Where is my beloved discpool?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is my beloved discpool?

I love this game, and I definitely would like to play it again. It was by far the most competitive and addictive game I've ever played in my life. 8ball pool just isnt the same, and I was just wondering... Why is it gone?? If you bring it back I will definitely be one of your first/best customers. Is it a temporary thing, or is it permanent.

Unfrtunately it's been gone since 2015.... And basicly it looks like they won't be getting it back...

http://miniclipforum.com/showthread....9-Gone-forever

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTItW8lx2V8 Good days, I miss those times

Comment

If there contract ended, cant they renew it? Or is it a money problem? And Denial-7, i miss those days too! Our whole entire crew was awesome. Cozmonic032 or cozzy as i know him, cant forget brandon or erny.24, ball of ice..... its making me sad :/

If its a money problem, you have at least one willing payer here.. me. And if its a contract issue, I definitely think you should buy the game from them, and own it, but Don't change it!

Comment

Originally posted by Toasted52 View Post
          If there contract ended, cant they renew it? Or is it a money problem? And Denial-7, i miss those days too! Our whole entire crew was awesome. Cozmonic032 or cozzy as i know him, cant forget brandon or erny.24, ball of ice..... its making me sad :/

If its a money problem, you have at least one willing payer here.. me. And if its a contract issue, I definitely think you should buy the game from them, and own it, but Don't change it!
          I remember those guys too, Rooncraz, Sens, muv3, tlivt etc. was a fun group. What was your name at the time?

Ι think miniclip stopped cooperating with the swedish developers, and after a while, it became full of glitches and they let it die. The Swedish guys didn't put the game elsewhere after, hence it was removed completely from the web, only an old version on ''shockplay.com from 2003 exists, but it's not very active.

Comment

Yeah its not very active at all. "Couronne" I was Qin25 when I played. I tried remembering my login for Qin25 but I forget it lol. I remembered you as soon as I saw your name. Its so good to talk to you again.... It sucks they let it die, I have so many memories and hours wrapped up into that game. I believe even m4t1n played pretty often! I just wont accept that it cant be helped. I'm sure one way or another they could grt it up and running if they felt people would play it.

Comment

I also miss that game... I remember waiting 24 hrs to play expert and win some stars... I loved that. Didn't use to play vs other players on competitive mode because every player there was a gold player and had +2000 stars, so I didn't want to get denialed and lose stars and like I was a little bad... (Only did 2 clean sweeps in overall I think).
              I have to say that I prefered playing disc pool vs a bot than playing 8 ball vs real players. That game was very adictive.
              My Miniclip channel http://www.youtube.com/user/roberto97spain

Comment

Originally posted by Toasted52 View Post
                Yeah its not very active at all. "Couronne" I was Qin25 when I played. I tried remembering my login for Qin25 but I forget it lol. I remembered you as soon as I saw your name. Its so good to talk to you again.... It sucks they let it die, I have so many memories and hours wrapped up into that game. I believe even m4t1n played pretty often! I just wont accept that it cant be helped. I'm sure one way or another they could grt it up and running if they felt people would play it.
                Oh yes, I remember you .

I hope it comes back in a way or other on any site too, I preferred it to 8 ball as well at the start.

Comment

Itís been so many years since this game went down, yet I still search for it from time to time in hopes that it somehow miraculously came back. I still remember all of the names mentioned in this thread (and many more). Qin25, if Iím not mistaken, wasnít ganktank25 your other username? I remember trying to force round 100 with you once and I accidentally cleared the board on round like 96. Still havenít forgiven myself for that.

Comment

Still waiting for the miracle to happen....

Comment

Working...
                    X