• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MotoX Nitro is still playable on IE11

Comment

Mobile disc pool

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...iniclip.carrom

War wings (dogfight squadron), then carrom pool (disc pool) is back....hope to see Brainwave too.. (I know it's not gonna happen, doubt they'll pay attention to word games, but still...)

Comment

Just noticed, a lot of good old android games were removed from MC Play Store account, including; extreme skater, dino pets, gravity guy, monster island, istunt (maybe more?)...unsure about Apple Store. Most of these apps had in-app purchases option, didn't expected they would remove them...imagine how harmful it was for the company just to keep them in their store account which even had in-app purchases option.

MobileClip or MoneyClip, it soon maybe called PoolClip (soccer/hockey stars or carom pool just the same good old pool game with different in-game pictures).

Comment

Originally posted by kunal908 View Post
          Just noticed, a lot of good old android games were removed from MC Play Store account, including; extreme skater, dino pets, gravity guy, monster island, istunt (maybe more?)...unsure about Apple Store. Most of these apps had in-app purchases option, didn't expected they would remove them...imagine how harmful it was for the company just to keep them in their store account which even had in-app purchases option.

MobileClip or MoneyClip, it soon maybe called PoolClip (soccer/hockey stars or carom pool just the same good old pool game with different in-game pictures).
          They have abandon their games along time ago. I have given up on the games. Now I realized that , if you do not spend any money on pool. Your account will be banned just like mine. Well I have given up on MC. The money talks or I walk. Easy they will show you to the door that fast. Make sure you spend lots of money on pool. Good luck on it .

Comment

Working...
          X