Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Talha_Sajjad View Post
    The members are really enjoying this update
    All of these memes were posted in the supergroup but the mods deleted em, because they are too bad to handle criticism...

hahahaha it wouldn't have been miniclip if they had approved that memes. Good ones, I liked them, thanks for posting 'em
    My Miniclip channel http://www.youtube.com/user/roberto97spain

Comment

It's been almost 2 months since this offer was released. It's interesting how Miniclip still hasn't revealed this offer to others.

Comment

Got to black diamond tonight but didnt receive anything did they quit giving koh and cue out for black diamond??

Comment

Hi Levi and welcome to the forum.

I have not heard of anyone getting any "prizes" or "gifts" for reaching Black Diamond, but I may be mistaken. Sorry I'm not much help because I am just playing Emerald! Not even regular Diamond.
          May I ask how you got Black Diamond? Was it from years of playing or did you spend a lot of real money? My friends who are Black Diamond, spent a lot of real money.

Comment

Originally posted by Levi View Post
            Got to black diamond tonight but didnt receive anything did they quit giving koh and cue out for black diamond??
            Cue and avatar, Iím not sure if itís still the case

Comment

What kind of cue and what does avatar look like?

Comment

Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post
                What kind of cue and what does avatar look like?
                [/url]

Comment

Waitaminute?!?!!! You get an "Account Manager" when you get to Black Diamond status?!?

Comment

With the new update on the leaderboard.... pro membership is not worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisroger View Post
                      With the new update on the leaderboard.... pro membership is not worth it.
                      You are not completely correct. The new reduction of rewards in clubs is not connected to pro membership. One does NOT have to have a pro membership to play in a club. Yes a pro membership is needed to be competitive, but not necessary.

For the player who just wants to have a pro membership so he can play a 150M Venice table or 20K Monte Carlo table and to collect those 2 extra cues and to get VIP Emerald and to get 3 cash a day. For those players, a pro membership may be worth it. And they may never play in a club at all.

Comment

Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post

You are not completely correct. The new reduction of rewards in clubs is not connected to pro membership. One does NOT have to have a pro membership to play in a club. Yes a pro membership is needed to be competitive, but not necessary.

For the player who just wants to have a pro membership so he can play a 150M Venice table or 20K Monte Carlo table and to collect those 2 extra cues and to get VIP Emerald and to get 3 cash a day. For those players, a pro membership may be worth it. And they may never play in a club at all.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                          X