Can you get banned for being good?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you get banned for being good?

I have a 70% win percent on Pool and have played 35,000 games. I can win 20-30+ games in a row. If someone reports you for cheating because of an assumption...will miniclip ban you? I DO NOT CHEAT AND I DO NOT USE ANYTHING BUT MY SKILL but they stopped my weekly Leadership board tally and won't answer emails even though I sent them a jpeg of every program on my cell phone to prove I do not cheat. I am afraid to play anymore let alone win. Does anyone have any idea what the *** is going on?!? PLEASE SOMEONE help me understand this.

Hello and welcome to the forum !

Their so-called "Anti-cheat" program might have detected 'something' from your account, that's why your winnings are suspended (for how much time? Well, I dont know that).
    And mailing them for this or any other issue mostly proves to be a wastage of time... they'd just send an automated reply and consider the issue to be 'resolved'.
    You should just try to get over it... Your winnings will be unsuspended after some weeks.
    Good luck !

Comment

I've got 5 accounts way above that win %, one with nearly 60000 wins and 86.6% win rate, I've never been banned. I honestly don't think Miniclip are bothered as long as loads of people play and spend loads of money, all they are interested in is making money, they are not bothered about individuals, unless they are cheating. Talha hasn't been banned and he's dead good
       Oh No, he's retired !

Comment

cider will never find out
        (feeling bit cheeky today lol)

Comment

Originally posted by pmac666 View Post
          cider will never find out
          (feeling bit cheeky today lol)
          You're that good you should have been banned 20 years ago !

( How you doing mate ? Not heard from you in quite a while ! )
           Oh No, he's retired !

Comment

Originally posted by cidercoder View Post

You're that good you should have been banned 20 years ago !

( How you doing mate ? Not heard from you in quite a while ! )
            allright, nowadays im almost only fooling around on forte. no pressure, just shotmaking
            are you playing that creepy new game?

Comment

Originally posted by pmac666 View Post

allright, nowadays im almost only fooling around on forte. no pressure, just shotmaking
              are you playing that creepy new game?
              I stopped playing for a while but then discovered my daughter & her boyfriend were playing mobile, they wanted some tips so I played a few games and they watched, not sure they learnt enything though lol ! I then started playing just 1v1 on my Alt accounts. Been playing the new version on PC, it's pretty much the same once you get used to it, my win %'s are all the same (in fact they're improving) so no noticeable difference to me.

What is 'forte' ?

Good to hear you are OK !
               Oh No, he's retired !

Comment

a silly bulgarian game lol

Comment

Welcome to form Aisha. Sorry to hear that your got reset. As Talha_Sajjad suggested, something about your account got flagged by Miniclip. Your reset will last anywhere from 2 to 4 weeks I was told. As I mentioned in your other post in the 8 Ball forum, there are no moderators or admins here so your only help will be from responses from other players like myself.

If you did not cheat, then my question is, have you or do you share your account? Do you play on multiple devices. Did you achieve those stats from playing on mobile or pc?

If you still insist on an answer, you may continue to send in complaints through their official channels, but as cidercoder mentioned, you will most likely get automated responses as they get thousands of those kinds of complaints every day. I'm sure they will make some mistakes, but 90% of the time, if you get reset, there is a good reason and I for one am glad that Miniclip is finally cracking down and at least "trying" to punish the "cheaters" with a reset. I think a reset is not punishment enough to tell the truth. Now having said all that I feel badly for those who were punished by mistake. For example, recently a good friend Wilbur got reset and I personally know that he doesn't cheat so Miniclip dropped the ball on that one. But he was back in action and his winnings started counting again after about 3 weeks.

Comment

Can you get banned for being good?
                    Yes, I've always been good. Yet I've been banned a few times. They are evil.

Comment

Working...
                    X