Miniclip is removing some mainly multiplayer games on October 31st

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miniclip is removing some mainly multiplayer games on October 31st

The following games will sadly be no longer available on the site from October 31st 2018:

5 in a Row

Boxo

Anagram Magic

Bullfrog Poker

Mini Soccer

Mini Pets (Flash)

Snow Blazers

SuperCar Showdown

#forumnews
    http://www.miniclip.com/user/5323529/en/

Check out my page linked above and challenge my scores.

https://miniclipforum.com/forum/mini...010#post198010

Btw, why doesn't that thread show in General Miniclip Chat section? All the links show that it should be there, but when looking the thread list, it's not there... Yet another bug...?

Comment

Originally posted by Zanna136 View Post
      https://miniclipforum.com/forum/mini...010#post198010

Btw, why doesn't that thread show in General Miniclip Chat section? All the links show that it should be there, but when looking the thread list, it's not there... Yet another bug...?
      The link shows for me, thank you Zanna136

Still I thought so many multiplayer games going at once should have a separate thread. I missed that post though as I was going to put it in there.

Comment

What they wanted from Anagram magic ?

Comment

They should leave Anagram alone and close Word Sail instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Kimi View Post
            I agree with you . There are lots of games that been abandon from MC. Let them remove that. They do not submit score.

Comment

Originally posted by Kimi View Post
              Word Sail isn't a multiplayer game so it supposedly needs less maintenance than multiplayer games.... But sad to see any game gone.

Comment

It seems sadly that miniclip.com is soon to be rebranded as 8ballpool.com
                In My Own Opinion, so not factual.

Comment

Originally posted by m4rt1n View Post

Yes!!!

This is so obvious!

I am still missing the Brainwave, now i will lose the Anagram Magic too,

the only one that was almost like Brainwave ....

Comment

Did you try that address? It takes you to 8ball's fb page.... ...

Comment

Originally posted by m4rt1n View Post

Let us see what they are going to do about next year when the flash programs ends. I will bet you , that they will remove every game.

Comment

Totally mad idea that has been in the back on my mind since the likes of Disc Pool and Robot Rage were canned, but suppose we gamers were able to purchase ownership of certain discarded games and somehow host them ourselves.

I mean logically... if they're just going to be sent to the trashcan otherwise, then why not sell them off?

I have no idea what what such an endevour would require and cost (assuming Miniclip even agreed) but nevertheless the idea has been in the back of my mind.

For forum support, drop me a PM, visitor message or post in my NSPM thread..

You can add me on Facebook as well
                        http://www.facebook.com/Tetsumonchi

Comment

Originally posted by Tetsumonchi View Post
                          Totally mad idea that has been in the back on my mind since the likes of Disc Pool and Robot Rage were canned, but suppose we gamers were able to purchase ownership of certain discarded games and somehow host them ourselves.

I mean logically... if they're just going to be sent to the trashcan otherwise, then why not sell them off?

I have no idea what what such an endevour would require and cost (assuming Miniclip even agreed) but nevertheless the idea has been in the back of my mind.

I think it is a great idea!

All Miniclip has done over the last few years is close favourite games and remove features,
                          like chat under games and more recently the friends on-line list.

I think your MiniMcClip would do very well!

Comment

Tetsumonchiclip, superb

Comment

Just tried miniclip pool on PC for the first time in about 10 days, it doen't seem to load, just sits there with a blue screen ? Has it been removed as well ! ?

Tried it in Firefox & IE - no luck
                              *Oh No, he's retired !

Comment

Originally posted by cidercoder View Post
                                Just tried miniclip pool on PC for the first time in about 10 days, it doen't seem to load, just sits there with a blue screen ? Has it been removed as well ! ?

it seems that it's been removed for good.

Comment

Originally posted by Talha_Sajjad View Post

it seems that it's been removed for good.
                                  Oh well, that's me done then ! It's been a breeze !

You think they would at least have put a message on to inform people, but they don't seem the thoughtful sort
                                  *Oh No, he's retired !

Comment

Originally posted by cidercoder View Post

It was fine until 2 days ago!.

But last night i could not load it either .... and i thought it was only for me ....

What now, that i was playing only in the old pc version with my friends?

And they can not afford to bet to play in the new version.

But they did not say that 8ball old pc version, will stop,

along with The anagram and the other games.

I hope it is something temporary and that it will be ok soon.

Comment

Lol!!!

I just logged in there!

I am so glad, it was only temporary, as i said above!

Comment

Robot Rages 's 's 's (s's) last remaining spokesperson here, yep, that 's the way it goes.

Comment

Working...
                                        X