Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gladiator

Play Gladiator now on Miniclip.com !!

Step into the arena, brave fighter, and prepare to conquer. Face waves of enemies and take them down with mighty swings of your sword. Don't forget to use your shield as well! Smash crates to collect bonuses and powerups to help you destroy your opponents. As you fight on, your weapon, armor and shield will improve if you live long enough. Will you be the last one standing in this epic battle? Fight now and find out!

- Reach wave 10.
    - Kill 100 enemies.
    - Kill 1 T-Rex.
    - Reach wave 20.
    - Find 5 diamonds.
    - Explode 5 bombs.
    - Reach level 10.
    - Collect 10 golden skulls.
    - Score 100, 000 points.
    - Smash 30 crates.

<center></center>
    Happy gaming.

seems a very nice game

gonna get all awards in one day

good luck everyone!

EDIT: a very good game ..

got 8 awards out of 10.

the Top secret award which needs to collect 10 Golden skulls is pretty hard..

and im on Level 8 only 2 levels left for Level 10 Award

anything else is easy... im so addicted to this game

Comment

Got all the 10 Awards ...

Game is pretty good..

Thanks MiniClip ♥

Comment

Nice game but after level 29,30 it become repetitive, every level is the same. I tried to play as much as i can to see is there end of the game but on level 49 i quit.
        For me, hardest opponents were Spear guys...Big guys or T-Rex are super easy to kill.
        Only tip you need is: Do not collect items immediately, especially health, stallion speed or rotating flame. Use them only when you need them.

Comment

Nice Score you got Milos well done ..

also if there was health bar for that t-rex it will be good

Comment

Reached level 30 so far with 9/10 awards.

Game seems easy, once your guy upgrades.

I just need to collect another 8 skulls for the final award.
            http://www.miniclip.com/user/5323529/en/

Check out my page linked above and challenge my scores.

Comment

Same here Milo... First those guys come running fast with swords. But killing them is very easy. I just hold down the right mouse button for a while and then release it and it really helps me to play. I have only 2 golden skulls left to collect then all the awards are mine!
              -ALI

Comment

Only 1 to go.
                -ALI

Comment

Done!
                  Waiting for a new release.
                  -ALI

Comment

Unity web player game and that graphics... Im sure it could have been much better, but anyway its a nice game and I liked it.
                    Some kind of enemies stop in front of you and I dont know what are they waiting to hit my character. These bots dont have any intelligence lol
                    My Miniclip channel http://www.youtube.com/user/roberto97spain

Comment

Nice work you did there Ali

Game is so easy...

Comment

Originally posted by m4rt1n:97313
                        Reached level 30 so far with 9/10 awards.

Game seems easy, once your guy upgrades.

I just need to collect another 8 skulls for the final award.
                        Finally collected another 8 Skulls and have all the awards.
                        http://www.miniclip.com/user/5323529/en/

Check out my page linked above and challenge my scores.

Comment

All awards now, not a hard game
                          zzz

Comment

After playing the game some time, cant agree more with milos. Just after level 30, like he said. On level 33 more or less I started to get bored and didnt feel like continue playing, so I started to hit with the sword, because you cant hit with it on these levels, its just covering *and attacking with the shield or you will get hit.
                            Well, here you have a video of waves 20-35 to see that its just covering with the shield lol
                            [video:337c2f7222]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6O1uMAImIg[/video:337c2f7222]
                            My Miniclip channel http://www.youtube.com/user/roberto97spain

Comment

Great game..

Just 1 award left

EDIT: Got all the awards

Originally posted by -Kilkiju-:109923
                              I love football and my favourite player is Ronaldo because he is cute

Comment

Yup Rey,

Nice Video.... congrats chimiko

Comment

Got all awards and a great score,
                                  Never used sheild at all,just used sword and bonus items.
                                  The same process with beyond level 30
                                  Most of my wave kills 90% were with me standing at foot of screen letting them come to me
                                  great arc *of sword triple kills.Only moved around for spear/archers attacks.
                                  Tip: for gold skulls,got mind at level 10,sometimes 2 in one wave.I just died after level 10 ,and repeated game.
                                  Job done.
                                  http://www.miniclip.com/games/big-farm/en/#t-w-c-H

http://www.miniclip.com/user/12114051/en/?uid=12114051#

JD (JACK) Rest In Peace Doc.....Never Be Forgotten...Always With Us...

Comment

Thanks for the tip Smudger

i was using the same tactic btw hehe ..

gl in berry rush too

Comment

Never knew about the shield tactic, I was wondering how on earth to kill those fast enemies... I just about managed 100,650 without it and died, phew!

Now i can see why game is so easy for you guys
                                      zzz

Comment

Originally posted by Rey:97410
                                        After playing the game some time, cant agree more with milos. Just after level 30, like he said. On level 33 more or less I started to get bored and didnt feel like continue playing, so I started to hit with the sword, because you cant hit with it on these levels, its just covering *and attacking with the shield or you will get hit.
                                        Well, here you have a video of waves 20-35 to see that its just covering with the shield lol
                                        [video:67a18d180b]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6O1uMAImIg[/video:67a18d180b]
                                        Nice tactic Rey I almost never use shield but i will now, if i try to get 1 mils score.
                                        Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                        X