Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*Math*

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • *Math*

    Let us do some adding, subtracting and multiplying. You can write the description how you want to do it for the person. Then that person need to give the answer and write his or her problem for the next poster.
    Good luck and have fun.


    20 + 25 =

  • #2



    Very nice idea Cheetah !

    20 + 25 = 45

    100 - 33 = ?


    Comment


    • #3

      Very good idea for a thread !

      I love maths!


      100 - 33 = 67


      95 + 7 =





      Comment


      • #4
        Not my favourite subject ..but ..

        95 + 7 = 102

        100 + 50 - 50 =

        Comment


        • #5
          Thank you flutterby52212 , metalzord and Kimi

          100 + 50 -50 = 100

          7 X 9 =

          Comment


          • #6
            Thank you Talha_Sajjad

            10-1/10+9/9-1 +3*0 =
            10 - 1/10 + 1 - 1 + 0 = 10 -1/10 = 9


            ​​​​​​​10 + 50 =

            Comment


            • #7

              10 + 50 = 60



              25 - 24 + 9 =

              Comment


              • #8
                25 - 24 + 9 = 10

                10 x 5 + 12 =

                Comment


                • #9
                  T
                  H
                  I
                  S

                  IS

                  A FUN

                  IDEA, CHEETAH

                  GIRL

                  !
                  !
                  !

                  10 x 5 + 12 = 62



                  1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10 = ?
                  Do everything with so much love in your heart that you

                  would never want to do it any other way...

                  Comment


                  • #10


                    Originally posted by Talha_Sajjad

                    10-1/10=99/10 or 9.9

                    Cheetah was in a hurry to post and to go, so she asked me :palm:

                    Apparently 15 years it's a lot time!

                    I need to go back to school!


                    *****************

                    ​​​​​​​
                    1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+...+100=

                    [ 100 x (100 +1) /2 ] / 2 = ( 100 x 101) / 2 = 10.100 / 2 =5050 I think


                    ********************

                    22 x 33 =




                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by metalzord View Post





                      Cheetah was in a hurry to post and to go, so she asked me :palm:

                      Apparently 15 years it's a lot time!

                      I need to go back to school!


                      *****************

                      ​​​​​​​
                      1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+...+100=

                      [ 100 x (100 +1) /2 ] / 2 = ( 100 x 101) / 2 = 10.100 / 2 =5050 I think


                      ********************

                      22 x 33 =






                      Looks good to me....


                      Comment


                      • #12



                        22 x 33 = 726

                        250 -25 + 75 = ?


                        Comment


                        • #13
                          250 -25 + 75 = 300




                          30 x 15 + 5 = ?


                          Comment


                          • #14
                            30 x 15 + 5 = 455

                            100 x 100 - 100 + 100 x 100 = ?
                            Do everything with so much love in your heart that you

                            would never want to do it any other way...

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Thank you Nela

                              100 x 100 - 100 + 100 x 100 = 1,000,000

                              17 x 7 + 18 =

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Originally posted by Talha_Sajjad

                                100x100-100+100x100= 19,900 -_-

                                17 x 7 + 18 = 127

                                metalzord Give this one a shot

                                2+4+6+8+...+100
                                Talha_Sajjad

                                100 x 100 - 100 + 100 x 100= 1,000,000

                                100 x 100= 10,000
                                10,000 - 100 = 9,900
                                9,900 + 100= 10,000
                                10,000 x 100 = 1,000,000

                                2 + 4 + 6 +8 + 100 = 120

                                95 + 47 x 8 =

                                Comment


                                • #17


                                  Originally posted by Talha_Sajjad

                                  100x100-100+100x100= 19,900 -_-

                                  17 x 7 + 18 = 127

                                  metalzord Give this one a shot

                                  2+4+6+8+...+100


                                  Obviously Cheetah did not see your tiny dots Talha.



                                  100 x (100 + 2 ) / 4 = ( 100 x 102 ) / 4 = 10200 /4 = 2550.



                                  ***************************


                                  95 + 47 x 8 = 142 x 8 = 1336




                                  99 + 88 + 77 = ?



                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    [QUOTE=metalzord;n244914]





                                    Obviously Cheetah did not see your tiny dots Talha.


                                    100 x (100 + 2 ) / 4 = ( 100 x 102 ) / 4 = 10200 /4 = 2550.




                                    ***************************


                                    95 + 47 x 8 = 142 x 8 = 1336



                                    99 + 88 + 77 = ?







                                    99 + 88 + 77 = 264

                                    96 x 47 + 80 - 25 =

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      Talha_Sajjad ,I'll still say my answer is right. Anyways, this thread suppose to be fun.

                                      Sorry I cannot solve your problem too long.

                                      12 + 14 x 17=

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        Originally posted by Cheetah Girl View Post
                                        Talha_Sajjad ,I'll still say my answer is right. Anyways, this thread suppose to be fun.

                                        Sorry I cannot solve your problem too long.

                                        12 + 14 x 17=
                                        What the heck? Even a 2nd grader can tell that you're wrong. But no, you just love to stick to your thoughts, no matter how absurd they may be.

                                        Comment

                                        Working...
                                        X