Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I cannot get an internet connection to certain games; Golf Battle, Golf Strike, & 8 Ball Pool.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cannot get an internet connection to certain games; Golf Battle, Golf Strike, & 8 Ball Pool.

I cannot get a connection to certain games; Golf Battle, Golf Strike, & 8 Ball Pool are 3 that come to mind. This started months ago when Spectrum did a software update on my internet account and locked me out of an internet connection for 2 days. When I got reconnected, these 3 games cannot find a internet connection. They were working fine before the network outage. Has this happened to anyone else? Is there a solution to this problem so I can play Golf Battle again? I can connect to at least on Miniclip game. It is "Ultimate Golf". And, I can connect to any other app. It's just these apps from Miniclip that don't work.

This may be related to my ISP (Spectrum). Has anyone else had problems with Spectrum in this way? It’s really frustrating.

Comment

I am also unable to play this mini militia game with friends via it's multiplayer feature is there any way to fix it...thanks...

Comment

plenixclash is one stop solution for all your Clash of Clans need. If you are bored of COC regular version and want to try something new & exciting, then you should definitely check out plenix clash Private server.

Comment

May be your ISP blocked the internet access to miniclip games by adding them in the blacklist. Try to contact them and ask them to unblock them. I also get the same problem but with some sites and games like Master Royale Infinity and ModPAPA. Then i contacted my ISP to whitelist those sites and it worked fine after that.

Comment

Originally posted by starman1991 View Post
            (Spectrum). Has anyone else had problems with Spectrum in this way?
            Spectrum has a nasty habit of not wanting to give out the login details to your router... I've know a few people tell me but you actually have a right to access your hubs IP & check whats blocked, if I were you I'd phone them up & demand to know it,
            failing that it's possibly MONEYCLIP just being the bastards they are & wanting to switch all their games to mobile & as a prerequisite to announcing it publicly they could be causing problems for you before they announce the "switch" to mobile.
            I wouldn't put it past them you understand, we can't block their adverts on mobile like we can on PC.

Comment

Working...
            X