Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club

Looking for club to join to chat and share info and help others with no pressure on scoring big and always winning.

Why not try us out. We have a club here especially for the forum, but also for others who want to join. Its a no pressure club with no pressure to win leagues or anything. Check out the link below that will bring you to the thread on here about the club:

https://miniclipforum.com/forum/mult...forum_com-club

If your interested in joining, let us know if that is your gaming name nh33fan , and your id number just in case there is a problem trying to join.

Comment

OK thanks game name is Kenneth

Comment

Originally posted by nh33fan View Post
        OK thanks game name is Kenneth
        Thanks Ken, see you made it into the club. Welcome pal. Theres lots of interesting stuff in the thread below about pool, would love to hear your thoughts on the game in there if possible.

Comment

Bumping to keep that other garbage of the top of this section (Korean spam), lol.
          Last edited by COOLOCKER; 12-09-20, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Hi Ken!
            Sorry I'm only seeing this now. I usually only lurk in the 8 ball pool section and occassionally I'll wander out.
            Yes as COOLOCKER said, welcomed to the forum club. There's absolutely no pressure to play although sometimes we do make a run for top 3 to give everyone in the club some coins on Sunday night.

We try to chat in the game but you know how that goes. It's not the most robust for sure and messages get lost when there's a lot of it. We usually have Sapphire11759 keeping us entertained in the club and here in forum.

Hope to see you around. Oh I'm "David" in the club by the way. I used to be same name as here, but after some funky update, it just displays David. I've tried to fix it, but to no avail.

Comment

Welcome Kenneth !
              I hope you enjoy being a member of our club just like we do.
              We are not competitive but we also do not mind winning lol.

Comment

welcome kenneth to the club. d4ve_tventertained? your all party poopers ken I'm the quiet one of the club, ask anyone lol. you'll be made welcome , their all a bunch of great guys there .

Comment

Anyone have 2 accounts in the club?

Comment

Only ever had the 1 account Ken.

Comment

Answered in 8 ball pool section, but I'll post here too. If you want to add your 2nd account to club, I see no problem with that if we have room.

Comment

Working...
                      X