Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The game is rigged

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #21
    Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post
    We can agree to disagree, but I still love Seclusionist post and agree wholeheartedly with it. Aside from Spin and Win and scratch off, I don't believe the regular game play is rigged other than maybe the break. During regular game play, there are too many factors to consider such as cue you used, spin you used, force you used when stroking the cue... it would be too hard to "prove" that game play is rigged. In my opinion that is.
    hard to prove? , not at all ive got screen recording absurd balls slightly jumping out from knuckle of the pockets

    Comment


    • #22
      Rigged

      Comment


      • #23
        Definitely rigged… Now also regularly receiving ZERO payback on my Legendary cue (upto 100% payback) - This never happened before so is Miniclip to blame? or are cheats now trousering my payback?

        Comment


        • #24
          I own a pool table and have played the real game all my life. I find that the MiniClip app to be the most realistic. It has its flaws but, it is quite fun and, for the most part, follows the laws of physics when using spin.

          I've had some quirky things happen in games, but, I truly believe that game play is not rigged. Here's a common complaint, "I put reverse spin on the cue ball but, it followed the object ball into the pocket for a scratch." Well, if you play real pool that CAN and WILL happen if you don't "snap" the cue. If you hit a pool ball at the bottom, you WILL NOT get reverse spin if you just follow through with your cue. It will instead follow the object ball at a rate similar to hitting the cue ball dead center. SAME in this App. So, if you have a straight in shot (especially with a ball hanging on the pocket) and you don't want to scratch, you have to pull your cue back with a decent amount of power and then snap (quick release) of the cue. It works in this app perfectly the same as in real pool, Go to the practice off-line and you'll see what I mean. For reverse English, take your cue stick and move it back and for the quickly and then at the furthest back point release the shot. It will ZING backwards every time. If you just hit cue ball below center with a little power and a smooth follow through, you'll scratch.

          This is only one example. I find the more you know about playing real pool, the better you'll like using this app. Bottom line for me: I'd say 95% of the games I lost in this app, was TOTALLY my own fault. The other 5% is just chalked up (pun intended) to luck.

          Comment


          • #25
            I've played way too many games of miniclip pool, I've had ridiculously bad runs, and some amazing good runs, but at the end of the day, it's just luck and the run of the balls, I don't think this game is rigged at all.
             Oh No, he's retired !

            Comment


            • #26
              Rigged

              Comment


              • #27
                I’ve played this game since day one, close to 80 000 games now. This game is 100% rigged, and has been getting worse and worse with each upgrade. The original first view versions were nothing like it is now. I played enough games now to know what is and isn’t a genuine game.

                Comment


                • #28
                  Sorry disagree with people saying it not rigged, tbh people you aredelusional , dont supose you read my thread on bizzare game play RIGGED...I mention a ton of things about how rigged it is

                  Come on people...

                  Comment


                  • #29
                    Originally posted by Heemi View Post
                    I’ve played this game since day one, close to 80 000 games now. This game is 100% rigged, and has been getting worse and worse with each upgrade. The original first view versions were nothing like it is now. I played enough games now to know what is and isn’t a genuine game.
                    Well said bro..totaly agree

                    Comment


                    • #30
                      Originally posted by Heemi View Post
                      I’ve played this game since day one, close to 80 000 games now. This game is 100% rigged, and has been getting worse and worse with each upgrade. The original first view versions were nothing like it is now. I played enough games now to know what is and isn’t a genuine game.
                      I've had issues with cheaters/hacks but, I never have seen anything to indicate the game is rigged. What are you all seeing besides the "Spin and Win" and other mini games that are worthless money pits that makes you think it is rigged. What are you seeing in actual game play that makes it rigged?

                      Comment


                      • #31
                        Originally posted by CPWUSAF33 View Post

                        I've had issues with cheaters/hacks but, I never have seen anything to indicate the game is rigged. What are you all seeing besides the "Spin and Win" and other mini games that are worthless money pits that makes you think it is rigged. What are you seeing in actual game play that makes it rigged?
                        So true. This is the most realistic game i have found but the spin is not always true if you use a bit of power. The graphics are great if your internet is working properly and you have the requirements required (ie internet speed and device capabilities)

                        I tried a few games before I came across this and they were annoying because of erratic ball movement (like in strobe light disco) and other problems.

                        I wish people would stop complaining because it is basically free and they are not holding a gun to your head making you play. When things change that is just like real life, get over it.

                        The bad thing is there are absolute blanks that make programs (hacks) to do dubious things and scumbags pay money for them and use them. Maybe they are trying to make money by selling accounts or they just can't live unless they win. They will never get anywhere in real life.

                        If you really have a beef then find the hackers that write the code and beat the hell out of them and break all their fingers. If you can't do that then you can't stop it. End of story

                        Comment


                        • #32
                          Originally posted by Heemi View Post
                          I’ve played this game since day one, close to 80 000 games now. This game is 100% rigged, and has been getting worse and worse with each upgrade. The original first view versions were nothing like it is now. I played enough games now to know what is and isn’t a genuine game.
                          I've also played since day 1, and played many more games than you, the game is not rigged at all.
                          I admit there may be glitches, but it's computer software, running over a worldwide network, what do you expect ?
                           Oh No, he's retired !

                          Comment


                          • #33
                            I believe most of this stuff is due to glitches, not hacks/cheats/rigging... It's basically an issue of network performance and things get out of sync, and when they do get back in sync, someone's table is going to be right and the other person's will be wrong. I was playing a friend and all of a sudden it started acting weird...balls resetting on the table. In facebook chat, she said that she was seeing the same thing...

                            this one time I was playing a game and I accidentally potted the 8 ball...of course I was expecting a loss on my part... but nope... the 8 ball came back on the table like it never happened. I can't blame the other player if he thought I was cheating...

                            Comment


                            • #34
                              Originally posted by Ryan Cawdor View Post
                              I believe most of this stuff is due to glitches, not hacks/cheats/rigging... It's basically an issue of network performance and things get out of sync, and when they do get back in sync, someone's table is going to be right and the other person's will be wrong. I was playing a friend and all of a sudden it started acting weird...balls resetting on the table. In facebook chat, she said that she was seeing the same thing...

                              this one time I was playing a game and I accidentally potted the 8 ball...of course I was expecting a loss on my part... but nope... the 8 ball came back on the table like it never happened. I can't blame the other player if he thought I was cheating...
                              Spot on ! I work in computer software, things have a habit of performing strangely when you stress test things, and MC pool has millions players on at any one time ! I'm actually surprised it performs as well as it does ! With different networks, different network speeds, and different servers running all over the place, syncing stuff must be murder - just be glad it works most the time ! You'd be amazed at what goes on in the background to keep this game up and running, so if you do see a funny every now and then, that's all it is . . . . . . a funny ! No Rigging lol
                              Last edited by cidercoder; 15-09-21, 07:05 PM.
                               Oh No, he's retired !

                              Comment


                              • #35
                                Originally posted by Ryan Cawdor View Post
                                I believe most of this stuff is due to glitches, not hacks/cheats/rigging... It's basically an issue of network performance and things get out of sync, and when they do get back in sync, someone's table is going to be right and the other person's will be wrong. I was playing a friend and all of a sudden it started acting weird...balls resetting on the table. In facebook chat, she said that she was seeing the same thing...

                                this one time I was playing a game and I accidentally potted the 8 ball...of course I was expecting a loss on my part... but nope... the 8 ball came back on the table like it never happened. I can't blame the other player if he thought I was cheating...
                                Ryan, I like this explanation a lot. Can I ask why you aren't in the miniclipforum.com club?

                                Comment


                                • #36
                                  Originally posted by undiscovad View Post

                                  Ryan, I like this explanation a lot. Can I ask why you aren't in the miniclipforum.com club?
                                  thanks... And sorry... but I don't really do clubs...

                                  Comment


                                  • #37
                                    Originally posted by cidercoder View Post
                                    Spot on ! I work in computer software, things have a habit of performing strangely when you stress test things, and MC pool has millions players on at any one time ! I'm actually surprised it performs as well as it does ! With different networks, different network speeds, and different servers running all over the place, syncing stuff must be murder - just be glad it works most the time ! You'd be amazed at what goes on in the background to keep this game up and running, so if you do see a funny every now and then, that's all it is . . . . . . a funny ! No Rigging lol
                                    Yeah, I can accept those types of glitches for those reasons and i unnerstand why it can be hard to fix stuff like that... I wish miniclip would fix their other bugs tho... that have been around for years and years and years

                                    Comment


                                    • #38
                                      Originally posted by Ryan Cawdor View Post
                                      thanks... And sorry... but I don't really do clubs...
                                      I never used 'to do clubs' either, but it's just a bit of additional fun. There is nothing really to do in clubs, it's just that all your weekly winnings will add in with everyone else's to help the club's total winnings. You don't have to chat to anyone, or play friendlies, or even ever look at the club, but your winnings help the club. I think you have to play mobile for your winnings to add in. But if you can win millions each week then you'd be a great addition ! If you do decide you don't like it at all, you can simply leave the club.
                                       Oh No, he's retired !

                                      Comment


                                      • #39
                                        Originally posted by Jonas View Post
                                        The strange thing that keeps happen often, is that when you pot your own ball in the hole it says you potted the wrong ball and it gives the next turn to the other player how come it happens you think?
                                        Had that happen to me , quite a few times over the time playing the game, friggin frustrating

                                        Comment


                                        • #40
                                          Well explain people to me, how a ball rolling perfectly paralle along the cushion and it decides to hit the knukcle of the pocket, ???? yes not rigged ?? funny how it dont happen in low tables, when you play higher table berlin mumbai soule ect, Yes imo the rIG happens to favour who wins/advantage the game win...i seen it way to mant times...

                                          Comment

                                          Working...
                                          X