Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Achievements in 8 Ball pool

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New Achievements in 8 Ball pool

    It's seems MINICLIP is going to introduces some new achievements in 8 ball pool...
    4 New Achievements 1)win 10 trophies 2)100 trophies3)1000 trophies4)10k trophies...
    As far my understanding Trophy =tournament (not sure)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ATG; 10-09-19, 07:38 AM.

  • #2
    Thanks for the heads up ATG ! Those are some cool achievements. When will they be officially released? You should qualify for the Pro right? How many tournament rings do you already have? I know you already have more than 10 so you are Trophy Veteran at least.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post
      Thanks for the heads up ATG ! Those are some cool achievements. When will they be officially released? You should qualify for the Pro right? How many tournament rings do you already have? I know you already have more than 10 so you are Trophy Veteran at least.
      I am not sure what does trophies means in this case,if it's means tournament then I have already won more 1k tournaments so may be i will get the Trophy Master achievement...or may be some new trophies will be introduced which we have to win ...it will be quite challenging to get the last achievement (10k trophies)

      Comment


      • #4
        Where are you getting this information, ATG?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by ATG View Post

          I am not sure what does trophies means in this case,if it's means tournament then I have already won more 1k tournaments so may be i will get the Trophy Master achievement...or may be some new trophies will be introduced which we have to win ...it will be quite challenging to get the last achievement (10k trophies)
          Oh I was thinking it meant tournament rings. Wouid make more sense if it referred to actual tournaments.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Pick E View Post
            Where are you getting this information, ATG?
            He can't reveal his source!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post

              Oh I was thinking it meant tournament rings. Wouid make more sense if it referred to actual tournaments.
              Wild guess: maybe a player will win a trophy if he gives his opponent a denial, their is already few achievements for tournaments(4 in total) so may be this achievements has got nothing to do with tournaments....maybe this new achievements are for denial and golden break....

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post

                He can't reveal his source!
                You think he has a source?

                Comment

                Working...
                X