SUNIDHIFAN - Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SUNIDHIFAN - Update

Hey everyone, have just spoken to Jeff and I'm sorry to have to let you know that the poor guy has had yet another setback to his health.

Following a bad fall he has broken his back and is back in the nursing home. The doctors say he could be there for 8 to 10 months.

Unfortunately he is unable to access the forum from where he is but since he can, and does, still play 8ball anyone who would like to talk to him can do so simply by adding him as a friend and chatting ingame.

He would love to hear from you, all of you LOL

He is usually online early morning in the US, around 3am to 4am UK time.

I do hope some of you, or all of you lol, can get in touch with him and help raise his spirits a little

Jaysus, my heart goes out to him. Poor Jeff has been through the wringer hugely lately, and nobody deserves that, especially a guy like Jeff. Can you do me a favour Nan? Seen as i dont play the pool game anymore, can you let him know im asking for him, and to wish him a speedy recovery? Thanks Nan.

Comment

THANX SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US THIS UPDATE, NAN:

SINCE I DO NOT PLAY POOL, I TOO WOULD BE APPRECIATIVE IF

YOU COULD LET JEFF KNOW THAT HE IS IN MY THOUGHTS

AND PRAYERS, AND LIKE COOLOCKER, I AM WISHING HIM A

FULL AND SPEEDY RECOVERY. JEFF IS AN INTEGRAL

MEMBER OF THESE FORUMS AND HE IS MISSED VERY MUCH...

WE LOOK FORWARD TO HIS RETURN

!!!

N
      E
      L
      A

Do everything with so much love in your heart that you would never want to do it any other way...

Comment

COOLOCKER
        @Nela

Consider it done the very next time I see him ingame ( and while he is kicking my @ss ) LOL

With all that he is going through he still hasn't lost his indirect 8ball mojo LOL

Comment

T
          H
          A
          N
          X

NAN:

!
          !
          !

N
          E
          L
          A

Do everything with so much love in your heart that you would never want to do it any other way...

Comment

Nanny, so sorry to hear about Jeff's fall.
            I am very glad that you are in contact with him. Thank you very much for the update .
            Please convey my best wishes and tell him that I miss him and wish him a
            speedy and strong recovery and that I will uplift him in my prayers.
            (Unfortunately, my 8 ball just refuses to load and so I can't play . )
            PS. Happy to know that he's positive and kicking @ss with his mojo ! Lol !

Comment

Thanks for the update, sad to hear about what happened with him. Wishing him a speedy recovery. Will try to get in touch with him.

Comment

I can't really claim to be in contact with Jeff tbh, it's just that we added each other in the game when he came back from his last health problem, and I was then able to see when he was online and caught up with him last night LOL

I don't normally play in the middle of the night, I just got lucky yesterday and when we met up he told me why he hadn't been around recently.

I will definitely pass on all your messages next time

Comment

So sorry to hear of the bad news. That's awful..

I wish Sunid as quick and comfortable a recovery as possible!

To get in touch, drop me a Private Message or Visitor Message.
                  You can add me on Facebook as well
                  http://www.facebook.com/Tetsumonchi

Comment

Nanny Ogg give him my best wishes and speedy recovery.

Comment

So sad to know that...hope he gets well soon...@Nanny ogg give him my best wishes

Comment

Originally posted by ATG View Post
                        So sad to know that...hope he gets well soon...@Nanny ogg give him my best wishes
                        Will do, although if you add him you may well see him before I do, in which case can you give him mine please ? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Nanny Ogg View Post

Will do, although if you add him you may well see him before I do, in which case can you give him mine please ? LOL
                          I don't think Sunidhifan knows me or will recognise me,I used to follow his post since his post were intresting and informative..... i wish him a speedy recovery and if you forward my msg it will be a favour...thanks and regards

Comment

Originally posted by ATG View Post

I don't think Sunidhifan knows me or will recognise me,I used to follow his post since his post were intresting and informative..... i wish him a speedy recovery and if you forward my msg it will be a favour...thanks and regards
                            Im sure he would remember you from the old forum ATG, like we all do.

Comment

Anymore recent updates on our buddy Sunidhifan ??? Nanny Ogg

Comment

Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post
                                Anymore recent updates on our buddy Sunidhifan ??? Nanny Ogg
                                Nope, haven't seen him since, unless you count the daily challenges that I keep missing ( and that is presuming they are not automated by MC, since I get them from everyone on my list and I know that some of them don't even play anymore lol )

Comment

Automated?!? WTH!? I didn't know that. I figured they were always initiated by the player!

Comment

Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post
                                    Automated?!? WTH!? I didn't know that. I figured they were always initiated by the player!
                                    Well I can't see any point in sending someone a challenge when I can see they aren't even online, so if you have gotten any from me then yeah... automated LOL

Comment

Nanny Ogg thanks for the update, only just seen this post. Please pass on my best wishes for a speedy recovery to Sunidhifan .
                                      Oh No, he's retired !

Comment

Originally posted by cidercoder View Post
                                        Nanny Ogg thanks for the update, only just seen this post. Please pass on my best wishes for a speedy recovery to Sunidhifan .
                                        cidercoder

Hey cider, nice to see you hun

Will pass on your wishes the very next time I see Jeff

Comment

Working...
                                        X