X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supercar Showdown - Dev Introduction - Post Game Feedback Here

Hello everybody,

Andy here again, starting this topic for you to post game feedback and report bugs, or suggestions for Supercar Showdown.

Appreciate your support and I hope you enjoy the game.
    Andy (Director / Lead Design) BulletProofArcade.com

Again i will Say , a very Big SUPER Game you did there guys , thanks

hmmm , let me say i would like a full screen option

Comment

More cash pack options, and special off for Christmas. xmas

How about race re-play video? - Full match video (in-game) after we finish our race and would be extremely awesome if we could share the re-play video with an in-game link to friends. xmas

EDIT: The Monkey Kick Off game has the same feature.

Comment

I just wanted to post to say that although i'm not usually a fan of racing games i'm actually really enjoying this one. I haven't encountered any in-game problems yet so it's all good

I'm at level 17 and have just unlocked Elite so i'll see how it goes from there.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback, we appreciate it

Comment

re-phrase my last post

Excellent game, physics are great and the feel of the game is brilliant and overall the game is well polished.
            I'm having a lot of  fun trying to break records :grin:

Only thing that I have to say is that there should be more of an incentive to play, the asynchronous multliplayer feels to fake, when you add random players you don't get the sense of competition as you would normally. A friend v friend option would be great, definitely.
            zzz

Comment

Re: friend vs friend, I think it could be a great idea to have rooms like in mini soccer, so you can race more than just 1 friend at a time
              "Indi practice definitely helps with direct, as does 9 ball" Dynamite

"Not completely true, but it helps" Wegeler

see my 8 ball vids here †http://www.youtube.com/user/dynamite25567?feature=mhee

Comment

I think the general idea will be to hook into Miniclips new friends API - so where you currently see the Top Drivers, you will be able to switch to Friends, then add as many friends as you want to the available slots.

Plus you will be able to send challenges to friends i.e. Complete a track and set a new fast time, then send that as a challenge to a friend or friends - if they accept then they go ahead and race that same track against you.

Sound cool?

Comment

Originally posted by BPArcade:94733
                  I think the general idea will be to hook into Miniclips new friends API - so where you currently see the Top Drivers, you will be able to switch to Friends, then add as many friends as you want to the available slots.

Plus you will be able to send challenges to friends i.e. Complete a track and set a new fast time, then send that as a challenge to a friend or friends - if they accept then they go ahead and race that same track against you.

Sound cool?
                  Sounds good to me
                  "Indi practice definitely helps with direct, as does 9 ball" Dynamite

"Not completely true, but it helps" Wegeler

see my 8 ball vids here †http://www.youtube.com/user/dynamite25567?feature=mhee

Comment

Originally posted by BPArcade:94733

Sound cool?
                    sound amazing not cool .. cant wait

Comment

Noticed a couple of little problems earlier today. I keep getting notifications saying i have reached the next xp level when i have already achieved it ie i have had the " you've reached lvl 20 " notification about 4 times now.

Also, i can't remember if it was last night or this morning but i bought the second last car i needed, Azure 5 series, leaving only the Merciper to be bought for the award. I went to play a little while ago and noticed that it is back in the garage to be bought again :?

Edit : I've just bought it again

Comment

Thanks for the feedback / bug reports. Appreciated

Comment

@thedoc , yeah same 2 problems happened with me ...

Comment

The game starts to be pretty boring after 2-3 hours of playing.
                            The idea of the game is really nice, I see a good future in this game if you work on it, and not giving it up like miniclip did with robot rage (I thought it was going to be big, but they completely forgot about the game). So man, I encourage you to continue with the progress of this game, because after miniclip made soccer stars playable on facebook, the minisoccer audience would be smaller.

About the feedback thread... Online races vs online racers. Just that, work on it and it will be amazing.
                            My Miniclip channel http://www.youtube.com/user/roberto97spain

Comment

Originally posted by Rey:96998
                              The idea of the game is really nice, I see a good future in this game if you work on it, and not giving it up like miniclip did with robot rage (I thought it was going to be big, but they completely forgot about the game). So man, I encourage you to continue with the progress of this game, because after miniclip made soccer stars playable on facebook, the minisoccer audience would be smaller.

About the feedback thread... Online races vs online racers. Just that, work on it and it will be amazing.
                              Yup, its completely dry after a couple of hours

MiniSoccer just needs to be promoted more :C
                              zzz

Comment

Originally posted by M4 IV:96999
                                Originally posted by Rey:96998

Yup, its completely dry after a couple of hours

MiniSoccer just needs to be promoted more :C
                                +2015.

Comment

I unlocked elite series tracks, came first in the first track of elite series in both singleplayer and multiplayer mode, but the second track does not unlock. Am I missing something?
                                  http://i.imgur.com/4WqPlfw.png

Thanks to Ibrahim for the signature!

Comment

Working...
                                  X