Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was never born .

Comment

• The Law of Nature states that if butterflies behave badly they cannot turn into fairies !

Comment

• George Clooney and I are getting married this Saturday. Everyone is invited to our wedding .

Comment

• I am a HUGE supporter and fan of "The Donald" .....

Comment

• When the Sky Gods go bowling we hear thunder .

Comment

• I won billion coins in the daily spin .

Comment

• If you eat sunflower seeds your face will be as bright and shining as the sun and you will generate warmth and love like the sun which will benefit the people of this world .
                So eat sunflower seeds !

Comment

• They added 1 billion coin table

Comment

• Wind is produced when the clouds breathe out.

Comment

• I am not still in bed

Comment

• I know every word in the dictionary .

Comment

• I am a boy

Comment

• The twinkling stars are the thousands of broken pieces that fell off from the moon .

Comment

• Originally posted by Kimi View Post
                              The twinkling stars are the thousands of broken pieces that fell off from the moon .
                              The stars are actually the rubbish I throw out from my holiday home on the Moon!

Comment

• Ha!ha!ha! fishfairy , how very beautiful they are anyway !

Must be all that shimmering fairy dust that you swept
                                from the floor of your holiday home on the moon !

Comment

• The stunning views I saw while hiking in the Mariana Trench were WAY better than the ones I saw while hiking in the Grand Canyon.....

Comment

• 1 + 1 = 11 (See, that's so obvious ! 1....1 side by side is 11.
                                    1+1
                                    is, one beside one, it's side
                                    by side , so, it's equal to11)

Comment

• I just returned from my long trip, on foot, around the world.

Comment

• [QUOTE=metalzord;n173381]

I just returned from my long trip, on foot, around the world.

I feel exhausted just knowing that metalzord walked around the world on foot !

Comment

• [QUOTE=Kimi;n173423]
                                          Originally posted by metalzord View Post

I just returned from my long trip, on foot, around the world.

I feel exhausted just knowing that metalzord walked around the world on foot !

Wasn't easy, but I truly enjoyed it!!!

Comment

Working...
                                          X