Name:	2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	8.2 KB
ID:	218235Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.2 KB
ID:	218236

Does anyone else think that miniclip should bring back their christmas look this year? like these?

The only thing I can remember from the past. There used to be separate section for Christmas games. You used try to find gifts awards.

Comment

I remember that and also they also had special 8 pool christmas cue's and tables

Comment

Originally posted by tallica View Post
        I remember that and also they also had special 8 pool christmas cue's and tables
        These days , they have given up on their games. These days in pool you need to buy cues with coins or pretty much with real money.

Comment

To be honest with you Miniclip have lost alot of their charm , games like Winter Bow Master and the old Motocross Nitro are no longer playable along with a few christmas games.

Comment

To be honest with you Miniclip have lost alot of their charm , games like Winter Bow Master and the old Motocross Nitro are no longer playable along with a few christmas games.
            I gave up on games two years ago when they have abandon their games. Trust me when I say some games doesn't even submit score. Right now i cannot even change my avatar . They say I need to log in when I am already logged in ?

Comment

i only play on 5 christmas games on here and that's about it.

Comment

Good luck on them

Comment

They still working for now.

Comment

Comment

Motox Nitro still works on IE11 .

Comment

Originally posted by Davy Dacue View Post
                        Motox Nitro still works on IE11 .
                        Thanks davy

Comment

Unfortunately the whole "face" of gaming has changed. Now most games are all "pay to play". I remember back in the day when Angry Birds first came out. What a joy it was to play. I had the itch so the other day I downloaded Angry Birds 2 and while the graphics (from the levels I saw) and gameplay looked spectacular I was quickly turned off when the game started saying I ran out of this or that and to keep playing I had to earn more coins or credits and I had to either wait or watch a video. No thanks. I uninstalled it.

Comment

And if you dont spend anything on it, you will rarely top the board no matter how well you play it. I still play this, and the other day i had something like only 3 pieces left on one of the levels. But top slot went to somebody who had over 50,000 more points than me. 50K points difference with only 3 pieces left on the level? And only small pieces as well, lol.

Comment

Working...
                            X