• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• d4ve_tv
    replied
    Originally posted by Poppa View Post

Just send a mail to miniclip.
    Hi Poppa and welcome to the forum. Sending an email to Miniclip is easier said than done.

Leave a comment:

• Poppa
    replied
    Originally posted by HEREHOLDMYBEER View Post
    How do you report cheaters and how do you leave a table if you choose not to play with a cheater?
    Just send a mail to miniclip.

Leave a comment:

• d4ve_tv
    replied
    Originally posted by Two Shoes View Post
    Man hes pretty triggered and bored to keep more accounts to just get banned
    Can't say he's not a motivated individual. He needs to exert that energy into something more constructive.

Leave a comment:

• Two Shoes
    replied
    Man hes pretty triggered and bored to keep more accounts to just get banned

Leave a comment:

• T.J.
    replied
    Just play

Leave a comment:

• d4ve_tv
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Tetsumonchi
    replied
    Originally posted by tamagochilikescum View Post
    i'm new girl in this forum, i'm tryng to report some cheaters, and i see, this is what happens when somebody reports cheaters? the one who reports has been attacked and banned by an admin and his "group of friends". so i ask, not to the "admin's and cheater's friends", does somebody knows a reliable forum to report cheating?
    Hi, demianem. Bye, demianem.

Leave a comment:

• tamagochilikescum
    replied
    i'm new girl in this forum, i'm tryng to report some cheaters, and i see, this is what happens when somebody reports cheaters? the one who reports has been attacked and banned by an admin and his "group of friends". so i ask, not to the "admin's and cheater's friends", does somebody knows a reliable forum to report cheating?

Leave a comment:

• d4ve_tv
    replied
    Same time same channel.

Leave a comment:

• COOLOCKER
    replied
    Funny old world, lol.

Leave a comment:

• Pick E
    replied
    Kicked out for bad language and ‘racism’.

But the self confessed terrorist gets to stay?

Interesting...

Leave a comment:

• Nanny Ogg
    replied
    Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post

Ok I've spent entirely too much time on this loser and my head hurts.
    LOL he's more of a pain in the @ss than the head, and like an STD he'll probably be back just like in the old forum ( I recognised his "style" early on and I'm 90% sure it's who I think it is and he was repeatedly banned over there for the same reason ) LOL

Leave a comment:

• d4ve_tv
    replied
    Originally posted by tamagotchisleepswithmom View Post

· yes COCKLOVER, it is an ANALgram! how do you discover that? you are so clever IRA boy! your bomber grandpas would be proud of you!

· dear tamagotchi, you can ban me if it makes you feel powerful, but i know that you still sleep with mom! i know what you do under the sheets too! you little dirty pervert!!! we got you!

· oh d4ve! "warmin up"??? are you horny whit me? what a damned american pervert!

· and dear Nanny, pretty little granny, cheaters lover, be careful with COCKLOVER, he can put a bomb in your house, he is near! You're welcome.

this is not personal, racist, insulting and derogatory, it's only the truth friends, and it seems that the truth freakes you out! you do not have sense of humour

godbye winners!
    I can't believe he went through all the trouble to reregister with another email just to "try" to get the last word. I know the best thing to do with numnuts like him is to just ignore him, but dang it, like not scratching my hairy ass, it's so hard to do!

The best part of his post was when said "godbye". Well I'm going out on a limb and assuming he still can't spell and meant "goodbye". If he really did mean godbye then I'm not sure if he's asking me to question my faith and leave the Catholic church?!? But hey, he called us all "winners"!!! Come on... now I feel bad that he's come to the realization that he's not a winner and actually a loser. Ok I've spent entirely too much time on this loser and my head hurts.

Leave a comment:

• Nanny Ogg
    replied
    Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post
    BOOM

As Jurgen would say.

Leave a comment:

• COOLOCKER
    replied
    Mad bit off buzz, but it was deadly while it lasted, sound.

BOOM

As Jurgen would say.

Leave a comment:

• Tetsumonchi
    replied

· yes COCKLOVER, it is an ANALgram! how do you discover that? you are so clever IRA boy! your bomber grandpas would be proud of you!

· dear tamagotchi, you can ban me if it makes you feel powerful, but i know that you still sleep with mom! i know what you do under the sheets too! you little dirty pervert!!! we got you!

· oh d4ve! "warmin up"??? are you horny whit me? what a damned american pervert!

· and dear Nanny, pretty little granny, cheaters lover, be careful with COCKLOVER, he can put a bomb in your house, he is near! You're welcome.

this is not personal, racist, insulting and derogatory, it's only the truth friends, and it seems that the truth freakes you out! you do not have sense of humour

godbye winners!
    demianem, its been fun, but now its time to say bye-bye, baby!

Leave a comment:

• Nanny Ogg
    replied

godbye winners!

Leave a comment:

• COOLOCKER
    replied

· yes COOLOCKER, it is an ANALgram! how do you discover that?
    Thought it was obvious, but then i remembered your a dopey feck. So i will let you know.....Only Enemas like you talk through their hole, lol.

Leave a comment:

• tamagotchisleepswithmom
    replied
    Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post
    Dammit Colin. Just when i was going to ask him if his real name was Dim enema (anagram) because it did have a certain ring to it, lol.

godbye winners!

Leave a comment:

• d4ve_tv
    replied
    And just as I was warmin up to him...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X