Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I used to have a personalized avatar. How do I get it back?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I used to have a personalized avatar. How do I get it back?

Not sure how I got it in the first place back when.

Go to your profile page ( click on your avatar above ), then when you are there, hover your mouse over your avatar on that page and then click "Edit Avatar" and you will get a pop-up box where you can upload a picture either directly from your hard drive or from an internet URL.

Comment

What Nanny Ogg said

Comment

Originally posted by Nanny Ogg View Post
        Go to your profile page ( click on your avatar above ), then when you are there, hover your mouse over your avatar on that page and then click "Edit Avatar" and you will get a pop-up box where you can upload a picture either directly from your hard drive or from an internet URL.
        Thanks! Gotta use my computer then. Can't do that on a phone I guess

Comment

Actually it's only giving me options to edit my "YoMe" stoner kid avatar lol. Idk how I ended up with him but he's cool. But I'd prefer to have my own pic. Hmm...

Well I was able to get it to use my Facebook pic on pc but not on the mobile app. What gives?

Comment

I've only ever had the option to use a Miniclip avatar or a Facebook one. I don't get the option to upload one from my hard drive. Are you sure this is still a thing?

Comment

Originally posted by juntjoo View Post

Thanks! Gotta use my computer then. Can't do that on a phone I guess
              I just checked and it's working for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Little Ted View Post

I've only ever had the option to use a Miniclip avatar or a Facebook one. I don't get the option to upload one from my hard drive. Are you sure this is still a thing?
                As above, it's working for me, although trying to quote 2 people in the same post is not working, so the forum is just as glitch-ridden as ever which may explain why something works for me and not for someone else LOL

Comment

Hey Nanny, hope ya are well fae Scobe

Comment

As above, it's working for me, although trying to quote 2 people in the same post is not working, so the forum is just as glitch-ridden as ever which may explain why something works for me and not for someone else LOL
                    Hey again. If I go into "Edit Avatar" I get the option to create a YoMe avatar but see no way to upload anything. Any chance of a screenshot so I can be sure I'm in the right place and not doing something silly? Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by thescobester View Post
                      Hey Nanny, hope ya are well fae Scobe
                      Hi Scobes

All is well with the auld baggage thanks, hope you're all good too

Comment

Originally posted by Little Ted View Post

Hey again. If I go into "Edit Avatar" I get the option to create a YoMe avatar but see no way to upload anything. Any chance of a screenshot so I can be sure I'm in the right place and not doing something silly? Cheers.
                        Hi Ted

This is what I get when I click on "edit avatar"....

capital one branch locations

Comment

P.S. I have no idea where that bank advert came from under my screenshot LOL I'm guessing it gets inserted by the pic host site I used, you just can't get away from these bleedin' ads on the net anymore

Comment

Use an advert blocker, Nanny.

Comment

Originally posted by Zoggg View Post
                              Use an advert blocker, Nanny.
                              LOL I use 4 in the same browser Zoggy and it still didn't stop those bampots from appending an advert to my screenshot LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X