Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I cannot get an internet connection to certain games; Golf Battle, Golf Strike, & 8 Ball Pool.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cannot get an internet connection to certain games; Golf Battle, Golf Strike, & 8 Ball Pool.

I cannot get a connection to certain games; Golf Battle, Golf Strike, & 8 Ball Pool are 3 that come to mind. This started months ago when Spectrum did a software update on my internet account and locked me out of an internet connection for 2 days. When I got reconnected, these 3 games cannot find a internet connection. They were working fine before the network outage. Has this happened to anyone else? Is there a solution to this problem so I can play Golf Battle again? I can connect to at least on Miniclip game. It is "Ultimate Golf". And, I can connect to any other app. It's just these apps from Miniclip that don't work.

This may be related to my ISP (Spectrum). Has anyone else had problems with Spectrum in this way? It’s really frustrating.

Comment

I am also unable to play this mini militia game with friends via it's multiplayer feature is there any way to fix it...thanks...

Comment

plenixclash is one stop solution for all your Clash of Clans need. If you are bored of COC regular version and want to try something new & exciting, then you should definitely check out plenix clash Private server.

Comment

May be your ISP blocked the internet access to miniclip games by adding them in the blacklist. Try to contact them and ask them to unblock them. I also get the same problem but with some sites and games like Master Royale Infinityand mod apk. Then i contacted my ISP to whitelist those sites and it worked fine after that.
          Last edited by sthen; 25-10-22, 02:06 PM.

Comment

sorry I'm out the games broken.
            Last edited by wiccatree; 24-09-22, 12:28 PM.

Comment

I think you should download the support application at Spam to be able to connect to the internet in the most stable way.
              Last edited by COOLOCKER; 10-10-22, 08:41 AM.

Comment

Spammer.

Last edited by COOLOCKER; 10-10-22, 08:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by wiccatree View Post
                  sorry I'm out the games broken.GB WhatsApp download
                  sorry? come again? are those games broken?

Comment

Mini clip pool game in Facebook messenger freezes up after I take my shot it won’t send. The cue ball sounds like it’s hit the other balls but nothing happens. Cue ball stays right there. Anyone know how to fix it?

Comment

Spam.
                      Last edited by COOLOCKER; 13-11-22, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Spam.
                        Last edited by COOLOCKER; 01-01-23, 11:02 AM.

Comment

I hate my Airtel ISP. They has blocked the access to Filezilla, miniclip games, Null’s Clash, 8 ball pool, and gddot on my router IP. i files an complaint their customer service but they are not doing anything. i had to use VPNs to access these games. is any other i can play them without VPN? will changing the router fix it?

Comment

Working...
                          X