This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supercar Showdown

Play Supercar Showdown now on Miniclip.com !!
    Give game feedback directly to game developer: BPArcade's thread.
    - Click and hold to drive

Rev your engines and get ready to show off your supercars! This top-down racing game is packed full of fast cars, a variety of tracks, plenty of upgrades and loads of opportunities to prove you rule the race. The tracks become increasingly more challenging with danger walls, wrecking balls, laser targets and more! It's not enough to be the fastest racer - you'll also have to use your wits and skill to avoid crashing and ending in a ball of flame. Unlock the next track by finishing in the top 3 in the race. Earn bonus cash for being first through the checkpoints during a race and claim a special prize for finishing first.

Additional features:
    - Race against the ghosts of live players
    - Unlock new cars, each with its own mix of speed, steering and strength
    - Customize your supercar's look and upgrade its stats

Start your engines and race now!

- Place 1st on all tracks.
    - Place 1st on all elite series tracks.
    - Place 1st in 3 consecutive multiplayer races.
    - Complete 3 Perfect Laps in a single race.
    - Own All Cars.
    - Own All Customs.
    - Unlocked All Elite Paint Jobs.
    - Place 1st every lap in a race with at least 3 laps.
    - Drive for 10 seconds with critical health.
    - Drift for 5 seconds.
    - Crash, then crash again within 5 seconds.
    - Drift across the finish line on the final lap in first place.

Happy Gaming. xmas

Amazing amazing amazing game even if there was no awards .. really interesting...

Comment

Hope you guys like it
      Andy (Director / Lead Design) BulletProofArcade.com

Comment

BParcade , thanks alot for doing this game , Super cool . i finished all normal tracks and bought all cars and now level 19 .. but elite tracks are pretty hard xD .. and also doing drift in a 5 second is also hard .. and another thing what do you mean by "Play 3 Consecutive Perfect Laps" ? ... thanks again BPArcade

Comment

Glad you like Khaledy!

To get 3 perfect laps you need to get around 3 times without hitting 'anything' (walls / other cars etc)

For drifting for 5 seconds, try using Mouse control and flick the tail out quite hard.

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by BPArcade:94500
            Glad you like Khaledy!

To get 3 perfect laps you need to get around 3 times without hitting 'anything' (walls / other cars etc)

For drifting for 5 seconds, try using Mouse control and flick the tail out quite hard.

Good luck!
            ok, should i be 1st and dont touch walls/other cars ? thanks for the info..

and im always using the mouse pretty easy than the keyboard .. but still drifting for 5 seconds is pretty hard .. would be very very good if you tell me on what track exactly i can do the drift for 5 seconds .. thanks

Comment

For drifting for 5 seconds it really just takes practice and try to do it when no other cars are going to crash into you. Any track will work.

The trick is to drive full speed to a corner on the outside, then flick the tail of the car out and aim at the inside of the corner (like a normal driving line) - then smoothly and slowly move the mouse to control it. The bigger the corner the easier it will be I think.

It took me a few days playing the game to get the hang of drifting, but now I can almost drift all the way around

Comment

ok thank you Andy.

Comment

Great game but it gets a little laggy at times for me.

Is there any setting to turn down the quality?
                  http://www.miniclip.com/user/5323529/en/

Check out my page linked above and challenge my scores.

Comment

yep in the first 5 normal tracks there was lagging , but after that till now there is no single lag . playing so good .. im at Track 2 in Elite tracks.

Comment

Heads up for the Clean Driver award - you need to complete 3 perfect laps in 1st place

A perfect lap means don't hit anything at all.

I'll get miniclip to update the text.

M4rtin - sorry there's no quality setting, but I would suggest closing any other browser tabs or programs to free up your computer resources. It is quite an intensive game due to all the effects.

Comment

oh thanks for that info. so i have now 2 hard awards ( the Clean driver , Drift for 5 seconds )

Comment

Nice and easy game
                          Reminds me on motocross game but not that good.
                          Challenges (on tracks) would make thing much harder and interesting

EDIT: Miniclip should put my Yo-me in the game by default XD Big mistake by them. Game would be much better if gamers could choose me LOL

Comment

when we can have a Live Multiplayer?

btw i only have 2 awards left ... the Finish 1st on all elite tracks and Clear Driver *this one is pretty hard :s* ..

Comment

I really love the game!!! Well done BPArcade and miniclip

xmas

Let's GO TEAM!

Comment

Great game & agreed with what has been said before.

What would make this an interesting little mini game is to have a lap-time leader board for all the tracks (elite as well) with forum players (leader board to be posted on the forum of course).
                                To claim a track you'd need to upload a legitimate screenshot (preferably also with signature).
                                This game lends itself to this kind of competition. What do you think?

Love the game!

If this is something you're interested in, I could start a leader board and update the times once a day. I'd like to claim track 'Stadium' 1-1:
                                http://i57.1zvtzti.png

Comment

what I hope is : will not be a hack or a glitch I really wish that because it is really amazing game

Let's GO TEAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Vuurtoren:94600
                                    Great game & agreed with what has been said before.

What would make this an interesting little mini game is to have a lap-time leader board for all the tracks (elite as well) with forum players (leader board to be posted on the forum of course).
                                    To claim a track you'd need to upload a legitimate screenshot (preferably also with signature).
                                    This game lends itself to this kind of competition. What do you think?

Love the game!

If this is something you're interested in, I could start a leader board and update the times once a day. I'd like to claim track 'Stadium' 1-1:
                                    Kunal already did a thread about the track time.

Comment

That's great, because that saves me the trouble of making a leader board
                                      I'll improve a few of my lap-times and submit them there.
                                      http://i57.1zvtzti.png

Comment

as i can see only gamer from the forum that got the Clean Driver Award is Milospesic... still cant get it , can you tell me on what track you got that award.. thanks

Comment

Working...
                                        X