• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro Membership?!?

Click image for larger version

Name:	67680e91050517c19de25309ad5add6f500969e7-1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	82.8 KB
ID:	205829 So has anyone else received this offer?!? I just updated my android mobile on my Galaxy S8+. I even answered their survey and then this popped up!!!

Iíve seen pics posted and screen recordings of game play but I donít have it yet.

7.99 per week

Comment

32$ per month is ok for 8 ball pool
      My Miniclip channel http://www.youtube.com/user/roberto97spain

Comment

£7.49 a week or £18.49 a month here.

Nobody in their right mind is going to pay that, when they can play for nothing.

Comment

To each their own. It's your hard earned money and you can do with it however you please right? Wish I won that 1.6Billion PowerBall!!! :-)

Comment

This is my own opinion only. This is a test to see who is going to pay for it . Soon all of us is going to pay for this membership fee. That is when you guys going to see me quitting this site.

Comment

The members are really enjoying this update
              All of these memes were posted in the supergroup but the mods deleted em, because they are too bad to handle criticism...

Comment

Comment

Just ignore Talha_Sajjad , he is what is commonly known as a 'complete Nob'.
                  He just talks a load of rubbish.
                  Oh No, he's retired !

Comment

The good thing is that paying is completely "optional". I still see the offer so I'm wondering how long it will be around. I won't be subscribing, but I'm considering doing the 3 day free trial. My question is will Miniclip let me keep those 2 "legendary cues" after I cancel? By the way, those 2 "legendary cues" (the Vulcan & Jupiter cues) are pretty pitiful "legendary cues" since they are only (20) cues. The lowest regular Legendary cues is a (27)! Oh another thing to keep in mind is that (after reading the fine print), if you don't want to do the free trial, make sure you cancel the subscription at the end of the 2nd day (before your last 24 hours starts) or you'll be charged $7.99 for the next week.

I've seen some videos of the new Venice room and I'm glad they made it so you have to call all your shots (unlike Berlin).

Comment

I also read the small print and thought I saw that if you cancel the subscription you also cancel any premium entitlement. From that I'm assuming you lose your Black Diamond status the tables and the two cues?
                      I could be wrong but until someone tries it and cancels we wont know.

Comment

Originally posted by cidercoder View Post
                        I didn't mention you (the rubbish) anywhere. Don't hold your defecation for too long, else you'll keep on shi tting here everytime.

Comment

Originally posted by -fr3nchy- View Post
                          I also read the small print and thought I saw that if you cancel the subscription you also cancel any premium entitlement. From that I'm assuming you lose your Black Diamond status the tables and the two cues?
                          As long as you donít lose the rings Iíll be giving it a go whenever I get it.

Comment

Originally posted by -fr3nchy- View Post
                            Good questions. I am guessing that if you cancel, you get to keep the 6 pool cash (from the 2 free days) at least and their 2 so-called Leg cues. I also assume that you will not be able to play on the 2 new tables (Venice and Monte Carlo) any longer. As for Black Diamond status... I would definitely think that you lose that status as well and go back to whatever you were before you signed up.

Someone who has registered and cancelled needs to post here what happened after they canceled :-)

Comment

Originally posted by cidercoder View Post
                              cidercoder Dude, why are you being hateful on a Saturday?!?

Comment

Anyone signed up for this? Would love to hear your thoughts

Comment

Iíve seen people with 10 rings, I donít even have it yet

Comment

Originally posted by VijayGunners View Post
                                    Iíve seen people with 10 rings, I donít even have it yet
                                    10 Venice rings?!? OMG!

Comment

I have tried this out.

you can sign up for the 3 days free trial, but you got to ensure you cancel the subscription if you do not want to continue it; upon doing so, you will lose the 2 legendary cues and you will also lose the emerald vip status.

hope this helps

Comment

Oh, more money? That's nothing! I only have to buy a new tablet first as my old ones, that still work fine mind you, can not play 8 ball pool anymore as they no longer support them.

While it is a very good game, I don't care to play 8 ball pool that much, and with all the cheating / team play ruining leagues, why would I shell out for a membership? I played for free and nearly felt ripped off from the cheating going on.
                                        I play mobile... Android mainly, but sometimes on my iPhone...
                                        Got a newer tablet finally! Trying to re-learn how to play :-))

Name / ID in 8 ball pool.

Comment

Working...
                                        X