club invite

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• club invite

I played someone a few days ago in a game of pool and beat them. Afterwards they sent me a club invite. I have the notification of the invite. I cannot find the invite when I go to clubs. How do I find the invite?

Invites should have a green notification like this, do you have it

free picture upload

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	D97F622B-4AAC-4108-8C6A-4C6816126AB6.png
Views:	1
Size:	49.6 KB
ID:	208725Click image for larger version

Name:	930D830F-D647-43F7-A2DA-7AE14A6BEEB7.png
Views:	1
Size:	45.2 KB
ID:	208726 Hey guys looking for club members to join us to increase numbers and some friendly peeps to play with regularly, will send gifts daily and be up for challenges anytime.
      cheers j81

Comment

How's your club coming along J81 ?

Comment

Can any one help me with this. I am new to this club. If I join a club and I do not like my club. Can I leave the club? I just click on a club. I just join like that ?

Comment

Cheetah Girl Clubs can be "open" or "invite only". If they are Open, then you just click join and you'll be a member. If they are by invitation then you still click Join but you'll have to wait to be approved. You can also be asked to join by someone else. Once you're in a club, you can "leave" anytime by clicking the "Leave" button at the bottom. Hope this helps. Happy New Year!

Comment

Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post
              Cheetah Girl Clubs can be "open" or "invite only". If they are Open, then you just click join and you'll be a member. If they are by invitation then you still click Join but you'll have to wait to be approved. You can also be asked to join by someone else. Once you're in a club, you can "leave" anytime by clicking the "Leave" button at the bottom. Hope this helps. Happy New Year!
              Thank you. I got two invites and I clicked on one of them. Then i got out. I just want to know one thing. If i joined , do I need to played with them?

Comment

No. Once you're in a club you don't have to play at all but some clubs who are gunning for prizes may only want active members who play and win adding to the club's winnings. The leaders of the club may kick you out if they so choose. Then again you can leave a club at any time too.

Comment

Thank you

Comment

If anybody wants to join my club the id is 1036247

It's in the Gold 1 league.

Comment

Originally posted by Zoggg View Post
                      If anybody wants to join my club the id is 1036247

It's in the Gold 1 league.
                      I would like to join. I am only 100 coin table player.

Comment

How's your club doing now Zoggg ?

Comment

Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post
                          How's your club doing now Zoggg ?
                          Join it and see

Comment

I can't at the moment. How many people do you have in your club now?

Comment

48, but you need winnings of 100million to join.

Comment

Oh Dear . All i need is another 99.9 Million and i can join

Comment

Originally posted by Davy Dacue View Post
                                  Oh Dear . All i need is another 99.9 Million and i can join
                                  Do You have 0,1M? That's a lot of money. :+1:

Comment

Zoggg , you should of warned me before joining in. By the way I got kicked out of the club. Talha_Sajjad how is it possible to make that much money ? You can win coins but money ?

Comment

Originally posted by Talha_Sajjad View Post

Do You have 0,1M? That's a lot of money. :+1:
                                      No i am skint , donations greatly received

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah Girl View Post
                                        Zoggg , you should of warned me before joining in. By the way I got kicked out of the club. Talha_Sajjad how is it possible to make that much money ? You can win coins but money ?
                                        So much money can be made by working, doing business or winning a lottery?

Comment

Working...
                                        X