Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most lopsided mis-match you've ever had...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heh, I'm amazed too. Tell me, did you get to shoot at all, or did (they) break and run? Even though I've broken and run a few times, I don't do it often because it seems pointless to even have the match at that point...

I found it funny that there were enough lvl. 999 players to form a club too

Comment

Originally posted by bogus6948 View Post
      did you get to shoot at all, or did (they) break and run?
      I got the break and potted 5 balls, it was just a shame that one of them was the cue ball

Game over

Comment

LOL! Well, we'll never know if they actually intended to stay or not, sometimes, it takes a second or two for them to figure out I only bet 100 coins, I've managed a break before they flee

Comment

Well he may or may not have intended to stay but he certainly decided to stay and pot his 5 remaining balls and the 8ball after my utter abortion of a break LOL

Comment

Hehe, I think after watching you pot 5 balls on the break, they felt they needed to prove they could finish the rack you made them feel so insecure

Comment

This one had me a bit worried, till they quit out in disgust at my meager amount of wagering cash

Comment

This one had me a bit worried, till they quit out in disgust at my meager amount of wagering cash

In Monaco ? Well then, either they were disgusted/impatient or at that level they were rich enough to be nice and not take your last coins, which is what I would do on that table for anything less than 500k ( over that and even with all my coins I ain't gonna be that nice to someone I don't know ) LOL

Comment

It is the speed they quit out at that makes me think it was disgust, and not sympathy or something else but it certainly could be interpreted that way

Comment

It is the speed they quit out at that makes me think it was disgust, and not sympathy or something else but it certainly could be interpreted that way
                    Well this one was definitely disgust LOL

Comment

Heh, I really envy you the level of player you attract (then repel)

Comment

Working...
                      X