the past in the past and focus in rebuilding our community. We all have a part to play in that.

Leave a comment:

• Spike St-Cloud
    replied
    Originally posted by m4rt1n View Post

But you are a master, thats why you can change it yourself.
    *Faceplant *

I guess I was confused for a second.

Leave a comment:

• m4rt1n
    replied

You rock, man. Much love. I had no idea I could change my own title without being a Master or Mod.
    But you are a master, thats why you can change it yourself.

Leave a comment:

• Spike St-Cloud
    replied
    Originally posted by m4rt1n View Post

Sorted that for you Spike, is the option not there to do it yourself? If not something else to add on the to do list.
    You rock, man. Much love. I had no idea I could change my own title without being a Master or Mod.

Leave a comment:

• m4rt1n
    replied
    Yo Tets, whats up. I just wanted to stop by and tell you that there was a lot of stuff we didn't agree on back in the day but over time I realized that I actually had alot of respect for you and all your accomplishments here and in life. I kinda equate our relastion as soldiers on different side of a war. Obviously we are not shooting at each other. The US dropped the A bomb on those two Japanese cities and now we make them rich. I'm pretty sure they ain't thinking about that bomb no more lol.

Edit: can you do me a favor and update this profile with my old Master title? Peace.
    Sorted that for you Spike, is the option not there to do it yourself? If not something else to add on the to do list.

Leave a comment:

• Spike St-Cloud
    replied

Last edited by Spike St-Cloud; 12-02-18, 11:32 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Aliye
    replied
    Yup, i know!

Leave a comment:

• Tetsumonchi
    replied
    Originally posted by Aliye:110369
    Hey Tetsu! You know Nehallelujah? She's my sister.
    I wasn't aware, however I'm pleased she decided to join us.

Leave a comment:

• Aliye
    replied
    Hey Tetsu! You know Nehallelujah? She's my sister.

Leave a comment:

• Tetsumonchi
    replied
    Hey, Kilkajuice. What's doing?

Leave a comment:

• -Kilkiju-
    replied
    Hai Tetsuman

Leave a comment:

• Tetsumonchi
    replied
    Originally posted by scOotZ:75850
    Glad to see you're still using the avatar I recreated for you

lol.. still looking at the ole wiki page
    I didn't expect to be able to wear it again, so I figured why not take advantage of the oppurtunity while I can. lol

Leave a comment:

• scOotZ
    replied
    Glad to see you're still using the avatar I recreated for you

lol.. still looking at the ole wiki page

Leave a comment:

• KITTENMAN31
    replied
    Re: Testumagotchiman

Originally posted by Tetsumonchi:448
    Give me your love.
    Never!*

*only for the price of $999,999,999,999,999,999.99

Leave a comment:

• Tetsumonchi
    replied
    I'm only really on Facebook these days, but I still have Skype installed. I'll log in periodically and we can chat if you're there.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Torpedo
    replied
    What's going on Testu?

I dont see you on Skype these days! Get back on!

Leave a comment:

• Tetsumonchi
    replied
    But is it purple?

Leave a comment:

• STG123
    replied
    I'll charge half of what Pippy costs you!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X