No announcement yet.

life of mostwanted82

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your PB? I have 470k (score i got in some tournament) and it is not best forum score in this game. I think you had somewhere near 500k.
    I have tried game a couple of times and level 11 was fatal like always. Best i got was around 310k and 3 flies

Comment

Originally posted by Titan View Post
      Free running? I thought it wasn't working because of the Unity player thing, which has caused problems with many amazing 3d games. And the proper score submitting is not working anymore in Off the rails, but it's good if you focus on your own score and not the competition.
      Anyways I'll be happy to compete with you guys as soon as you pick a game.
      Nice Spider score, damn I remember this game and want to play it now.
      damn, i totally forgot about that unity issue - guess that puts our dreams for competition in this game to rest
      mc gradually gets more and more a bs-magnet (like, who in their right mind would purposely remove the feature that scores get added to one's player page?) but ill try to make the best out of it.
      have you played spider game now?

Originally posted by milospesic View Post
      Your PB? I have 470k (score i got in some tournament) and it is not best forum score in this game. I think you had somewhere near 500k.
      I have tried game a couple of times and level 11 was fatal like always. Best i got was around 310k and 3 flies
      i did? can't remember tbh, if you got screenshots of that, feel free to post them, im really certain that 452k is my new pb. yeah level 11 grinds everybody's gears, did you ever got past it?

improved my score again in spider game, but i still manage to lose my nerves while making combos or die in the "survive for 120 seconds"-level, preventing an even better result

i also replayed pixel cricket, but didn't manage to beat ibras highscore of 643,100. even if i completed stage 500, i would have been 400 points short
      i don't even know if there is a stage 6, but i doubt that.

Attached Files
      http://i.cubeupload.com/MXz577.png

Comment

This is my score from 2012 (some tourney) - old forums. And this score is on my pp. This is level 13, i think.
        You have better score on your pp (almost 500k, form same tourney).

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X