No announcement yet.

Tentrix (July 2018)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Cheetah Girl ! I must say this game is making me work much harder than 8ball does LOL

Comment

Well i did clear and caches and i had to start all over

Comment

I cleared my cache and yet I kept my previous score, and what was REALLY weird was when I was logged in on one of my other accounts and played Tentrix it allowed me to "continue" the game from when I was logged in as Nanny LOL

Comment

Go miniclip lol :thumup:

Edit what happened to your account ? Someone else took it ?

Comment

No, I have alt accounts which I like to play when I'm bored with Nanny LOL

Comment

Why won't this game save my high score?

Comment

Do you have "Clear cache when closing browser" -setting on? Or using CCleaner or similar regularly? I was clearing some cookies couple days ago, and I noticed that my 6k score wasn't there anymore after deleting cookies...

Comment

My browser clears everything when I close and I don't even see the previous score if I play several games in row. Could this even cause my game producing these glitches? No one else has reported getting 4 or 5 pieces to play.

Comment

I am replicating the same issues! Not through thought it forethought, the issue seems to be centred on technology, of some description.

Comment

Issues are good. Without them we wouldn't have need for support. And having support is a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora View Post
                        Issues are good. Without them we wouldn't have need for support. And having support is a good thing.
                        I'm not supporting any games these days. Every game has its problem. I missed the old days, when had good games out .

Comment

Originally posted by Zanna136 View Post
                          Do you have "Clear cache when closing browser" -setting on? Or using CCleaner or similar regularly? I was clearing some cookies couple days ago, and I noticed that my 6k score wasn't there anymore after deleting cookies...
                          Zanna136 If you clear and cache. It will automatically log you out. . I just know you have to start all over.

Comment

I have to start from 0 anyways, since I usually close game after latest failure, so to me saving the last score isn't a big issue...

Comment

Originally posted by Zanna136 View Post
                              I have to start from 0 anyways, since I usually close game after latest failure, so to me saving the last score isn't a big issue...
                              Good luck on it . When i reach 5,000 points, I'll posted here for everyone to see

Comment

Working...
                              X