Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was the first Miniclip game you played?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post
    8 Ball Pool of course
    First for me too Dave. And the only other game i ever played (and still do) was little big snake. Had a look at many other games, but none ever grabbed my attention.

Comment

8BP

I play mobile... Android mainly, but sometimes on my iPhone...
      Got a newer tablet finally! Trying to re-learn how to play :-))

Name / ID in 8 ball pool.

Comment

No idea but there were loads of short and highly addictive games, Volcanic Airlines was very competitive. That was back when people were quick off the mark.

Comment

I remember it really well, it was summer,2005, me and my bro got to use internet for the 1st time, looked for a game site, miniclip came up in suggestions so I clicked it, Robot Rage was on top 10, my bro was like, hey, this game is about robots, we both were and still are massive fans on robotics, so naturally I clicked on it, the rest is history, unlike the game which is back, check it out https://robotrage.pro/

Comment

First game i played was Decca jump almost 8 years ago now... that was as i pressed it by mistake and just kept playing..fustration and determinations lol. I hated it lol.... my fave game other than pool of course is wonderputt.. . Its good practice for steady shots .

Comment

I cannot remember the name of the game because they removed it . It was a monkey popping balloons and you line up the troops to use any kind of weapons .

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah Girl View Post
                I cannot remember the name of the game because they removed it . It was a monkey popping balloons and you line up the troops to use any kind of weapons .
                That sounds like Bloons ?

I'm pretty sure it was Monkey Kickoff for me or it could have been Cave of Despair. Saw 1 of my sons playing on mc and had a go and got hooked.

Comment

Originally posted by thedoc70 View Post

That sounds like Bloons ?

I'm pretty sure it was Monkey Kickoff for me or it could have been Cave of Despair. Saw 1 of my sons playing on mc and had a go and got hooked.
                  Now thinking of it , It was monkey bloons . Unfortunately I didn't get all the awards. Now these days, I gave on MC since they have abandon their games. I gave up these two years.

Comment

8 Ball pool
                    <a href="http://website">My website</a>

Comment

Acid Factory i think

Comment

Working...
                      X