Unicorn1969

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unicorn1969

After playing against random opposition, I accept friend requests, when me or them send a game request to play each other and are accepted it goes to the versus screen but the wheel keeps turning and their profile just never arrives. Any idea what the problem is

They’re afraid to play you.

Comment

The edit box optional didn’t work

Comment

Try changing position.

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn1969 View Post
          After playing against random opposition, I accept friend requests, when me or them send a game request to play each other and are accepted it goes to the versus screen but the wheel keeps turning and their profile just never arrives. Any idea what the problem is
          Hello Unicorn1969 and welcome to the forum.
          I assume you're talking about 8 ball pool? It sounds like 8bp from your description. A number of things could be the problem, but most of the time it's a matter of "timing". Both you and your opponent have to be online at the same time of course. Then both have to be ready to accept each other's game request. While you're waiting, your friend may have gotten tired of waiting and started another game or logged off. Sometimes it could be a server problem. Remember you may be trying to connect with someone who is halfway across the world. All it takes is a simple server hiccup and a lost connection can occur, thus no game.

My answer isn't much help I know, but I just wanted you to know that what you are experiencing is not unique to you and happens to everyone. Don't give up hope and keep trying. You will eventually connect.

Comment

Working...
          X