No announcement yet.

How to report cheaters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you think abusing will affect anyone, you're really a retard. It just reflects what moral characteristics you hold.

Comment

Originally posted by demianem View Post
      Come on, are your parents sister and brother? or do you have some mental illnes? do you really piss off because i report cheaters?

d4ve, Your small penis complex is not my problem, please, go with your white supremacy friends to eat junk food and kill immigrants if that makes you feel important and big sized, hehe.
      Nanny, go back to the asylum to drink some tea, after that, lick King's boots. that's what English do.
      Pickle , evidence? you only have to go to the game and play and you'll see it.

i insist, keep cheating and posting here if you enjoy it, and if it makes you feel beter with your existence. be happy if you can.
      best regards.

"it's better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt"

Well if anyone ever actually had any doubt, you just removed it, well done LOL

Comment

You said that already.

Comment

Originally posted by demianem View Post

c'mon... COCKLOVER???.. c'mon with that nick??? jejeje you make my day... cocklover! who the f*ck uses a nick like that? god d*mn!
          At least im not hiding in a corner bating myself off like you ya w"a"nker, lol. How many times a day do you bate off, eh? I can smell you from here you dirty knacker, lol. Go wash yourself before the forum passes out, lol.

BTW, im still a cheater, and a terrorist.

Comment

demianem: your racist, insulting and derogatory remarks are completely uncalled for and not wanted here.

Make sure the door hits you hard on the way out.

To get in touch, drop me a Private Message or Visitor Message.
            You can add me on Facebook as well
            http://www.facebook.com/Tetsumonchi

Comment

Dammit Colin. Just when i was going to ask him if his real name was Dim enema (anagram) because it did have a certain ring to it, lol.

Comment

Comment

And just as I was warmin up to him...

Comment

Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post
                    Dammit Colin. Just when i was going to ask him if his real name was Dim enema (anagram) because it did have a certain ring to it, lol.
                    · yes COCKLOVER, it is an ANALgram! how do you discover that? you are so clever IRA boy! your bomber grandpas would be proud of you!

· dear tamagotchi, you can ban me if it makes you feel powerful, but i know that you still sleep with mom! i know what you do under the sheets too! you little dirty pervert!!! we got you!

· oh d4ve! "warmin up"??? are you horny whit me? what a damned american pervert!

· and dear Nanny, pretty little granny, cheaters lover, be careful with COCKLOVER, he can put a bomb in your house, he is near! You're welcome.

this is not personal, racist, insulting and derogatory, it's only the truth friends, and it seems that the truth freakes you out! you do not have sense of humour

godbye winners!

Comment

Originally posted by tamagotchisleepswithmom View Post

· yes COOLOCKER, it is an ANALgram! how do you discover that?
                      Thought it was obvious, but then i remembered your a dopey feck. So i will let you know.....Only Enemas like you talk through their hole, lol.

Comment

· yes COCKLOVER, it is an ANALgram! how do you discover that? you are so clever IRA boy! your bomber grandpas would be proud of you!

· dear tamagotchi, you can ban me if it makes you feel powerful, but i know that you still sleep with mom! i know what you do under the sheets too! you little dirty pervert!!! we got you!

· oh d4ve! "warmin up"??? are you horny whit me? what a damned american pervert!

· and dear Nanny, pretty little granny, cheaters lover, be careful with COCKLOVER, he can put a bomb in your house, he is near! You're welcome.

this is not personal, racist, insulting and derogatory, it's only the truth friends, and it seems that the truth freakes you out! you do not have sense of humour

godbye winners!

Comment

godbye winners!
                          demianem, its been fun, but now its time to say bye-bye, baby!

To get in touch, drop me a Private Message or Visitor Message.
                          You can add me on Facebook as well
                          http://www.facebook.com/Tetsumonchi

Comment

Mad bit off buzz, but it was deadly while it lasted, sound.

BOOM

As Jurgen would say.

Comment

Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post
                              BOOM

As Jurgen would say.

Comment

godbye winners!
                                I can't believe he went through all the trouble to reregister with another email just to "try" to get the last word. I know the best thing to do with numnuts like him is to just ignore him, but dang it, like not scratching my hairy ass, it's so hard to do!

The best part of his post was when said "godbye". Well I'm going out on a limb and assuming he still can't spell and meant "goodbye". If he really did mean godbye then I'm not sure if he's asking me to question my faith and leave the Catholic church?!? But hey, he called us all "winners"!!! Come on... now I feel bad that he's come to the realization that he's not a winner and actually a loser. Ok I've spent entirely too much time on this loser and my head hurts.

Comment

Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post

Ok I've spent entirely too much time on this loser and my head hurts.
                                  LOL he's more of a pain in the @ss than the head, and like an STD he'll probably be back just like in the old forum ( I recognised his "style" early on and I'm 90% sure it's who I think it is and he was repeatedly banned over there for the same reason ) LOL

Comment

Kicked out for bad language and ‘racism’.

But the self confessed terrorist gets to stay?

Interesting...

Comment

Funny old world, lol.

Comment

Same time same channel.

Comment

i'm new girl in this forum, i'm tryng to report some cheaters, and i see, this is what happens when somebody reports cheaters? the one who reports has been attacked and banned by an admin and his "group of friends". so i ask, not to the "admin's and cheater's friends", does somebody knows a reliable forum to report cheating?

Comment

Working...
                                          X