USA 8 Ball pool club

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA 8 Ball pool club

Anyone would like to join that's a daily player and is registered in any country! All is welcome friendly! Promoted as soon as you hit 1M!!! Come right up we are the fasts growing new club out! We plan on taking 8 Ball Champions to the big boards! It won't take long before we do! But we need your help to do it! Also come to club chat when you join and tell us where you heard about us to get a 1M giveaway bonus! Thank you, Cheers!

Club name: search under USA , "8 Ball Champions"
    Attached Files
    Starts
    13-03-19
    Ends
    13-04-19

Dont open a club like i did. I open it then i got accused of cheating and now i am banned . I dont care about MC now . They are falsely accusing me for not reason . Seriously I am not a billionaire to or not have won a single leader board
    Last edited by Cheetah Girl; 26-03-19, 12:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah Girl View Post
      Dont open a club like i did. I open it then i got accused of cheating and now i am banned . I dont care about MC now . They are falsely accusing me for not reason . Seriously I am not a billionaire to or not have won a single leader board
      What do you mean? DId they ban you from the club or did they ban your whole account?

Comment

This is what they said

Thank you for contacting us!

We have recently tracked your account using exploits to gain an advantage in our leaderboards.

As such, you have temporarily been suspended from that in-game feature and your Club winnings will return to zero.

You are still able to access your account, and you are able to play games as normal, however, you will not see your weekly winnings increasing for a period of time.

Miniclip is able to increase that suspension time whenever it is deemed necessary.

Miniclip will not provide you with any information with regards to the duration of leaderboard suspension time.

if any inappropriate behavior continues to be tracked, Miniclip may proceed with suspending your balance and winnings or even activate a permanent ban on the account.

From our Terms and Conditions

Comment

This is what they said

Thank you for contacting us!

We have recently tracked your account using exploits to gain an advantage in our leaderboards.

As such, you have temporarily been suspended from that in-game feature and your Club winnings will return to zero.

You are still able to access your account, and you are able to play games as normal, however, you will not see your weekly winnings increasing for a period of time.

Miniclip is able to increase that suspension time whenever it is deemed necessary.

Miniclip will not provide you with any information with regards to the duration of leaderboard suspension time.

if any inappropriate behavior continues to be tracked, Miniclip may proceed with suspending your balance and winnings or even activate a permanent ban on the account.

From our Terms and Conditions
          Oh dear, dont worry. This is just an automatic response from their system. Nothing will happen to your account.

Comment

Originally posted by Talha_Sajjad View Post

Oh dear, dont worry. This is just an automatic response from their system. Nothing will happen to your account.
            It was not automatic system. They were three people who told that.

Comment

It was not automatic system. They were three people who told that.
              LOL, that does not change the fact that this is an automated reply...

Comment

Thank you for your help Talha_Sajjad

Comment

Thank you for your help Talha_Sajjad
                  You're welcome.

Comment

Working...
                  X