Change to pool

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change to pool

Does anyone know why is my pool game looks like , I am playing on mobile? I am not on mobile and it looks like mobile. Anyone else having this problem too ?

Maybe they finally connected new & mobile version so that anyone can play against anyone...?

Comment

They've updated the game, nothing else.

Comment

Thank you Zanna136 and Talha_Sajjad .

Comment

Does anyone else have this problem. When I organize my chats in pool. The next day or when you refresh. It will mess up again? This is on PC in the new version of pool.

Comment

Can you provide more details? What do you mean by "organize my chats in pool"? Or have you already resolved this problem?

Comment

Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post
              Can you provide more details? What do you mean by "organize my chats in pool"? Or have you already resolved this problem?
              Organize that I meant was. To put them in order that how you going to use it. Example , I like mine to start with hello and good luck?

Comment

Cheetah Girl Hi Cheetah Girl. I hope you've resolved this problem already. All I can tell you is that when I "re-order" my chat responses, they stay that way. Mine does change after I've changed them around.

Comment

Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post
                  Cheetah Girl Hi Cheetah Girl. I hope you've resolved this problem already. All I can tell you is that when I "re-order" my chat responses, they stay that way. Mine does change after I've changed them around.
                  You are saying that , when you refresh or re-start your pool it messes up again ? I am talking about chat orders ?

Comment

Working...
                  X