No announcement yet.

Supercar Showdown - Multiplayer Times.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supercar Showdown - Multiplayer Times.

I am wondering how some guys in multiplayer can beat track 1 in less that 30 seconds.

I am finding it impossible to earn much xp for the paintjobs with guys like this.

I'm currently driving the Giovetti with speed upgrade +5 and getting around 43 seconds. :?
    http://www.miniclip.com/user/5323529/en/

Check out my page linked above and challenge my scores.

i have done it in 39.5 seconds, its possilble if you know how to handle corners. The ones who complete in less than 30 sec are hackers, add their ghosts and you will see the speed hack.
    zzz

Comment

Yeah, just ignore the guys with those crazy times, we will be taking care of them.

Another tip to earn XP - choose Quick Race rather than adding drivers yourself - it will match you up against other drivers of similar times, so you have more chance to win.

Also, the more drivers you compete against the more XP you can earn.
      Andy (Director / Lead Design) BulletProofArcade.com

Comment

yes i did as BpArcade said ... and oh i just noticed now that there are difference between single track record and multiplayer track record...

Comment

I can't earn any XP now.

All the multiplayer tracks are full of cars with twice my speed, and setting ridiculously fast times even when I select quick race.

Comment

Originally posted by m4rt1n:94885
            I can't earn any XP now.

All the multiplayer tracks are full of cars with twice my speed, and setting ridiculously fast times even when I select quick race.
            Same here! , BPArcade you should ban those hackers please

Let's GO TEAM!

Comment

Ok I will say again ... I earned the illuminati and super rival awards in same day  as there was no hacker at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by BPArcade:94849
                Yeah, just ignore the guys with those crazy times, we will be taking care of them.

Another tip to earn XP - choose Quick Race rather than adding drivers yourself - it will match you up against other drivers of similar times, so you have more chance to win.

Quick race result..how this track can be completed in just 50 seconds? xmas:?

Comment

Originally posted by kunal908:94926
                  Originally posted by BPArcade:94849

Quick race result..how this track can be completed in just 50 seconds? xmas:?

49 seconds this time...

Comment

Ok, I can earn XP with the best 2 cars, but driving like an expert taking corners perfectly using the first couple of cars and I am up against guys using the best cars and best place is 5th and zero XP making the last award now impossible. Also I am still seeing the odd crazy impossible to catch guy.

Comment

when i was playing this game .. the best place with doing all the race perfect is 2nd or 3rd .. rarely if i can go up to 1st .. dunno game is ruined now ?

Comment

Working...
                      X