Can't login to my miniclip profile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't login to my miniclip profile

Hi. I can't login to any of my miniclip accounts on PC anymore. This is on whichever browser I use. I type in the email and password and it even says after I click login "Do you want to remember this password" but then when the page refreshes it always displays "login/signup" rather than the name of my account and avatar. This is really frustrating me lol. Does anyone have suggestions to help?

There has beena few posts here about that now Murray. Not sure whats going on, but im in the process of trying to get miniclip to look into it. We might have to knuckle down for a while, and hope they actually realise there is a problem. Up to now, i dont think there is anything we can do.

Comment

I just tried to open my profile page and only got error 404 message, didn't even get a chance to try login in....

Comment

Who thinks they knew this was coming and closed down the old forum because they were too scared to face the backlash ? LOL

Comment

Could they really have wiped off all accounts not connected to FB...?

Comment

Now that is a truly scary thought Zanna !

Comment

Not sure what you mean but i can go to my avatar and account , im not on f/book

Comment

So could I yesterday, when the first posts about this appeared, give 'em time Davy Dacue, they'll get round to you too eventually LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Nanny Ogg View Post
                  Who thinks they knew this was coming and closed down the old forum because they were too scared to face the backlash ? LOL
                  Now theres a thought. When did the new pool version appear exactly? Im thinking of Kunals post about the site closing down. Did the new version appear when that was posted? Im not sure.

Comment

Could be Jimmy, but I can't get into the new version either !

Comment

I couldn't log in yesterday, but today it's working again.

Comment

i just logged on a non fb acc without any probs.....

Comment

I'm in now, it must have been a glitch...

Comment

Yep, im back in, phew. Now i can leave it there without playing for another few months, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post
                              Yep, im back in, phew. Now i can leave it there without playing for another few months, lol.

Comment

We're bakkkkkkk

Comment

Originally posted by Zanna136 View Post
                                  Could they really have wiped off all accounts not connected to FB...?
                                  Hahaha... Do you want my heart to stop?

Finally i made it to login to my account.

Comment

Working...
                                  X