Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baby_Doll18 stopped after 11111 tours won.
    HARD WORK BEATS TALENT WHEN TALENT DOESN'T WORK HARD.

Comment

• <center>

<center>

Need help in 8 Ball Pool? PM me right in this forum.

Comment

• 60 Tournaments Won

Youtube - Labib555
        http://i.cubeupload.com/YR4O9a.png

Comment

• About 13620, give or take, I will check tonight, at work at the minute and they won't let me get on Miniclip
          Oh No, he's retired !

Comment

One without ruler

Comment

• Who has won more tournament 1)Cidercoder 2)unequivocal(Richard French) or 3)Baby doll. ..I would be very happy if someone reply to my comment...thanks

Comment

• It would be great if those true legend post their SS...it's always nice to know more about those legends

Comment

• Cider has me beat there. I haven't played a tournament for over a year now so sit at 10,488

Been too busy mixing the mobile format into my game.

Comment

• I got to about 15330 tournament wins on cidercoder but I haven't played on that account for nearly 2 years now. I think someone may have gone past that total by now, there were one or two not far behind but I cannot remember their names !
                    Oh No, he's retired !

Comment

• Good evening, left the game a few years ago, some may remember, cheers
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Clipfox View Post
                        Good evening, left the game a few years ago, some may remember, cheers
                        I remember you Clip mate
                        Excellent stats there, as always !
                        Oh No, he's retired !

Comment

• My tournament wins are pitiful: 155 of 831.

Do the weekly competitions count like the most recent Kyoto? I did get that ring by getting top 100,000. That was an accomplishment for myself since I won 11 games in a row! It's my highest streak ever since starting this game. So I didn't even have to use a single pool cash. But wait, that's not a tournament

Comment

• Originally posted by cidercoder View Post
                            I got to about 15330 tournament wins on cidercoder but I haven't played on that account for nearly 2 years now. I think someone may have gone past that total by now, there were one or two not far behind but I cannot remember their names !
                            I don't think their is anyone else with more tournament wins than you...wish you could share a ss of your account...

Comment

• Wow!!! That's amazing!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ATG View Post

I don't think their is anyone else with more tournament wins than you...wish you could share a ss of your account...
                                Lo and Behold! Here's the man you're looking for.
                                P.S: Seems that he's retired now!

Comment

• Originally posted by Talha_Sajjad View Post

Lo and Behold! Here's the man you're looking for.
                                  P.S: Seems that he's retired now!
                                  Thanks a lot for sharing this SS....it's always great to know about player of such calibre ....

Comment

• Fifty five thousand tournaments?!? 253,611 games played?!? 917,765 balls potted?!?

Comment

• Does anyone here know this player ?? Quite impressive statistic!!!
                                      Attached Files

Comment

• Today a player having one of the most extraordinary account(baeloveslocomotive)shared a SS of cidercoder account and even join this forum in hope to have a conversation with the tournament legend....Baeloveslocomotive has one of the most impressive account himself but he was happily shocked to see a player won more than 15k tournaments ... Click image for larger version

Name:	received_1314532508725256.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	75.9 KB
ID:	283709

Comment

• Like I said, I haven't played on this account for ages now, I mainly play on other accounts where nobody knows who I am.
                                          Just logged on to it to get this screenshot
                                          Attached Files
                                          Oh No, he's retired !

Comment

Working...
                                          X