This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little Big Snake

A very fun new multiplayer release on Miniclip.

https://www.miniclip.com/games/littl.../en/#t-l-gs1-H

The best game in a long while even if it is a 3rd party release.

Sadly no miniclip sign in but I used my google+ to play and save stats. :-)
    http://www.miniclip.com/user/5323529/en/

Check out my page linked above and challenge my scores.

Great game....very addictive.
    I am Level 97 already and hope to keep climbing.

Comment

Originally posted by flutterby52212 View Post
      Great game....very addictive.
      I am Level 97 already and hope to keep climbing.
      Wow you're doing far better than me, I just made level 12.
      http://www.miniclip.com/user/5323529/en/

Check out my page linked above and challenge my scores.

Comment

Originally posted by m4rt1n View Post

Wow you're doing far better than me, I just made level 12.
        I have been playing it for quite a while....and the levels go up pretty fast when you kill a red crown and get VIP.....

I have killed four so far and when you do achievements and open chests and get potions....etc....etc....etc....

my two sons like to play it so they have given me a little help .

Comment

Do you get a bigger view angle /radius when you go up the levels .

Comment

No, this is something you buy it with coins, in the "Evolution" :

Temple of Providence.

Comment

Played Little big Snake . Think luck more than skill is required , you can lose your life then go back in and lose life again before you even get a chance to move .

Comment

Yes Amazed, luck is needed, also a very good internet speed!!!.

Comment

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http/\/i.picasion.com\/gl\/87\/9JMX.gif"}[/IMG2] Think internet speed is ok , maybe my brain speed isn't

Comment

I am now at Level 182.....just saying.

Comment

Flutterby ....Level 182 ? Wha.! That's fantastic ! I can never get past Level 7 and then have to stop..but I when come back to it maybe hours later (using same player name ) I find that I have to start all over from scratch.I have not registered. Do I have to register in order for a smooth continuation of the game and my scores to be retained, even like, if I should continue the game in the next two days?
                      Those potions... so
                      intriguing ! What can they be used for ?
                      Last edited by Kimi; 02-08-18, 09:54 AM.

Comment

No you don't have to register for to continue from where you left of no matter how long you have been away from the game , unless you are clearing the browser cache etc.

Comment

Ok, Davy. I'll take note of that and see how it goes tomorrow. Thanks.
                          Last edited by Kimi; 02-08-18, 09:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kimi View Post
                            Flutterby ....Level 182 ? Wha.! That's fantastic ! I can never get past Level 7 and then have to stop..but I when come back to it maybe hours later (using same player name ) I find that I have to start all over from scratch.I have not registered. Do I have to register in order for a smooth continuation of the game and my scores to be retained, even like, if I should continue the game in the next two days?
                            Those potions... so
                            intriguing ! What can they be used for ?

The game just takes some patience and you need to try to break your old records on the leader board in order to level up.

On the lower levels you can move up the levels faster by getting achievements ....like eating other snakes by cutting them off or circling them.....

you need to kill the ladybugs when they land and eat the green globs bouncing around.

Check the achievements board and see all the things you can do to earn more points.

The potions give you coins and gems and XP points.

Good luck and have fun !

Comment

Ok, thanks for those tips, Flutterby . Ladybugs and bouncy blobs here I come then...
                              Gotta be more alert
                              cause I always bump into those sneaky camouflaged ones and even the teeny, tiny youngsters.
                              Problem is I find it so fun to glide, slide, slither way, way fast much too fast actually.. Lol!
                              Last edited by Kimi; 02-08-18, 09:55 AM.

Comment

Ok, thanks for those tips, Flutterby . Ladybugs and bouncy blobs here I come then...
                                Gotta be more alert
                                cause I always bump into those sneaky camouflaged ones and even the teeny, tiny youngsters.
                                Problem is I find it so fun to glide, slide, slither way, way fast much too fast actually.. Lol!
                                I think I play better when I go there just to enjoy the game......no stress helps a lot.

So how's it going?

Comment

flutterby52212 those huge, gigantic ones are so awesome! They come out of nowhere and some of them have got piggy back lightning riders on top of them! Gee!
                                  Do you and you son work in pairs like that ?
                                  Last edited by Kimi; 02-08-18, 09:56 AM.

Comment

flutterby52212 those huge, gigantic ones are so awesome! They come out of nowhere and some of them have got piggy back lightning riders on top of them! Gee!
                                    Do you and you son work in pairs like that ?

When you have people on your friend's list they can join you and make a team to play together with you.....

it use to be as many people joined you playing together as would come.....but they changed it to only one person able to join you unless

they have a VIP.

My son use to play once in awhile when I was off doing something else....but he does not play any more....

I play alone unless someone on my friend's list joins me and they usually go off and play without me.

Comment

Yes flutterby52212 , I do see single friend snakes going off on their own . It's sometimes quite easy to swipe them off because they're small. Lol !
                                      Last edited by Kimi; 02-08-18, 09:56 AM.

Comment

Have registered and received notification but scores not saved and i still had to start each game afresh .

Comment

Working...
                                        X