How to report cheaters?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to report cheaters?

How do you report cheaters and how do you leave a table if you choose not to play with a cheater?

Good question, very good question.

Comment

I've packed it in, I can't keep waiting half hour to collect 25 free coins to then lose them on cheaters, constantly higher level and higher ranked players. No fun there at all.

Comment

if you want to report cheaters, you have to report almost 90% of players.
        everybody cheats in this game. it is incredible

Comment

Originally posted by demianem View Post
          if you want to report cheaters, you have to report almost 90% of players.
          everybody cheats in this game. it is incredible
          Hmmm, is earth flat?

Comment

What kind of cheaters? I haven't noticed any since the new version came out.

Comment

They cheat to take from you all the amount of 25 coins? Hmm something else must happening

Comment

Originally posted by Talha_Sajjad View Post

Hmmm, is earth flat?
                clever teenager :S

Comment

clever teenager :S
                  You're cleverer. Your analytical skills are absolute ! * Claps sarcastically *

Comment

I also want to get an answer of this as I saw many people are using hack mod of this game.
                    8 ball pool hack mod apk is probably the best pool game for the Android. here is download link to 8 ball pool mega mod + normal Apk get everything unlimited

Comment

Originally posted by devdas34 View Post
                      I also want to get an answer of this as I saw many people are using hack mod of this game.
                      Welcome to the forum devdas34 , I do not know that you are allowing to post cheater links on this forum. Let us wait and see what Tetsumonchi have to say about this. IF you use that cheating. You will be banned from MC

Comment

The biggest cheat is the game itself.

Comment

Originally posted by LVG View Post
                          The biggest cheat is the game itself.
                          Especially when there is no game at all.

Comment

You're cleverer. Your analytical skills are absolute ! * Claps sarcastically *
                            another taliban cheater...

Comment

another taliban cheater...
                              Wow, you're really a retard. Find some time and die, you're just a mess.

Comment

I think there are just lots of people that are seriously talented at this game - iím talking sinking triple bank shots with ease. To a newer player it must seem like they are cheating.

My advise is to go to the practice table until you are 75% or over with your denial rate - this will get you in the ballpark to win 50% + at the higher levels.

Comment

Wow, you're really a retard. Find some time and die, you're just a mess.
                                  you are right, i am a retard, i am a mess, and i will die some day, but i am not a terrorist, or a cheater or something like that.
                                  it is simple, i can't understand why 90% of players uses cheats. it is ridiculous.

Comment

you are right, i am a retard, i am a mess, and i will die some day, but i am not a terrorist, or a cheater or something like that.
                                    it is simple, i can't understand why 90% of players uses cheats. it is ridiculous.
                                    Oh great, then whatever      you spew is irrelevant, retards shouldn't be minded, of course.

Comment

Working...
                                    X