Anybody Miss This Game??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody Miss This Game??

I certainly do. Kinda sad that we can't buy subscriptions. Tell me what you guys and gals miss most about this game.
    ~Bring Disc Pool Back~

Current Disc Pool Rank: ✯✯✯ 2727
    Disc Pool School ✓ DONE on October 11 2010

I will reclaim #1 on DP.

THE REAL OG OF DISC POOL

we all missed this game .. when the subscriptions will work ? :/

Comment

Originally posted by Khaled:95114
      we all missed this game .. when the subscriptions will work ? :/
      I don't really know but they'd better be soon. This game used to be so fun and it gave me something to do when I was bored. People doesn't realize the potential that this game still has, it's a magnificent game. Kinda got ruined when Racketspel got dropped by Miniclip.
      ~Bring Disc Pool Back~

I will reclaim #1 on DP.

THE REAL OG OF DISC POOL

Comment

can you even log into the game nowadays? I tried yesterday and i couldnt, i could only play as a guest

it really is a fantastic game

Comment

Originally posted by brainssssssssss:95167
          can you even log into the game nowadays? I tried yesterday and i couldnt, i could only play as a guest

Yeah me neither; I wonder what's up with the game right now. It still hasn't worked after 2 days now and yes, it is a fantastic game that's why I miss playing it so much.
          ~Bring Disc Pool Back~

I will reclaim #1 on DP.

THE REAL OG OF DISC POOL

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle DP:95169

Yeah me neither; I wonder what's up with the game right now. It still hasn't worked after 2 days now and yes, it is a fantastic game that's why I miss playing it so much.

Yeah, I hope it will work sometime soon!
            We played a few times, dont know if you remember
            and welcome to the forums

Comment

Originally posted by brainssssssssss:95170

Yes I actually remembered you when I first saw you replied because of your name. You're a great player too I remember you're in the gold rankings somewhere.
              ~Bring Disc Pool Back~

I will reclaim #1 on DP.

THE REAL OG OF DISC POOL

Comment

Just to mention your statement below your avatar, Miniclip no longer work with Racketspel (well over a year now) and so contacting Rocketman is fruitless as he no longer has any involvement with the game either.

You need to contact Benjo by PM on this forum or by email at social@miniclip.com
                http://www.miniclip.com/user/5323529/en/

Check out my page linked above and challenge my scores.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle DP:95181

Yes I actually remembered you when I first saw you replied because of your name. You're a great player too I remember you're in the gold rankings somewhere.

Havent played much lately so I lost my touch a bit
                  Nice to see you again, and hopefully if it gets fixed we could play a game or 2.

Comment

Originally posted by m4rt1n:95187
                    Just to mention your statement below your avatar, Miniclip no longer work with Racketspel (well over a year now) and so contacting Rocketman is fruitless as he no longer has any involvement with the game either.

You need to contact Benjo by PM on this forum or by email at social@miniclip.com
                    Why they dont work together anymore, if you dont mind me asking? :?

Comment

I don't know the answer to that but know that Rocketman told me they no longer work with Miniclip.

Comment

Originally posted by brainssssssssss:95249
                        Originally posted by Kyle DP:95181

Havent played much lately so I lost my touch a bit
                        Nice to see you again, and hopefully if it gets fixed we could play a game or 2.
                        I would love to play against you! Just gotta wait till the games fixed
                        ~Bring Disc Pool Back~

I will reclaim #1 on DP.

THE REAL OG OF DISC POOL

Comment

Re: Anybody Miss This Game??

Originally posted by Kyle DP:95112
                          I certainly do. Kinda sad that we can't buy subscriptions. Tell me what you guys and gals miss most about this game.
                          I miss this game a ton.  They just recently made the game unavailable to play with the notice "Sorry! Disc Pool is temporarily unavailable while we are working on it."  It makes me wonder if maybe they're actually making an effort to fix this broken game.  Anybody else have any thoughts on this?  Does anyone else think that maybe Disc Pool can be brought back to life one of these days?

And as for what I miss the most about this game, it's probably all of the people that I've gotten to know while playing.  It was always exciting to get on and see all of those familiar names that you've been playing Disc Pool with since the game first came out.  I recognize most of the names on this forum too; it's nice to see that I'm not the only one who misses this amazing game!

Comment

Originally posted by Cozmonic032:95561
                            I miss this game a ton. They just recently made the game unavailable to play with the notice "Sorry! Disc Pool is temporarily unavailable while we are working on it." It makes me wonder if maybe they're actually making an effort to fix this broken game. Anybody else have any thoughts on this? Does anyone else think that maybe Disc Pool can be brought back to life one of these days?

And as for what I miss the most about this game, it's probably all of the people that I've gotten to know while playing. It was always exciting to get on and see all of those familiar names that you've been playing Disc Pool with since the game first came out. I recognize most of the names on this forum too; it's nice to see that I'm not the only one who misses this amazing game!
                            Cozzy!!!! nice to see you. tiger37515/rowunbeat here xmas

Hope it's back, there's no game like this anymore on the net that is multiplayer...

Comment

About a month ago the game was working fine and a few people were playing it too. Really upset to see they put that on the game again, "temporarily unavailable", when it was last time set, I contacted Benjo many times to get it back and I was hopeless as with the case of MCF, quite surprised when it was back. Why is it always the game they are working on. Why is it not 8 ball. I don't think they are working on it, pessimistic me thinks they have decided to remove it and have just put that sign in its place.
                              Also you cant find it on search (Denial-7 told that)...
                              Minilympics 2017
                              http://miniclipforum.com/showthread....nilympics-2017

Comment

I miss this game a ton. They just recently made the game unavailable to play with the notice "Sorry! Disc Pool is temporarily unavailable while we are working on it." It makes me wonder if maybe they're actually making an effort to fix this broken game. Anybody else have any thoughts on this? Does anyone else think that maybe Disc Pool can be brought back to life one of these days?

And as for what I miss the most about this game, it's probably all of the people that I've gotten to know while playing. It was always exciting to get on and see all of those familiar names that you've been playing Disc Pool with since the game first came out. I recognize most of the names on this forum too; it's nice to see that I'm not the only one who misses this amazing game!
                                Hi and welcome here.

I still miss the game and played occasionally with my lifetime gold I got off Rocketman for all the levels I made.

I still need a few awards from the game so hope it returns soon as I had many a good hour playing.

Comment

Sup Coz. I remember you I hope this fix won't take the game off the website forever. Lets hope it doesn't.
                                  ~Bring Disc Pool Back~

I will reclaim #1 on DP.

THE REAL OG OF DISC POOL

Comment

Well looks like the games gone.. forever          
                                    ~Bring Disc Pool Back~

I will reclaim #1 on DP.

THE REAL OG OF DISC POOL

Comment

yea im so sad too .. but maybe not forever .. it may come back soon after 2 months or something

Comment

Nice memories from this game... remember when I wanted to spend money to play that unknown tournaments and win more stars, but never told my parents because they werent going to pay for that xD. Always nice games die ;(
                                        My Miniclip channel http://www.youtube.com/user/roberto97spain

Comment

Working...
                                        X